Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Warning- Diabetes na ho jaye

Posted: 2 years ago

Epi was awesome!!!! Why you ask?   Well  because ZERO screen space to PP. Did not have to tolerate her face or her voice. Fantastic. Therefore this becomes an automatic must watch episode! 

So the moment of Virat entering the room had him folding hands- was that apology to her or was it a moment to thank god- i cant tell. 

He sits by her side and finally takes her hand in his. And i think he can see that she cares a LOT. He had built up all this in his head ki she wont see his face but i think looking at Sai he knows that she only considera him as her own. She has no family except him n everyone else is by association with that fact. 

And bk, ninad, omi, mansi, shivani came to hospital. I'm glad sonali/karishma didnt bother. I wish omi didnt either. As soon as Samrat mentioned to stay quiet he yells. This guy is a retard. Really. And even in the hospital room he was yelling. 

Today if you watch bk, ninad you will certainly get diabetes. Chashni mein duboke dialogue delivery ki hai. Uff. Its so so fake but honestly Sai could use some love, some pampering now. Ninad and bk basically have decided that she is "humaari Sai" , they are used to her "chapar chapar", uski awaaz uski jaan hai, without her voice the house is veeran....aur pata nahi kya kya. So basically almost death and some theory about not disturbing divine will is required for them to behave like normal human beings! 

Ayesha is really nailing the role of someone really tired and depressed. Her eyes and expression show her emptiness and exhaustion.  She literally showed no reaction to the family, and only reacted to virat. 

Precap has Virat doing Sais role play with aabaa to convince her to drink naariyal paani. And also telling her he wants to hear her voice. 

Edited by Nja91 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update girl.  I watched the insta clips just now and it seems like a good episode (bouns is no didi today...not even in pre cap. So hopefully she is getting a long well deserved break).

So basically the lesson ghum is teaching us is in order to get loved from in-laws that loath you is to get yourself almost to the death bed and in ultra critical condition from them and your spouse to realize your values.  Point taken πŸ€’.    Seriously 

TotallyPagalSai thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Samrat to Virat - Apni Sai se mil lo πŸ™„

Kaku- Meri Sai πŸ€₯

Ninad- Hamari Sai 😱

Me- Which show am I watching and what have you done to MY Ghum? 

Only Virat and Omi kept it real today. Virat cried and Omi was a douche. It's not Ghum unless Virat weeps so that much was consistent. And Omi was a douche without context so that was also consistent with the Ghum USP. 

Rest, I'm slowly dying of Irony poisoning. πŸ˜‹

Originally posted by: Nja91

Epi was awesome!!!! Why you ask?   Well  because ZERO screen space to PP. Did not have to tolerate her face or her voice. Fantastic. Therefore this becomes an automatic must watch episode! 

So the moment of Virat entering the room had him folding hands- was that apology to her or was it a moment to thank god- i cant tell. 

He sits by her side and finally takes her hand in his. And i think he can see that she cares a LOT. He had built up all this in his head ki she wont see his face but i think looking at Sai he knows that she only considera him as her own. She has no family except him n everyone else is by association with that fact. 

And bk, ninad, omi, mansi, shivani came to hospital. I'm glad sonali/karishma didnt bother. I wish omi didnt either. As soon as Samrat mentioned to stay quiet he yells. This guy is a retard. Really. And even in the hospital room he was yelling. 

Today if you watch bk, ninad you will certainly get diabetes. Chashni mein duboke dialogue delivery ki hai. Uff. Its so so fake but honestly Sai could use some love, some pampering now. Ninad and bk basically have decided that she is "humaari Sai" , they are used to her "chapar chapar", uski awaaz uski jaan hai, without her voice the house is veeran....aur pata nahi kya kya. So basically almost death and some theory about not disturbing divine will is required for them to behave like normal human beings! 

Ayesha is really nailing the role of someone really tired and depressed. Her eyes and expression show her emptiness and exhaustion.  She literally showed no reaction to the family, and only reacted to virat. 

Precap has Virat doing Sais role play with aabaa to convince her to drink naariyal paani. And also telling her he wants to hear her voice. 

I was feeling exactly the same … diabetes Na Ho jaye πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Ek din meetha khane se diabetes nahi hoga. Normalcy aa jayegi baad mei

ranijain thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes super sugar coated that I don't need dessert tonight,  I liked that everyone was nice to Sai (except Omi).

Without negative kaku  there is no drama. Pakhi can't be the only vamp with Sonali/Omi/ Karishma as sidekicks. This is temp, I am thinking kaku will change in some time with Pakhi telling her right words.

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Chaashnee mein dooba huaa Ghum πŸ€£

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

To reconfirm if I have watched the correct ghum, I came here to read the written update. And taddaann.!!! It was real 😳😳😱😱 

Bhavani kaku got exchanged at bade Ganpati Mandir or what 😢😢 her "hamari Sai" "chapar chapar" "beta" I got emotional all of a sudden yaar πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί SaKu rocks 🀘🏻

Ninad.... Ok acceptable, he was developing a soft corner for Sai. So not much surprising. 

Don't want to talk about Omi 😢 

Overall I loved the episode... Pucho kyu.?????? No Didi 🀩πŸ₯³ I guess everyone must be happy for this..!! Aaj ka dinn calendar me mark kar lo, once in a while wala episode hai πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Œ

bhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TotallyPagalSai

Samrat to Virat - Apni Sai se mil lo πŸ™„

Kaku- Meri Sai πŸ€₯

Ninad- Hamari Sai 😱

Me- Which show am I watching and what have you done to MY Ghum? 

Only Virat and Omi kept it real today. Virat cried and Omi was a douche. It's not Ghum unless Virat weeps so that much was consistent. And Omi was a douche without context so that was also consistent with the Ghum USP. 

Rest, I'm slowly dying of Irony poisoning. πŸ˜‹

I thought sai will go into coma after seeing these chavans

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Tali_99

Thanks for the update girl.  I watched the insta clips just now and it seems like a good episode (bouns is no didi today...not even in pre cap. So hopefully she is getting a long well deserved break).

So basically the lesson ghum is teaching us is in order to get loved from in-laws that loath you is to get yourself almost to the death bed and in ultra critical condition from them and your spouse to realize your values.  Point taken πŸ€’.    Seriously 

Exactly the thought that came in my mind... The spouse would value your tears only when it comes after you almost escaped from death...πŸ‘