Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Khushi... complete this story 

Khushi you have started this story and you have to complete it now 😈

Srj.bliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: su_94

Khushi you have started this story and you have to complete it now 😈

Exactly 👿continue it pls ..almost read all the stories of mineil by bechein-bulbul and urs till just one week🤣and m craving for more..on top of that..I badly wanna read ur more stories but they r either hidden from the page or not there only or has been deleted🥲so pls continue this one..also hats off to u guys.. so diff different genres of mineil and their romance and tharkipan 👿which I was looking for..concept,way it I'd all written,message,content,romance,everything is so Beautiful..pls continue writing more on them..we badly need it..also yeah

I'm a new member tin this tharki mineilian grp👿

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srj.bliss

Exactly 👿continue it pls ..almost read all the stories of mineil by bechein-bulbul and urs till just one week🤣and m craving for more..on top of that..I badly wanna read ur more stories but they r either hidden from the page or not there only or has been deleted🥲so pls continue this one..also hats off to u guys.. so diff different genres of mineil and their romance and tharkipan 👿which I was looking for..concept,way it I'd all written,message,content,romance,everything is so Beautiful..pls continue writing more on them..we badly need it..also yeah

I'm a new member tin this tharki mineilian grp👿

omggg!!!!

First of all.....welcome to the club🤗

Nd thank you so much for ur warm wrds...❤️

Will surely continue👍🏼

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Both the chapters were superb. Love the characters. The pain was common thing in show's mineil also. Here its the same. Relationship made because of pain, i feel, are even stronger than those made out of love. You can fall in love with anyone but there are only few people with whom you can share your pain and find that support system, love comes gradually after that.

Hope neil is safe and will realize the only way to live is move on from past. Same goes for mini also.

thank youuuu soooo muchhhhhh  @anjaliii❤️

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Cosmic_Dust

Look who is here 😲

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

When will you complete the stories khushi ??😈 you can't escape😈  

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Cosmic_Dust

Will you complete the story or no ????   Are you planning to give us dhoka ? We will come to KMC in search of doc 😈

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Krithzz

When will you complete the stories khushi ??😈 you can't escape😈  

Khushi have bad habit of removing the story or not completing the story😈

Srj.bliss thumbnail

I hv a small request..I know it will take time for u to continue..but can u pls tell where can I read the homecoming and bounded by a stethoscope story?I badly want to read it but seems it's been removed..if u hv uploaded it somewhere else can u pls send here..or if u hv screenshots or pictures can u send me personally on instagram? My ID is srj.bliss ..plss I desperately wanna read these two stories

Srj.bliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srj.bliss

I hv a small request..I know it will take time for u to continue..but can u pls tell where can I read the homecoming and bounded by a stethoscope story?I badly want to read it but seems it's been removed..if u hv uploaded it somewhere else can u pls send here..or if u hv screenshots or pictures can u send me personally on instagram? My ID is srj.bliss ..plss I desperately wanna read these two stories

Yeah and both the parts of hear my silence too..I could only read the epilog and I really can't shake of the feeling of craving to read it..it's torturing me that such a story is there but m unable to read it😩pls can u somehow recover or posy the parts somewhere else..