DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

She is so pretty. Why doesn't she join bollywood?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrSe23SlHPB/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by etherealbeauty - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good thing if she is hesitant to join bollywood.She is good looking and all and has got a striking face, but the same people(not you TM ðŸ¤—,there are people who want her in bollywood like ASAP) who want her  in bollywood will cry about nepotism and unfairness towards more talented outsiders.She will be trolled mercilessly if her acting is not upto the expectations.Poor Abhishek is a prime example of a starkid who had a not so bright career despite giving some good performances.

She is taking over her father's business and also has a healthcare brand which she founded along with three other women.Pepsico ex-ceo Indra Nooyi was singing praises about Navya's business skills  some weeks ago.

Edited by Cassiefinora - 2 years ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

She has this unique look. Not like the regular bw actresses. It would have been a nice change to see her onscreen. 

Originally posted by: Cassiefinora

Good thing if she is hesitant to join bollywood.She is good looking and all and has got a striking face, but the same people(not you TM ðŸ¤—,there are people who want her in bollywood like ASAP) who want her  in bollywood will cry about nepotism and unfairness towards more talented outsiders.She will be trolled mercilessly if her acting is not upto the expectations.Poor Abhishek is a prime example of a starkid who had a not so bright career despite giving some good performances.

She is taking over her father's business and also has a healthcare brand which she founded along with three other women.Pepsico ex-ceo Indra Nooyi was singing praises about Navya's business skills  some weeks ago.

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Why should she when she is a heiress to a conglomerate..? 

Let's be real although I love movies , this is not a respectable field for many people... We all know what actors have to go through to make it top.. She will achieve nothing but declining mental health... 

She doesn't need popularity by joining movies when she can be an entrepreneur and make a real difference... 

PranPriye thumbnail

Gossip is Amitabh Bachhan isn't comfortable with the ladies in his family joining BW. Something like The Kapoors.

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She's pretty. I'd rather see her on screen than Shananya .  But then she'll only get harassed because she's his granddaughter. Not worth it . I think the boy looks alright too

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

she is a business person with a venture served to her on a platter for now and later a whole conglomerate. Why will she want to join a Friday to Friday race.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Have never found her pretty ðŸ¤”

josh135 thumbnail

She’s actually very good looking but i heard she’s not interested in Bollywood. I find her better than this ananya, shanaya, suhana, jahnvi lot but sadly she’s not interested. Who you want dont join and who you don’t join thereby torturing us lol

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: josh135

She’s actually very good looking but i heard she’s not interested in Bollywood. I find her better than this ananya, shanaya, suhana, jahnvi lot but sadly she’s not interested. Who you want dont join and who you don’t join thereby torturing us lol

Its alright if they come to the show biz but at least invest time in learning the art first