MineilSS: Chal Ghar Chalein❤ - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: su_94

Khushi why do you keep deleting your previous works ? I mean stories .

Even I asked her same🤣 

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Even I asked her same🤣 

I lately realized IF is so not safe

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: su_94

Khushi why do you keep deleting your previous works ? I mean stories .

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Khushi you deleted part 2  which you had updated ? Why ?

Even I asked her samesmiley37 

One reason- Plagarism. 

Did I mention somewhere (I think in thread1 of HMS ) that I found initial chapters of Hear My Silence on a NG forum. I reported it nd it closed.(around sep last year) I hid most of my works then only, which I think u guys are noticing now. I changed my username lately for the same reason. I had literally stopped writing after that and maybe that's why it took me close to 1 year to continue HMS and doc story is still pending. My hetic work schedule also contributes to it though. It sucks when you put all your heart and mind into something and someone simply labels it as his.

Why I'm still writing here?

One simple reason: YOU ALL

Don't worry....Those stories are always gonna be of Mineil and I'll repost them once my professional commitments finishes (after Dec I hope) with required editing over IF or maybe on a safer site this time.

Why on some other site?

3 simple reasons: larger reach, all stories at one place and above all no copy paste feature

Edited by A_Cosmic_Dust - 2 years ago
su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Cosmic_Dust

One reason- Plagarism. 

Did I mention somewhere (I think in thread1 of HMS ) that I found initial chapters of Hear My Silence on a NG forum. I reported it nd it closed.(around sep last year) I hid most of my works then only, which I think u guys are noticing now. I changed my username lately for the same reason. I had literally stopped writing after that and maybe that's why it took me close to 1 year to continue HMS and doc story is still pending. My hetic work schedule also contributes to it though. It sucks when you put all your heart and mind into something and someone simply labels it as his.

Don't worry....Those stories are always gonna be of Mineil and I'll repost them once my professional commitments finishes (after Dec I hope) with required editing over IF or maybe on a safer site this time.

Why on some other site?

3 simple reasons: larger reach, all stories at one place and above all no copy paste feature

Ok. I remembered one of your story and wanted to read it but 💔

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: A_Cosmic_Dust

One reason- Plagarism. 

Why on some other site?

Here also you can use Do Not Copy and members only option. I used to apply it previously but didn't put it here due to laziness and that few people come here just as silent readers, they are not even members so....i have faced issues like plagiarism for few of my stories and your blood boils when someone do that...but...theek hai yaar...

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Both the chapters were superb. Love the characters. The pain was common thing in show's mineil also. Here its the same. Relationship made because of pain, i feel, are even stronger than those made out of love. You can fall in love with anyone but there are only few people with whom you can share your pain and find that support system, love comes gradually after that.

Hope neil is safe and will realize the only way to live is move on from past. Same goes for mini also.

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Khushi busy with surgeries🤣

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Khushi busy with surgeries🤣

She had confessed it openly now🤣 

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

She had confessed it openly now🤣 

🤣 Doctor doctor ☺️🤣

Krithzz thumbnail

Khushi... complete this story