Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Thank u ji..🙏🥰 this lame lare lappa soap brought out my hidden talent that I can write humorous post,topic 😆 i have this talent which i didn't even know unless this season 3 started.. i am thinking to participate America got talent reality show ..kiya bolti tu!!..😆aamir khan ishtyle 😆..likhenge, gaayenge ,emoji use  karenge,aur kiya..🤣

Gracious dabulls23 ji🙏

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Hari73

Why did ish gave surprise to sona? Anything happened?

ya..sona left her insecure beta home with her for to massage her legs + his izzat might be loot by sanju  so that y  herself went office to deal with sanju .samjha karo meri jaan  ..😅😅 😅

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Dev did not give transfer letter to sanj by hearing she is maasi.  But don't you think after hearing that he shd transfer her to overseas branch..

So, he is inviting himself trouble now..😆

Summerholiday thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

Dev did not give transfer letter to sanj by hearing she is maasi.  But don't you think after hearing that he shd transfer her to overseas branch..

So, he is inviting himself trouble now..😆

Forget the transfer letter, he should have given Sanjana  ttermination letter on grounds of unprofessionalism.

GoodVibes1010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As per a new segment, Sanjana tried to kill Bijoy it seems. I don't know what they are reducing the show to now. It's shameful. Anyone who has watch S1 will know how much the standards have fallen :(

AubodroKhargosh thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 1 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: GoodVibes1010

As per a new segment, Sanjana tried to kill Bijoy it seems. I don't know what they are reducing the show to now. It's shameful. Anyone who has watch S1 will know how much the standards have fallen :(

WHAAAAT??! 😳😳 can you please share link? I want to see this, can't believe where they are taking this track. I guess Sanjana will become full Komolika style villain. 

I'm shocked! What are the writers smoking exactly? Matlab kuch bhi

GoodVibes1010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AubodroKhargosh

WHAAAAT??! 😳😳 can you please share link? I want to see this, can't believe where they are taking this track. I guess Sanjana will become full Komolika style villain. 

I'm shocked! What are the writers smoking exactly? Matlab kuch bhi

This is the segment. The show is beyond redemption 🤪

https://twitter.com/ishq_bahara/status/1445683761073438723?s=20

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Psycho is stalking them, harassing them, attempting to kill their relatives even but still no sign of police or lawyers or restraining orders ! Nothing ! 

How are they even tolerating her presence in the hospital room ? Are the rich Dixits that powerless? 

Cheers to Patnaiks for this brilliant realistic story !!

GoodVibes1010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kar08

Psycho is stalking them, harassing them, attempting to kill their relatives even but still no sign of police or lawyers or restraining orders ! Nothing ! 

How are they even tolerating her presence in the hospital room ? Are the rich Dixits that powerless? 

Cheers to Patnaiks for this brilliant realistic story !!

And I always used to be proud of the fact that Kuch Rang never had this kind of planning & plotting. There was maami and Vicky but they were never like this and they never managed to create huge issues (even the MU created by Vicky was technically not the reason why Dev Sonakshi separated because it was more of the tipping point). Can't believe they have reduced this to this level of horrible drama

AubodroKhargosh thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 1 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: GoodVibes1010

This is the segment. The show is beyond redemption 🤪

This is honestly disgusting. Why are they tolerating her presence at all? 

I think makers think Sana is lead. Honestly if rumors of Erica leaving are true I'll just have to stop watching. I have tried to remain really positive through all the tracks this season but if there's no Sonakshi there's no Devakshi and there's no show.