Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ranijain

It was first session with psychiatrist,  usually they don't go too deep in first session itself. Ideally Sai needs more to continue talking to her. The more you talk, the more you can figure out on your own. Psychiatrist is not to provide solutions. Today her aim was to just to get Sai talking which she did. I found it realistic. I am not sure what people were expecting.

Ashwini overhearing and in precap was irritating.Pulkit should have stopped her, since he was sitting uselessly outside. He could have spoken about Sais insecurities with Virat during that time, but no.

Like you said Samrat Pakhi conversation was good. It was to show that Samrat is not dumb. He truly gives her chance again and again only to be disappointed. That's why we feel he is ping ponging, but he can actually see thru her as of now. He really is mature and is willing to wait for her, Pakhi doesn't understand why. 

FYI it's word to word copy of Badshah RK dialogue from KD.

Both ladies are in confused state,  one refusing to believe Virat loves her and other that Virat does not.Atleast today Sai added Virat to people whom she thinks love her, pity Pulkit has no place in the list.

I liked how Sai in precap is sticking to her decision. I don't want to bash Ashwini yet, she better be doing something after talking to Doctor. 

if Sai continues her session with psychiatrist then it’s good … it will help her and also help virat ..

I am glad they showed 10 days have passed with virat doing biwi Bhakti 

and he communicating to pakhi / family that he will take care of his wife .. it really was necessary.. virat is not a kid abd he better put his own house in order 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: msin

today I was surprised she was remarkably candid with samrat .. in her delusions she does not cover her tracks properly .. she is not a smart Alec like kavya or Malini ..

She told what she thinks virat thinks which is far off .. she said virat thinks she’s happy .. samrat has seen virat is one self centred bloke .. who’s only thinking why did Sai leave me .. pakhi and her happy relationship with samrat is not even registering.. so samrat has understood she was doing all this to show virat .. and not for her and samrat’s happiness 

they should keep this smart samrat on 

What use is a smart Samrat who is still a lattoo Samrat? If he can see thru Pakhi why does he still want to stay married to her?

SonuRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

if Sai continues her session with psychiatrist then it’s good … it will help her and also help virat ..

I am glad they showed 10 days have passed with virat doing biwi Bhakti 

and he communicating to pakhi / family that he will take care of his wife .. it really was necessary.. virat is not a kid abd he better put his own house in order 

Yes then they should show more psychiatric session. And they have given psychiatrist modern dress but sai who is student and to be doctor wearing old fashioned dresse like akways salwar and saree why? 

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I actually like how Pakhi tells him everything and what she doesn’t tell, he understands on his own and spells it out to her. I liked their conversation too but I don’t think Samrat is smart because she is telling him to take her away from Virat and seeing the situation at the hand that’s the best solution for everyone

nutmeg7 thumbnail

today I was surprised she was remarkably candid with samrat .. in her delusions she does not cover her tracks properly .. she is not a smart Alec like kavya or Malini ..

She told what she thinks virat thinks which is far off .. she said virat thinks she’s happy .. samrat has seen virat is one self centred bloke .. who’s only thinking why did Sai leave me .. pakhi and her happy relationship with samrat is not even registering.. so samrat has understood she was doing all this to show virat .. and not for her and samrat’s happiness 

they should keep this smart samrat on 

It's good that Samrat can see through her facade. Patralekha is a clown. If Virat decides, he can easily lure her, fool her and then expose her in front of the family. She doesn't think much. She is a dumb character. The others you mentioned. Malini is classy unlike this ever ready to pallu girao for Virat 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

It's good that Samrat can see through her facade. Patralekha is a clown. If Virat decides, he can easily lure her, fool her and then expose her in front of the family. She doesn't think much. She is a dumb character. The others you mentioned. Malini is classy unlike this ever ready to pallu girao for Virat 

What a liar she is... She tells Samrat Virat has told her clearly he wants no one around Sai not even him...She lies without a move in her facial muscles... She is such a pro at it... She will make Samrat's life hell...

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
Tiptione thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Is the conversation between RK and Badshah in KD not longer? I thought she denied being in love with Rono when Badshah said this, albeit I don't understand the language. Maybe there is more to come from the scene. 

Tiptione thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I liked the scene between Samrat and PK. Samrat can appear to be a very confusing character at times, but I think he is actually very layered and takes in everything around him before having these types of dialogues every so often, rather than always combusting like Virat. When the scene initially started and PK was lying about what Virat said, it looked like he was going to believe what she was saying and I was getting annoyed thinking Samrat was going to fall for this again and ignore what he had seen and heard over the past few days and what he knows about his Shiva, but then he turned it around. What he said about where Virat was and where he is now shows how much more mature, stable and insightful Samrat is. 

Originally posted by: SonuRani

Yes then they should show more psychiatric session. And they have given psychiatrist modern dress but sai who is student and to be doctor wearing old fashioned dresse like akways salwar and saree why? 

it’s a different set up .. not everyone wants to dress in modern dress ..they have envisaged a character called Sai .. who’s 19 year old and is married to an IPS officer ..they show her dressing in conservative clothes ..

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

What a liar she is... She tells Samrat Virat has told her clearly he wants no one around Sai not even him...She lies without a move in her facial muscles... She is such a pro at it... She will make Samrat's life hell...

Poor Samrat. Even though he can see through her, it must be so demoralising for him to stay with her.