Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: deeps07

I too want a smart ravi..but makers always write like her character is clueless and just goes with the flow..this jealousy track is also a part of her being such a character. ðŸ˜’..I want to see her growth..and I dnt really knw how the flow will be...I dnt want her to look like a fool..but i definitely want to see a pareshaan and irritated raavi...like u said for the audience eyes..and maybe shiva too notices..becz that will make him a bit more confident/hopeful abt her feelings...right now i know she is a good women..she is plainly avoiding herself max from the divorce talk..maybe once the jealousy track begins and she starts reacting to it judging by the bts, the track might take some episodes and by the end of it she will be dejected and might feel sacrificing  thinking shiva is happy with the alliance..and shiva realising this will get back with her after some final drama.. maybe the second court room scene where they won't sign..hopefully.. 

PS.. about exposing anitha. I really wish they team up together to expose her. But I am having a very bad feel it will be dhara who would be doing it. They will make it dhara centric somehow.. just wondering how they will do it.m

Deeps, yesterday  I mentioned in the EDT that I wanted Raavi to take a drastic step towards fixing things for their marriage to survive. I did not expect her to turn a dobi like I saw in the BTS. I am so disappointed. Everybody can see that she is jealous, including Suman who is watching her every move and threatening her often.

If Anita proves Raavi’s suspicion wrong, nobody is going to take her seriously and it will backfire big time for Raavi for now. Suman will be the first  one to call her out and can go to the extent of accusing her of starting something that is non-existent.

It is going to be different when the truth  comes later, everyone will really regret not listening to Raavi. But by the time Anita would have done her damage.

I just want something sensible to come out of this track but looks like more of a comedy and Raavi’s foolishness in display.

P.S: After watching the precap, have come to a conclusion that Anita won’t hesitate to destroy anybody who will obstruct  her plan, it’s Raavi now, who knows, she can hsrm Dhara’s unborn child as well😕

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

Deeps, yesterday  I mentioned in the EDT that I wanted Raavi to take a drastic step towards fixing things for their marriage to survive. I did not expect her to turn a dobi like I saw in the BTS. I am so disappointed. Everybody can see that she is jealous, including Suman who is watching her every move and threatening her often.

If Anita proves Raavi’s suspicion wrong, nobody is going to take her seriously and it will backfire big time for Raavi for now. Suman will be the first  one to call her out and can go to the extent of accusing her of starting something that is non-existent.

It is going to be different when the truth  comes later, everyone will really regret not listening to Raavi. But by the time Anita would have done her damage.

I just want something sensible to come out of this track but looks like more of a comedy and Raavi’s foolishness in display.

P.S: After watching the precap, have come to a conclusion that Anita won’t hesitate to destroy anybody who will obstruct  her plan, it’s Raavi now, who knows, she can hsrm Dhara’s unborn child as well😕

Makers are hell bent to show ravi dobi..it will be a pleasant surprise they show her smart and take the matters in her own hands..and regarding anitha, first I am scared the more closer that women gets the more chance of her harming the baby..I want ravi to block her every move tactfully and successfully..

mpks1 thumbnail

Makers are hell bent to show ravi dobi..it will be a pleasant surprise they show her smart and take the matters in her own hands..and regarding anitha, first I am scared the more closer that women gets the more chance of her harming the baby..I want ravi to block her every move tactfully and successfully..

Smartness is all reserved only for Rishita and every time  she is made to save the family from troubles😕

Dhara used to be very smart, especially pre-leap, they have made her stupid since the  Danda kaand and it’s gotten worse since she got pregnant😕 

And Raavi, they have made her give tashan only to Shiva  and else her dobiness is blatantly visible at other times😕

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

Hails, I don’t want dobi Raavi and get hurt more. I want smart/sensible Raavi. I don’t mind her being jealous. Her smartness should be in not letting anybody get a glimpse of her jealous except the audience, She should beat Suman and the new girl at their game, at the same time try to get back with Shiva.

I want to see a strong, confident  and a go getter Raavi, not the dobi Raavi 1.0 who shows some stupidity and gets laughed at. 

I need to see some character growth along with her ever forgiving nature, love for family members.

Are we not seeing some character growth in Shiva, like he  has accepted made a w, has mellowed down, doesn’t get angry like before, ready to change (I am hoping it’s for Raavi and not the new  girl), then why can’t we see changes in Raavi?
How is Raavi  going to tackle somebody like Anita, who is ready to throw her under the bus for her benefit. Anita also will most likely get the support of Mami, as both their goal is always to destroy Dhara.  How is Raavi alone going to tackle them both?  I hoping for Shiva to stand by and trust her. 

Agreed to everything you said. Though my history in guessing has been very very poor, I think Shiva will be by her side. And Anita crap will bring them closer. Don't care how it impacts Gaura.

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I too want a smart ravi..but makers always write like her character is clueless and just goes with the flow..this jealousy track is also a part of her being such a character. ðŸ˜’..I want to see her growth..and I dnt really knw how the flow will be...I dnt want her to look like a fool..but i definitely want to see a pareshaan and irritated raavi...like u said for the audience eyes..and maybe shiva too notices..becz that will make him a bit more confident/hopeful abt her feelings...right now i know she is a good women..she is plainly avoiding herself max from the divorce talk..maybe once the jealousy track begins and she starts reacting to it judging by the bts, the track might take some episodes and by the end of it she will be dejected and might feel sacrificing  thinking shiva is happy with the alliance..and shiva realising this will get back with her after some final drama.. maybe the second court room scene where they won't sign..hopefully.. 

PS.. about exposing anitha. I really wish they team up together to expose her. But I am having a very bad feel it will be dhara who would be doing it. They will make it dhara centric somehow.. just wondering how they will do it.m

aur kitna clueless rahegi ......she has gone thru so much at such young age.....why they are not showing some sensibility....I mean she can't change her good heart, forgiving nature but jitna shiva se fight karti hai utna apne rights ke liye smartly kare to sab ðŸ˜² and raavi rocks ho jayega....character ka growth after such betrayal and suffering....

rishita and dhara ko extra smart dikhate ye bhul gaye ye log ki raavi needs growth too....

m sure dhara and gautam would believe Anita......forgiving and forgetting all her past deeds....and doubt on raavi.....matlab kuch bhi....

baki sab bhaad mein jaaye till shiva is with her and supports her....

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

congrats for the new thread 

secondhelping thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I think Disha will also be a Dobi character, unaware of the ✨gazing✨ that happens anywhere, everywhere.

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

aur kitna clueless rahegi ......she has gone thru so much at such young age.....why they are not showing some sensibility....I mean she can't change her good heart, forgiving nature but jitna shiva se fight karti hai utna apne rights ke liye smartly kare to sab ðŸ˜² and raavi rocks ho jayega....character ka growth after such betrayal and suffering....

rishita and dhara ko extra smart dikhate ye bhul gaye ye log ki raavi needs growth too....

m sure dhara and gautam would believe Anita......forgiving and forgetting all her past deeds....and doubt on raavi.....matlab kuch bhi....

baki sab bhaad mein jaaye till shiva is with her and supports her....

I am actually having high hopes in the upcoming track..I k ow I shouldn't.. but I am helpless..usually this is the best stage in a show.. I dnt think the makers stretched the misunderstandings and made us suffer this much for nothing..so maybe for a change what they show will be a pleasant surprise for all of us..I am hoping for that..let's see..

@bold..I am sure they will believe anitha...not even a hint of doubt will be there for her..🤡..but I dnt think they will doubt ravi. Most probably they will think ravi mistook something for something else and pacify anitha to not feel bad..ravi hopefully will be careful abt dealing with anitha from then on becz she knws how dangerous anitha can be and can cause..and she needs shiva to help her with that..they need to team up..

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AhIshqHigh

I think Disha will also be a Dobi character, unaware of the ✨gazing✨ that happens anywhere, everywhere.

But didn't disha look too excited for this marrg ?..I mean..as per kanta kaki..she is from a rich bg..unmarried..fashion designer..why would she be this excited to marry a guy whom she has never seen before..  is going thru divorce and is still living with his wife..she is too bubbly to be real..😆..I am feeling she is some theater actress in the show hired by Suman.. 

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Shiva ne jealousy mein bike jaladi.. Raavi kya jalayegi😆