Posted: 2 years ago

I found the Sai and psychiatrist talk underwhelming … nothing much was discussed ..abd Sai could overcome her trauma and start talking ..

they did not even mention Paapi ..ashwini has no manners … she is overhearing a pvt talk .. and has no remorse .. and the precap is worse .. I totally don’t understand what they want to show .. maybe they want to turn her grey .. and reduce the Chavan niwas folks in the house ..

to look from the story point Sai- virat , patralekha and samrat .. with dollops of help from ashwini abd some support from ninad / pulkit can run the show ..

Others are superficial to the story 

But the highlight was patralekha Samrat conversation.. paapi with her ability to brag and delusion has told a lot to samrat .. he is good .. he can question properly.. much better than the psychiatrist.. he should now study to become the shrink ..

Paapi told him virat us jealous about her and samrat’s relationship.. if anything samrat has seen how superficially virat looks at others .. and how paapi is me myself and happiness.. so he showed her the mirror .. that she’s still stuck on virat.. whereas he has long moved ahead ..

Samrat has understood better than anybody else what the problem is 

Now can he help Sai n virat 
 Are they changing the story 

I think this Samrat-pp talk shud b the key to the story - paapi being kept away from Sairat by Samrat! If Ashwini has eavesdropped on Sais convo with the shrink and nothing has been addressed there wrt to pp then Ashwini shud b kept away from the story. She interferes when its not necessary! Perfect MIL! Useless and interfering!

Very true. I liked samrat Patralekha's scene more than psychiatrist scene. Psychiatrist scene seemed to be more of an attempt to make Sai talk rather than what's actually her core issue is. Unfortunately, it was underwhelming.

More than Virat, someone please keep aai away from Sai. 

Patralekha was clearly annoyed at Virat and Sai's closeness. Samrat spoke to her very clearly. He even spelt it out to her that Virat loves Sai but she is still hung up on him. 

I think some parts might be changed. Core story will be lifted by execution is different since last so many days. 

Edited by nutmeg7 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by nutmeg7

Very true. I liked samrat Patralekha's scene more than psychiatrist scene. Psychiatrist scene seemed to be more of an attempt to make Sai talk rather than what's actually her core issue is. Unfortunately, it was underwhelming.

Patralekha was clearly annoyed at Virat and Sai's closeness. Samrat spoke to her very clearly. He even spelt it out to her that Virat loves Sai but she is still hung up on him. 

I think some parts might be changed. Core story will be lifted by execution is different since last so many days. 

Yes I feel they will change the tracks to show some parts of samrat patralekha.. as since samrat has come the trp has jumped to 3.2 and above 

also I don’t feel they will show the leap to show Sai and virat parents ..and introduce Shruti .. because for trp point of view .. paapi still has a lot of juice asxmain vamp in Sairat story .. KD was influenced by it own trp ratings ..

I won’t be surprised if they drag this Sai - virat - pakhi - samrat story .. for 5-6 months .. more ..even confession and the big C looks far far away 

Waise after flirting with 'insult', Patralekha is back to her favourite word 'beizatti'.

On second thoughts, if she knows Virat uski beizzati karta hai toh fir baar baar muh maarne kyu jaati hai. Self respect says LOLLY

It was first session with psychiatrist,  usually they don't go too deep in first session itself. Ideally Sai needs more to continue talking to her. The more you talk, the more you can figure out on your own. Psychiatrist is not to provide solutions. Today her aim was to just to get Sai talking which she did. I found it realistic. I am not sure what people were expecting.

Ashwini overhearing and in precap was irritating.Pulkit should have stopped her, since he was sitting uselessly outside. He could have spoken about Sais insecurities with Virat during that time, but no.

Like you said Samrat Pakhi conversation was good. It was to show that Samrat is not dumb. He truly gives her chance again and again only to be disappointed. That's why we feel he is ping ponging, but he can actually see thru her as of now. He really is mature and is willing to wait for her, Pakhi doesn't understand why. 

FYI it's word to word copy of Badshah RK dialogue from KD.

Both ladies are in confused state,  one refusing to believe Virat loves her and other that Virat does not.Atleast today Sai added Virat to people whom she thinks love her, pity Pulkit has no place in the list.

I liked how Sai in precap is sticking to her decision. I don't want to bash Ashwini yet, she better be doing something after talking to Doctor. 

Edited by ranijain - 2 years ago
Originally posted by nutmeg7

Waise after flirting with 'insult', Patralekha is back to her favourite word 'beizatti'.

On second thoughts, if she knows Virat uski beizzati karta hai toh fir baar baar muh maarne kyu jaati hai. Self respect says LOLLY

today I was surprised she was remarkably candid with samrat .. in her delusions she does not cover her tracks properly .. she is not a smart Alec like kavya or Malini ..

She told what she thinks virat thinks which is far off .. she said virat thinks she’s happy .. samrat has seen virat is one self centred bloke .. who’s only thinking why did Sai leave me .. pakhi and her happy relationship with samrat is not even registering.. so samrat has understood she was doing all this to show virat .. and not for her and samrat’s happiness 

they should keep this smart samrat on 

Samrat is just bang on in his understanding of Pakhi's mind. The delusional loser she is, said everything to Samrat about Virat is Sai's husband and he's there to take care of her, you're not needed and all that. But the biggest irony is she doesn't understand that this advice suits her more than anyone in Chavan household. Hypocrite, delusional loser woman, remember your own words when you start fretting about Virat.

Samrat is so mature, so understanding

and patient with her, in this regard. No husband would be this kind when a wife behaves like Pakhi. But it's really unfortunate that he's stuck with her willingly. He could choose to break this relationship but he seems like he's taken a liking for this brainless obsessed woman. 

Liked the psychiatrist scene, (definitely hated that Ashwini was eavesdropping the entire conversation, of course) Good that she gives some much needed advice to Sai about how to deal with her life. It's very true that we should not keep much expectations from others, if we don't wanna be disappointed. One of Sai's setback is this. She expects from the near and dear ones and always gets disheartened that they're not fulfilled and feels all alone. In fact even keeping expectations from parents can lead to disappointment these days, spouses and in-laws are nothing compared to that. 

Well as per my understanding,they are trying to put everything under the carpet.

We all know how pathetic this track has been and how sai has been abused and harassed by the eternal bff's .Also the family how they have been ganging up on her to harass her.It has been slowly building up inside her since last 1 year which has led to this depression.

This track was supposed to be that chomu's redemption and reprimand his bff.But forget about that ,they didn't even showed virat reflecting on his vile behavior.

Just look at that psychiatrist episode ,what was the point of that?It looked she is some padosi ki aunty who is only here to ship sairat?That's utter nonsense.

Like she was making her realize now much she is loved by CN people and she is misunderstanding them.Like really how dumb cvs think we are?

So the basic aim of this track is that they want to show that how sai is immature and kid who misunderstood Virat's and his family intentions and thought they didn't loved her.Its an attempt to whitewash ML and his bff so that they can have their eternal lob scenes.

So now Sai is gonna think and realize virat's importance,crave for him and fall on his feet when he leaves for transfer and then confess.Nonsense!

And what's with Sai,like before accident she was sad that her husband doesn't respects her ,ill treats her that's why she needs to leave for her future.But right now she is acting that nothing happened and she is acting like a kid who misunderstood a situation and forgot what she has been going through.

Her character has been ruined .The sai Joshi of initial episodes was smart,intelligent,sassy and had fun like a kid.She knew how to handle situations and would give it back with perfect answers.

But this sai always keeps on acting like a kid,throw tantrums ,is dumb and always acts like a kid(it's too much) .She doesn't even answer back to anyone anymore just keeps on listening and be sweet to everyone unnecessarily (especially to PP).

She is 19 years old man,I was much smarter at her age.What is wrong with her?

Originally posted by MB1996

Well as per my understanding,they are trying to put everything under the carpet.

We all know how pathetic this track has been and how sai has been abused and harassed by the eternal bff's .Also the family how they have been ganging up on her to harass her.It has been slowly building up inside her since last 1 year which has led to this depression.

This track was supposed to be that chomu's redemption and reprimand his bff.But forget about that ,they didn't even showed virat reflecting on his vile behavior.

Just look at that psychiatrist episode ,what was the point of that?It looked she is some padosi ki aunty who is only here to ship sairat?That's utter nonsense.

Like she was making her realize now much she is loved by CN people and she is misunderstanding them.Like really how dumb cvs think we are?

So the basic aim of this track is that they want to show that how sai is immature and kid who misunderstood Virat's and his family intentions and thought they didn't loved her.Its an attempt to whitewash ML and his bff so that they can have their eternal lob scenes.

So now Sai is gonna think and realize virat's importance,crave for him and fall on his feet when he leaves for transfer and then confess.Nonsense!

And what's with Sai,like before accident she was sad that her husband doesn't respects her ,ill treats her that's why she needs to leave for her future.But right now she is acting that nothing happened and she is acting like a kid who misunderstood a situation and forgot what she has been going through.

Her character has been ruined .The sai Joshi of initial episodes was smart,intelligent,sassy and had fun like a kid.She knew how to handle situations and would give it back with perfect answers.

But this sai always keeps on acting like a kid,throw tantrums ,is dumb and always acts like a kid(it's too much) .  She doesn't even answer back to anyone anymore just keeps on listening and be sweet to everyone unnecessarily (especially to PP).

She is 19 years old man,I was much smarter at her age.What is wrong with her?

@bold Didn't she answer back to virat & his bf before accident. Didn't she retorted to virat whenever he talked harshly with her. The night before her accident she told pakhi how she uses samrat name to come to their room.  Don't know what do u meant by sai acting as a kid throwing tantrums. Initial sai too used to cry like a kid for photo missing, throwed tantrums on her results day. Is not wanting to have food or syrup means being dumb? Didn't she still wants to leave for GC? She started talking just now. She said yes when doctor said did she leave house because she is angry with virat. Don't know what you expect her to do when she is on death bed & got her voice just now. That too when she is both mentally & physically exhausted.