Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ravi18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This show has gone to shit and seeing the spoilers it's clear dev will give second chance to sanj and after bijoy hospital scene sona might accuse sanj but dev will support sanj

He'll be like sona is just accusing sanj bcuz she's going through grief. Like seriously just end the show. How long are they going to butcher this show for? All characters are insane. Like sona needs a better partner. I want a new male lead for sona. They've turned dev into a cmplt unrelatable character. This isn't dev from s1

WaterSprout thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey all, I'm new here. Been a fan of the series since season 1. 

The only saving grace was Erica's acting in today's episode (even though Sona would never ever react this way)... the rest was cringey to the max. The less said about Sanjana and the actress' expressions the better. Seems to me like the Dev's lukewarm reactions are all a set up for if/when Erica exits the show so they can pair him up with Sanjana ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿฅด

If that ever happens, God help us all. That will be the last episode I will ever bother to watch. 

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

After watching the serial I feel as if I will become a psycho

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜

Every thing & every one had psychosis in the episode 

Sonakshi a kind of โ€œ Maniacal psychosis

Sans a kind of   โ€œ stupor ( like stone emotionles) psychosis 

Dev a kind of  โ€œ anxiety psychosis โ€œ 

Ishu a kind of โ€œ fasting psychosisโ€

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

โ€œ Different shades of psychosis โ€œ

Entire epi dedicated to โ€œ variation of psychosisโ€

They are smoking โ€œ weed โ€œ

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Today Sona acted like she has a psychosis attack too

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

What was it !

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Entire episode was a โ€œ variation of different shades of psychosis!

Sana must have โ€œ more fire โ€œ in acting to pull a real evil character ....๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She is a shame for all those โ€œ super smart ,expressive vamps of ITV 

Hehehe ... there goes Love story ... transformed to psycho story 

๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

Going by this season itself...it looked a little out of character for Sonakshi to react SO strongly. She was ok in some parts of her outbursts but she did go overboard over there. But man...if you don't look at the character graph...that was some real good acting done. She marched the OTT dialogues with her expressions and hand gestures. Now looking forward to her next show/whatever it is that she'll do...maybe I'll watch it.

Sanjana's acting was so flat when Sonakshi was going on with her outburst. Thode aansoon hi nikal deti when she was being insulted??! She was just staring at Sonakshi...how?! She was ok when she was explaining in the beginning but then it went downhill for her... acting and character wise.

Dev... I don't know. If he was so concerned about Sonakshi dealing with Sanjana toh khud kuch kar leta. He is incapable of doing anything. Then when someone does something (right or wrong) he is ready with his doubts.

Sanjana has no business with Soha. Dev should realise this. If he acts dumb and forgives her tomorrow... I don't know. I'll not say much till the next episode.

Bold 1.  My sentiments exactly.  Anger was justified but I felt her acting, anger and hand gestures-body language were bit OTT. 

Bold 2.

The dude Dev has no B***s.  He is weak and spineless,  he probably enjoyed every bit of Psycho's obsession.  He is as much guilty acting as if he is this scared of Psycho ๐Ÿท.  Biwi ke peechey khade rahe kar bandook chalana to koi aapse sikhey. ๐Ÿ˜ก Why did he not handle this masi Psycho himself?  I have no respect for Dev onwards.  He keeps letting SOna down each time he is supposed to stand up and support her and kids.  Not only he is letting Sona down but Suhana also.  I am sorry for being so angry at him today.  Sona herself is out of her character who I loved.

In my humble opinion one sided love is not the kind you pursue.  When you find out the person who you are so madly in love is married for 10+ years and has 3 kids.  You do not go and fess up your love to that man.  Psycho is creating havoc in Dixit family.  Dev-Sona marriage and kids.  Shame on women as such.  Homewrackers.  ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ณ

There should be police involved, case opened against Psycho with restraining orders for her not to be within 100 ft of Dixit family.  Where are lawyers and police when there should be one?๐Ÿคฌ

I am so close to quit watching and leaving this place. If you all don't see me writing for few days than I have said my goodbyes to you all.  Loved spending time with you all truly.  โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Erica I love you.  best wishes for your future.  Shaheer already has moved on to PR2.  He doesn't need my blessings.  I really loved both these actors when it all started.  But as they say good things has to end some day.  

Edited by Dabulls23 - 2 years ago
CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Bold 1.  My sentiments exactly.  Anger was justified but I felt her acting, anger and hand gestures-body language were bit OTT. 

Bold 2.

The dude Dev has no B***s.  He is weak and  he is probably enhoyed every bit of Psycho's obsession.  He is as much guilty acting as if he is this scared of Psycho ๐Ÿท.  Biwi ke peechey khade rahe kar bandook chala raha hai. ๐Ÿ˜ก Why did he not handle this masi Psycho himself?  I have no respect for Dev onwards.  He keeps letting SOna down each time he is supposed to stand up and support her and kids.  Not only he is letting Sona down but Suhana also.  I am sorry for being so angry at him today.  Sona herself is out of her character who I loved.

In my humble opinion one sided love is not the kind you pursue.  When you find out the person who you so madly love is married for 10+ years and has 3 kids.  You do not go and fess up your love to that man.  Psycho is creating havoc in Dixit family.  Dev-Sona marriage and kids.  Shame on women as such.  Homewrackers.  ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ณ

There should be police involved, case openied against Psycho not to be within 100 ft of Dixit family.  Where are lawyers and police when there should be one?๐Ÿคฌ

I am so close to quit watching and leaving this place. If you all don't see me writing for few days than I have said my goodbyes to you all.  Loved spending time with you all truly.  โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Erica I love you.  best wishes for your future.  Shaheer already has moved on to PR2.  He doesn't need my blessings.  I really loved both these actors when it all started.  But as they say good things have to end some day.  

No. I think she was justified in the acting part today. Rest everything was OTT...the dialogues, setup ... everything. Imagine staying such high end dialogues in a meek way...so she did justice to the part that was given today even if it was out of character for the role she's playing. That's what an actor is imo. You have to do justice to the scene and dialogues given to you. 

Generally I don't have a high opinion on Dev. He's been shown as a weak, insensitive man from the beginning of this season. He's always in two minds when he has take a firm decision. This character is just not my cup of tea. And no offense to the actor...but I felt he has sleep walked through many scenes in this season. He lacked intensity...just bulging your eyes out doesn't show intensity. 

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Good bye ...it was nice to interact with you 

Me too will be leaving soon

Enough is enough there is no standard & dignity left in Kuch Rang 

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

BTW I forgot to write, This episode and Psycho with her gyan on ek tarfa love reminded me of "Behadd" actress and show.  I watched it handful times and it was not something I enjoy.  But did remind me of the show.

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Watched the episode today to watch the confrontation myself๐Ÿ˜† And I don't even know what to say๐Ÿค“

Erica totally nailed it๐Ÿ‘ She looked & talked damn pissed like she is supposed to be. Her eyes were so expressive & her expressions were killer (Sana should at least observe the acting attentively than standing with a sleepy expression๐Ÿ˜†)! BUT! Was it anything like Sonakshi? This seemed so un-Sonakshi-like to me. Even when Sonakshi is damn pissed, she is not this hyper or this insensitive. Some parts of the reaction was still okay, like her disgust at that ek tarfa pyar lecture or her anger on Suhana's repeated mentions. She is right to put Serendipity in her place by showing her the mirror how ridiculous her "pyaar" is, & okay threatening her to stay away from Soha. But the dialogues  You don't deserve a family or this is why your boyfriend must have left you ...were so vampish. Calculatively & cunningly rubbing salts on her wounds. Sonakshi is NEVER this vindictive. ๐Ÿฅฑ These are totally out of character for her & put in so that the flashbacks of these two dialogues can be played on loops to justify Serendipity's psycho behaviour๐Ÿคช They literally are sacrificing the leads to make Sanju's action justifiable. First they made Dev a brainless dumbo to lead Sanju on & now they made Sonakshi an abusive bully to justify Sanju's future not so innocent kartoots 

Someone please tell me did Sana somehow got her hands on some dirty secrets of the Pattnaiks & are blackmailing them with that? ๐Ÿค“ The whole fandom HATE her. Everyone wants her gone. It's not even like her character made the trp go skyrocketing. In fact, she made even online trp go down. ๐ŸคชThen WHY THE HELL she is still in the show & stories are being developed especially to lengthen her character & justify it? ๐Ÿ˜ก It's like the show can go to hell for all they care, but Sanju is here to stay ๐Ÿคช Who, in their right mind, do this to their own show? 

Summerholiday thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brule

Yeh kya dekh liya aaj ๐Ÿคฃ aik hai kulhaadi par pair maarna, this is kulhaadi dhoond kar uspar gir jaana. Makers and writer madam ko pranaam ๐Ÿคก

Two dialogues, about family and the breakup, ARE NOT from Sonakshi Bose. She is never crass and is always classy even when pushed. She is not the talker but the doer. Nope, doesn't cut it at all. If Erica quits, she has good reason to. It looks like she is being projected as the villain in the love story of Sanjana๐Ÿคชlike "Sanjana ki prem kahani". 

Dev ke office main koi gossip nahi karta lagta, how does Sanjana still have the guts to walk in with the bouquet. 

Dev, dude how is transferring an employee from a company YOU are the CEO of complicated? Had he handled the situation better, things wouldn't have been so awful 

All those Dev and Sona scenes look forced. So Sona flew off the handle and is back doing the lovey-dovey things? ๐Ÿคฌ 

Spare the torture of playing a Shreya Ghoshal song on that really weird villain. It takes a lot of effort to shoot I understand, but sadly her scenes do not work for me at all. 

Every time an episode of S3 is written and executed, logic dies a painful death. 

Bold:- This is exactly my reaction &  I mentioned the same  in another thread in the forum. Sona of S1 could put someone in their place with her subtle but decisive manner &  with just a few words. Even Ishwari wasn't spared the same.

I don't even understand why is Sanjana getting so much footage when no one is even remotely interested in her sob story about having no family  & Soha being her only family. She has never been interested in finding out about her nephew (  remember she didn't know about the child swap) when her sister was alive & all of a sudden now  Soha is  her family.Even if she was really interested in the wellbeing of her niece, she should have stepped back after seeing with her own eyes how much Soha is loved by Devakshi as well as rest of the Dixit family. I just fast forward her scenes.๐Ÿ˜†

Bold italics: You expressed my exact thoughts!! The way that scene came out, it felt like the writers wanted to show Sonakshi as the villain or vamp in Sanjana's ek tarfa love story and the way they showed Sanjana  walking out of the office  as though she was being wronged by Sonakshi was a little too much.

To be frank, I don't have much expectations from Dev. He seems clueless and more concerned about Sanjana's feelings. And the precap is again a big let down. Why cannot he be firm with Sanjana & just ask the security to show  her the  exit gate & out of his & his family's life.