Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: deeps07

But didn't disha look too excited for this marrg ?..I mean..as per kanta kaki..she is from a rich bg..unmarried..fashion designer..why would she be this excited to marry a guy whom she has never seen before..  is going thru divorce and is still living with his wife..she is too bubbly to be real..😆..I am feeling she is some theater actress in the show hired by Suman.. 

But Suman did not know about Disha . Only Kanta knows her. Agar Suman ne use hire kiya hain toh usse pata hota na Disha ke baare mein

Edited by majoni03 - 2 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: majoni03

Shiva ne jealousy mein bike jaladi.. Raavi kya jalayegi😆

Shiva gusse mein bike jaladi thi...jealousy mein tho he kept burning inside more.. Like his discomfort and hurt while reading diary when ravi kiss the rose..when she was admiring her friends dressings..he was burning inside a lot..

Now wondering what ravi will be like..

majoni03 thumbnail

Shiva gusse mein bike jaladi thi...jealousy mein tho he kept burning inside more.. Like his discomfort and hurt while reading diary when ravi kiss the rose..when she was admiring her friends dressings..he was burning inside a lot..

Now wondering what ravi will be like..

Raavi will try to bhagao Disha😆.. Krish will help her I am sure. May be she will start thinking why she is getting angry to see Shiva with another girl .. 

deeps07 thumbnail

But Suman did not know about Disha . Only Kanta knows her. Agar Suman ne use hire kiya hain toh usse pata hota na Disha ke baare mein

Maybe kanta kaki is the one arranging everything.. i might be wrong abt the whole stuff..I just can't feel the genuine vibe of happiness frm disha girl and suman..they r just being too much to be real..but yesterday's episode suman scared me..it felt like she really hated ravi.. I dnt knw why they r giving two extremes from sumans sides..Messing my head. 🤪

mpks1 thumbnail

But didn't disha look too excited for this marrg ?..I mean..as per kanta kaki..she is from a rich bg..unmarried..fashion designer..why would she be this excited to marry a guy whom she has never seen before..  is going thru divorce and is still living with his wife..she is too bubbly to be real..😆..I am feeling she is some theater actress in the show hired by Suman.. 

Deeps.  Disha’s intention to marry Shiva seems fishy to me.. She has never met him before, he is going through divorce, has studied  only 10th grade, working in their family store, does hard labor and from a middle class family where as she is rich,  maybe has her own business/or working well somewhere as a designer, educated. I would like to know why she said yes to marry Shiva without knowing his nature, qualities etc.  

deeps07 thumbnail

Raavi will try to bhagao Disha😆.. Krish will help her I am sure. May be she will start thinking why she is getting angry to see Shiva with another girl .

@bold..thats the main thing abt this track..finally we will get to see ravis mind..and what she thinks..and the love story wont look one sided anymore.. 🥳

majoni03 thumbnail

Maybe kanta kaki is the one arranging everything.. i might be wrong abt the whole stuff..I just can't feel the genuine vibe of happiness frm disha girl and suman..they r just being too much to be real..but yesterday's episode suman scared me..it felt like she really hated ravi.. I dnt knw why they r giving two extremes from sumans sides..Messing my head. 🤪

Honestly I don't care Suman is planning to bring shivi closer or not.. This character cannot be redeemed for me. She is too mean. May be Disha is a good hearted girl and she will realize later that Shiva and Raavi love each other and she will back out. I don't want Disha to be another oily... 

Edited by majoni03 - 2 years ago
majoni03 thumbnail

@bold..thats the main thing abt this track..finally we will get to see ravis mind..and what she thinks..and the love story wont look one sided anymore.. 🥳

Let's see what choubays are upto.. They always disappoint us though

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Raavi is so cute❤️

LOL

snatching juice glass🤣

Chhodne ki kya zaroorat hai 😆

ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU1gUkHqiCi/?utm_medium=copy_link

Raavi is getting a glam Maharani look..any idea what role exactly she is playing?