Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silk12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I love the scene of dev and sona.  She knew that he was tensed and scared abt something.    It looked like they have a 10 year old relationship.    Not all love dovey but understanding when your partner is stressed and scared.   

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

That scene with Sonakshi, Dev and Neha was nice. Sonakshi keeps appreciating others and is so selfless. I could understand Neha's frustration yesterday on being compared to Sonakshi... I don't agree with her misplaced anger on Sonakshi though.

I don't even know why Dev is panicking so much?! Sanjana has not even asked for custody yet. 

The whole garden setup is a visual treat in their house. Dev finally told Sonakshi everything. Despite being shocked she was sensible...hope she stays calm. Erica acted well in that scene. 

Ishwari cooked for Sonakshi. But I think the timing is wrong. She should've known that appreciating Sonakshi in front of her daughter at this point of time was not right. The intention was right but timing is wrong. I felt bad for Neha there...thoda sa.

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kar08

Please don’t tell me Ishwari was preparing special food for Sanj πŸ€’ 

How did Sanj manage to convince the Vermas to part with family pics ?after all she’s a complete stranger to them..

good girls never ask too many questions..just do ur homework girlπŸ˜…πŸ˜…  after finish homework drink milk go to bed pumpkin πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

GoodVibes1010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

These writers decide on a whim how each characters should behave on a given day esp Ishwari. Monday, she appreciates Sonakshi, Tuesday she gets insecure, Wednesday she is upset & pulls some stunt, Thursday she is back to appreciating Sona. This is happening since epi 1 of this seasonπŸ€ͺ

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ishu's timings are always bad and questionable. When she was to give equal importance to Dev and her 3 girls, she concentrated on Dev.  Between Dev and Sona she gave so much importance to Dev by interfering in their marriage.  Now when Neha is already upset, hurt and finally found some solace from Brother Dev & Bhabhi Sona, Ishu decided to give more importance to SOna.

A woman is not only compared by her husband to another woman, but the mother decides to add more ghee to create another fire which was already put out by DevAkshi.  

Ishu at this age should be more mature than this.  Act was right but timing was off.  

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why did ish gave surprise to sona? Anything happened?

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: kar08

Please don’t tell me Ishwari was preparing special food for Sanj πŸ€’ 

How did Sanj manage to convince the Vermas to part with family pics ?after all she’s a complete stranger to them..

Pucca blackmail kiya hoga πŸ€¬

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

here we go ishwari and her halwa or dosa cooking Cooking emoticons i guess its not for sona its for her bff sanjana . i just dont get her dumbness. too much care for an outsider its just my guessing ( if that food is for sanjana)..if its for sona toh zaroor koi matlub hoga..as without any matlub isshu will never do anything for sona..πŸ€”as our friend rose says for each episode..lets wait for tomorrow's episode πŸ˜†..well dev is as usual  darpok lattu ,ma's halwa khake kiya hoga sasura  batao moko !!!bann gaya  animated-mouse-image-0144πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..his mother ooopps sorry his wify will go to office tomorrow and deal with sanju ..πŸ‘poor sanju bouquet gaya furut furut ....why she was there in dev's room with out knocking (my bad cvs dont  believe those real thing ) entered for what? to clarify and  explain abt  mai jhooti nahi hoon my lord in the  Download occupations 25 ?.πŸ€”

well verma family dont even know her but within a sec she made a plan with them,,Download surprised 14?πŸ˜†

thanku su for ur beautiful wu.❀️.as i dont watch this garbage anymore πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

Why did ish gave surprise to sona? Anything happened?

well Maate saw DevAkshi consoling Neha & Neha hugging both Dev & Sona, so she decided to make something special for sona. She looked at Dev, skipped him, than looked at Neha & skipped her too & walked up to Sona.  Neha was excited as once maate skipped Dev, she thought she was walking towards her, got her hopes up & maate skipped her too. What a timing πŸ‘Ž Neha is going to hate Sona even more. First Ranveer praised her & now Maate 🀭

Dabulls23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

here we go ishwari and her halwa or dosa cooking Cooking emoticons i guess its not for sona its for her bff sanjana . i just dont get her dumbness. too much care for an outsider its just my guessing ( if that food is for sanjana)..if its for sona toh zaroor koi matlub hoga..as without any matlub isshu will never do anything for sona..πŸ€”as our friend rose says for each episode..lets wait for tomorrow's episode πŸ˜†..well dev is as usual  darpok lattu ,ma's halwa khake kiya hoga sasura  batao moko !!!bann gaya  animated-mouse-image-0144πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..his mother ooopps sorry his wify will go to office tomorrow and deal with sanju ..πŸ‘poor sanju bouquet gaya furut furut ....why she was there in dev's room with out knocking {my bad cvs  believe those real thing ) entered for what? to clarify and  explain abt  mai jhooti nahi hoon my lord in the  Download occupations 25 ?.πŸ€”

well verma family dont even know her but within a sec she made a plan with them,,Download surprised 14?πŸ˜†

thanku su for ur beautiful wu.❀️.as i dont watch this garbage anymore πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

i πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• you Kinu17 & your hillarious post with awesome emojis πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ especially 🐁 running 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣