Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Hari73

I agree on dialogues, those were not required.  But I didn't feel cvs are projecting sona as villain in sanj love story.  I felt sanj is shameless, she was expressionless even after hearing mouthful from sona.

I don't even know what to say about Sanju ðŸ¤£ Looking at her face it is soooo difficult to decipher whether she is being sad or proud or just unresponsive & shameless The straight walk with mera pyar ek tarfa bg score made it look like she was so proud after confessing her love for a married man to the said man's wife & leaving with her head held high. Like Ekta heroines do after they have been troubled by the the vamp or betrayed by the hero🤪

About Sonakshi.... maybe I am wrong. Maybe it's just the scene didn't came out well. But Sonakshi looked like an insensitive bully in few parts of the scene. Not just the dialogues or Erica's performance, but the way the scene was edited too. Whether it was deliberately done or mistake that I can't tell.

NotAMuggle thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoodVibes1010

I don't think writers are projecting Sonakshi as the villain either. Harneet and team are just dumb & haven't bothered watching previous seasons so they think this is asli Sona and asli Dev. Classy dignified Sonakshi Bose is this dramatic Ekta heroine in S3 and extreme ruthless Dev Dixit is this dumb passive version. They actually don't know who Dev and Sonakshi were so they are busy writing shit which they think is the real Dev and Sona ðŸ¤ª

Harneet actually quoted one promo of this scene & said See Your Asli Sona or something like that I couldn't decide whether she was being sarcastic or she genuinely believes Sonakshi is used to having such verbal diarrhea whenever she is pissed at someone🤔

GoodVibes1010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NotAMuggle

Harneet actually quoted one promo of this scene & said See Your Asli Sona or something like that I couldn't decide whether she was being sarcastic or she genuinely believes Sonakshi is used to having such verbal diarrhea whenever she is pissed at someone🤔

She actually doesn't know what KRP was & how Dev and Sonakshi were written

https://twitter.com/Harneetsin/status/876456789226672129?s=20

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Ragini is smart. She probably saw what happened to KRP S3 & back out because she was scared this won't match the OG show's standards. Kidding😆

Interesting part is the one who is gonna play the FL in SGP was part of Kuch Rang S1 for a brief period

Gini prolly doesn't want to do ITV anymore...but I wonder what is she actually upto. She's such a brilliant actor. An all-rounder.

Really? I'll have to check who is the female lead. It'll be really difficult to fill in Ragini's shoes. Suhana was adorable, infuriating, insensitive and a complete diva. 

The story should be entirely new and the names of the characters too ðŸ˜†

NotAMuggle thumbnail

Ragini is smart. She probably saw what happened to KRP S3 & back out because she was scared this won't match the OG show's standards. Kidding😆

Interesting part is the one who is gonna play the FL in SGP was part of Kuch Rang S1 for a brief period

Female lead? Who?😕

The male lead is Jay Sony I believe. He was in KRPKAB too. Ritvik ðŸ’” One of my favourite characters😳

Now sometimes I think Sonakshi should have married Ritvik when she had the chance 😆 Even though Dev is the lead, I feel bad for Ritvik.

GoodVibes1010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

Gini prolly doesn't want to do ITV anymore...but I wonder what is she actually upto. She's such a brilliant actor. An all-rounder.

Really? I'll have to check who is the female lead. It'll be really difficult to fill in Ragini's shoes. Suhana was adorable, infuriating, insensitive and a complete diva. 

The story should be entirely new and the names of the characters too ðŸ˜†

Yes new story and new names is best way to avoid KRP disaster ðŸ˜†

GoodVibes1010 thumbnail

Female lead? Who?😕

The male lead is Jay Sony I believe. He was in KRPKAB too. Ritvik ðŸ’” One of my favourite characters😳

Now sometimes I think Sonakshi should have married Ritvik when she had the chance 😆 Even though Dev is the lead, I feel bad for Ritvik.

You remember the girl who played Ayaan's girlfriend? She pretended to be his cousin but Sonakshi exposed them. That actress is playing the FL in new season of SGP. I don't know if she will be paired with Jai Soni though. Am not sure how they will look together😆

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Female lead? Who?😕

Sonakshi seemed to have a lot of better options yet she settled for a man like Dev...love is truly blind ðŸ˜†

NotAMuggle thumbnail

She actually doesn't know what KRP was & how Dev and Sonakshi were written

https://twitter.com/Harneetsin/status/876456789226672129?s=20

She could be lying here to save her face after plagiarizing something like that tweet accused her of😆

Under that See Your Asli Sona tweet, fans are trolling her whether she was a KRPKAB fan ever or watched any single episode of it because that's nowhere near Asli Sona😆 So she probably has said she is a big KRPKAB fan & writing for it is an honour.... something on that line when she joined KRPKAB team😆

One of these two is bound to be a lie ðŸ˜†

NotAMuggle thumbnail

You remember the girl who played Ayaan's girlfriend? She pretended to be his cousin but Sonakshi exposed them. That actress is playing the FL in new season of SGP. I don't know if she will be paired with Jai Soni though. Am not sure how they will look together😆

Oh! That Khushi? ðŸ˜ƒ Good to know she is getting lead roles now.

I think Tina (Dev's secretary pre-leap) also got lead role in some show.😳