Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 05 Oct 2021

Posted: 2 years ago

Ranveer apologises for upsetting the Dixit family. He should not have shared his problems 

Dev thanks him for sharing , at least theu came to know what was ailing Neha 

Ranveer leaves .. handing few chocolates for Neha . He is send of with find hugs from all members of family , mama ji leaves after assuring Ishwari all will be OK soon. Ishwari wonders how could they help Neha . 

Devakshi come to Neha’s room.  Sona and Dev try to explain and appease upset Neha . They understand her fears and insecurities. Dev assures they will never blame her or accuse her . They understood her struggles . Dev reminds he could not forget her sacrifices for this family . This house was Neha’s too . She could come here n relax without any stress . This family wil always be there for her 

Neha hugs Dev n both get emotional . Sona is surprised as Neha hugs her too . Ishwari watches them and smiles .

Dev wants to share his problems with Sona before they blew up . He calls up Sona n he learns she was on an emergency appointment from US client . Dev tells her how much he missed her n he was waiting for her , Sona smiles and leg pulls adev for being so romantic n she could smell a romantic set up by him. 

Sanjana meets Mr N Mrs Verma .  He is skeptical of this stranger .Sanjana requests Mr Verma for some family pictures n then thanks him n leaves . She is sure she will convince Dev with these pics .

After the days work Devakshi meet in the balcony floor bed . He offers her coffee . He appears stressed n Sona asks him, Dev asks how did she guess ? Sona says he wa sher baby , she could see it on his face .

Dev finally spills everything about Sanjana , how she was processing her love for him and how she repeated the same at office next day .
Sona feels upset that this family showered so much love on her , sympathised with her . She had stopped suspecting her , but she had such intentions !!
Sona asks if this was why he wanted to send her off to Mumbai ?
dev then states he did want to send her off but he learnt Sanj was Suhana’s Maasi !!Sona refuses to believe Sanj , she refuses tk part with Suhana under any circumstances.

Sona is upset .Dev hugs her n consoles her , assures her Sanjana was trying to manipulate him by using his daughter , he will never allow that . Sona tells Dev that they should not panic . They should not take any wrong step . They will never allow anyone to take Suhana away from them . When Mr n Mrs Verma did nit take away Suhana from them then who the he’ll was Sanjana ??

Sona suggests they discuss this matter with Mr n Mrs Verma tk confirm facts . 
next day Ishwari gets busy in the kitchen preparing a surprise treat for someone special . Dev and Neha learn it was not them . Sona is surprised as Ishwari looks at her . 
Precap 

Sanj enters Dev’s office with a red rose bouquet. She is surprised tk see Sona sitting there . Sona states Dev was very angry with ehr n did nit want to see her face , asks her to retreat all the steps she had taken towards Dev n go back . She will not allow her near Dev and never near her daughter . Sona chucks the bouquet and scatters the roses . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Watch this for some surprises(read shocks) 😆

Please don’t tell me Ishwari was preparing special food for Sanj 🤢 

How did Sanj manage to convince the Vermas to part with family pics ?after all she’s a complete stranger to them..

Originally posted by kar08

Please don’t tell me Ishwari was preparing special food for Sanj 🤢 

How did Sanj manage to convince the Vermas to part with family pics ?after all she’s a complete stranger to them..

The meal was for Sonakshi.

And Sanjana took pictures in her phone, no? That's what it looked like.

Originally posted by CottonWorld

The meal was for Sonakshi.

And Sanjana took pictures in her phone, no? That's what it looked like.

Oh good. Haven’t yet watched epi😊 just read the update.

Edited by kar08 - 2 years ago

Bechari sanj all alone.  Vermas also old, why cannot she take up their responsibility.   After all they are her ristedar. 

On YouTube ppl are sympathizing sanj..🤣

Originally posted by Hari73

Bechari sanj all alone.  Vermas also old, why cannot she take up their responsibility.   After all they are her ristedar. 

Really sympathizing with Psycho🤣🤣🤣

They have big heart which I lack , I think

😃😃😃

Originally posted by Hari73

What are they sympathising about? Oh poor girl she is having so much trouble trying to break up a happy family.

Why doesn't Dev understand that her 1 month old obsession is so much more important than their 10 years of love and marriage 

And they should definitely give up Suhana right? I mean so what if Sona brought her up alone for 7 years and Dev made so many efforts to gain her trust.

Ms. Stupidity is masi so they should just hand her over with Dev! Ek par Ek free sale chaalu h!

🙄 I honestly don't understand what the fans like in Sanj

Originally posted by AubodroKhargosh

What are they sympathising about? Oh poor girl she is having so much trouble trying to break up a happy family.

Why doesn't Dev understand that her 1 month old obsession is so much more important than their 10 years of love and marriage 

And they should definitely give up Suhana right? I mean so what if Sona brought her up alone for 7 years and Dev made so many efforts to gain her trust.

Ms. Stupidity is masi so they should just hand her over with Dev! Ek par Ek free sale chaalu h!

🙄 I honestly don't understand what the fans like in Sanj

It's under sony tv promo vedio..you can check yourself.   They are not saying they shd hand over soha n all.  But feel sad for sanj as she has no one😆

This was another great episode. This week has been good so far. Idk why Sona had to say sorry to Neha but that's just Sonakshi personality I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

I was afraid when Dev said this is your house to Neha she would seedha demand her hissa in property 😂

Loved the Dev and Sona talk. Glad they decided to act smart and not make any hasty decisions. Not sure why they think she has any grounds floor custody.

If anyone here who is a lawyer or knows about our laws can tell if Sanj actually has a case?

Seeing neha reaction to ishu doing something nice for Sona will be awesome.

I think the Vermas will side with Sanj in the start but then realise Suhana is happier with Devakshi and will betray Sanj

That precap will probably happen all this week. But I'm excited for it anyway. We have seen Dev go full hulk whenever he felt a guy was into Sona. Now it's Batman ki baari.