Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Mini was his bro's gf .Neil jealous bit  😆 . He has fallen for Mini now 😉 Pain has connected them. Why did Kabir break up ? Will he back 🤣 Poor Neil will punch if he is back 🤣

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

CHAPTER 2

Far from the vibrant world there stood a girl on her balcony. Her eyes were fixed on the street as if they were waiting for someone. To be true, these eyes were habituated of waiting for last three months. But today , it was the last day perhaps. Last day of Minni in that house. From tomorrow it would belong to some Neil Oberoi. So it's  last day in her love nest where she was brought by Kabir after dating him for 2 years. She still remembers how excited you was finally she agreed to move in with him. They both had painted the walls. How the name plate outside the door spoke the volumes  of  their love. And how these memory is used to bring a big joyous smile on your face until one morning he left without saying anything. All she got was a letter asking her never to contact him again. But how couldn't she? She had tried her best to find him. She called and messaged multiple times in a day for weeks but all went unanswered and after a month his phone was heard to be switched off.

There are questions in her mind. She knows Neil is right. She can't live like this. But the hope in her heart is stubborn to die. A part of her still believes Kabir will come back and explain his reasons of leaving. Or maybe  that's  what she want. She wants to know why he left. Is she not worth it? Didn't she loved him enough? Or was it too much for him?What mistakes she made? Where he left? How is he? Do he miss her? But then He didn't even bothered to where she'll go. He left all the remaining EMIs on her and simply disappeared. As a result, Minni was left with no option other than to sell the house as soon as possible to repay the loan. And ironically, in such a short span of time he found no one else other than Neil, his boyfriend Kabir's cousin brother, who she had met when he had come to their place to meet Kabir. She remembers how jolly he was and how they had bonded well in a single day but then Neil left for Delhi where he used to work for years. And after they met through a broken and he happened to be the buyer of her house. It was then when she got to know about Anaya's death.  But look how tragic their lives have become. Sometimes she is jealous and sad for Anaya. Jealous of the fact that how lucky someone be to be loved so much while here she is craving for the only thing she didn't get. On the other hand sad because Anaya didn't get a chance to live it.

Somehow she shares something common with Neil: A love that has consumed them both and left them in ashes, thrown apart in between thorns.

With the support of the foot rest of the king size circular bed covered in a shiny white sheet, sat a figure engulfed in darkness. And to be true, no one could tell if this darkness was just in the room or deep inside his soul too. The study lamp kept on the bedside table very faintly illuminating the room, sufficient enough for him to write in the dairy he was holding close to his heart.

Outside it was raining, cool breezes making noises through the window panes that were shutting and opening again and again, breaking the errie silence in the room.

Unaware of the storm outside or too busy dealing with the one inside, the figure was busy in his scribblings not even realizing that the letters were fading as he kept writing, the credit to those salty drops that kept falling over the pages.

Dear Anaya,

It's been close to three years now since you left and trust me there hasn't been a gone single day, single minute and even a single second when I didn't missed you. Today when Minni came to sign over house agreement papers I accidentally noticed your birthday on her bio data. It took no seconds and all of our memories came rushing back to me. I'm tired of plastering a fake smile on my face all day. I feel like I am losing myself or maybe I have already lost. I wish I could be with you . I wish it would be the same. I wish I could have saved you that Unfateful day. Why you left me Anaya? I know Minni is right. How long will I live like this? How long will I hold onto my past. No it is not like I don't wanna hold on you. Forgetting any memory of you is my worst nightmare. But I can't hold on a life like this. This is not right. I know even you would not have been happy to see me like this.

Yours Neil.

A knock brought him out of the reverie and he wiped the misty eyes keeping the diary on the table. An elderly woman peeked in with a faint smile.

"Neil ...beta dinner is ready.", Mrs. Seema Oberoi"

" keep the food on the table and leave mom", he managed to say without meeting her eyes, obviously to hide his tears.

It was not something extraordinary for Seema. She have had caught his son much more pathetic conditions than this in past three years. Eversince Anaya died in a bomb blast and Neil helds himself responsible for it, she hasn't seen his son smile, a real smile on his face. 

For a mother nothing can be more heart beating then to see his son drowning in pain, in guilt and in Agony a little more each day.

Some days he is over drunk, some days he wakes up with swollen eyes that even a blind can tell the buckets of tears these pretty eyes might have shed last night. And most of the days he is covered with anaya,s photographs and his diary that no one ,literally no one, is allowed to read. Not even his mother.

Every time Seema ask him to marry someone else and move on he would brush of the topic either with humour or with anger.

Every time she sees it breaks her heart. All she can feel as helplessness. And it kills that there is nothing much she can do except to curse God for her son's misery or to pray for his happiness.

Once Seema left, Neil sighed as he looked at the plate full of food. As much as the exhausting day he had spent made his stomach crave for food, the sight of it made him feel nauseatic. Unable to bear it, he kept the plate aside and sank to the floor, where lay the diary with the incomplete entry for the day. He finished the entry and wiped the eyes again, like always and kept it safely in his drawer. He pulled out a bottle and Popping in around 26 pills , he welcomed a dreamless sleep. And that was how, a man known for his smiles, slept off without caring for anything in the world! But the question as will he wake up tomorrow morning??????

Edited by A_Cosmic_Dust - 2 years ago
su_94 thumbnail

2 broken souls 🥺 Khushi you are very good in such stories. Last one homecoming was also so beautiful. Will this two find love in each other or they have already ? Update next soon..

Khushii11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Interesting. Both have past and beautiful memories associated with it . 

thanks alot dear❤️

Khushii11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Yeah🤣 important question🤣 after 2,3 days again she will be busy with surgery☺️🤣

I will try to be active on weekends atleast...(.about weekdays i can't  promise🤣)

Khushii11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: su_94

Mini was his bro's gf .Neil jealous bit  😆 . He has fallen for Mini now 😉 Pain has connected them. Why did Kabir break up ? Will he back 🤣 Poor Neil will punch if he is back 🤣

yeah...thanks alot dear...

Everything will b revealed soon😆 Surely he'll punch someday🤣

Khushii11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: su_94

2 broken souls 🥺 Khushi you are very good in such stories. Last one homecoming was also so beautiful. Will this two find love in each other or they have already ? Update next soon..

thanksssssss alotttttttt dearrrrrrrrrrrr❤️Means alot seriously...this is gonna be somewhat similar to homecoming yet different....will update soon...❤️

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

when will they realise they have fallen for each other ? Now I get the title of your story 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Nice start Khushi

Loved it 💞😍💞😍👍

Neil & Mini two broken souls & related to each other through Kabir 

I can feel Neils pain when mention of his dead wife comes  ... Mini to isn't giving up on Kabir soon knowing he left her 

Let's see how this is going to work

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 😌🙏🙏💕

su_94 thumbnail

Khushi why do you keep deleting your previous works ? I mean stories .