Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

The other contestants are so irrelevant that they are not worth making topics about. The amount of pages for Teja posts vs the combination of the posts for other contestants 

U has a next level obsession with her. Always talks about her. 

Originally posted by: mish_18

Yupp. Sooo true about the dedication of her haters lol. Umar says she "isn't important" to him and then continues to talk about her only for majority of his IVs. Same with his family lol. Same with Teja's haters here and on twitter. 😆      

AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yupp. Sooo true about the dedication of her haters lol. Umar says she "isn't important" to him and then continues to talk about her only for majority of his IVs. Same with his family lol. Same with Teja's haters here and on twitter. 😆      

Honestly had Teja been evicted the way the guy was, I could've cared less about the remaining contestants and even the show for that matter to waste my time on 😂😂

And honestly I'm not surprised by his interviews where he "exposed" Tejasswi, I mean this clownery of taking BB to the world outside BB is sheer obsession😂

And while Teja has "earned" the TTF and Ormax list is upcoming, so expect some more mud slinging and bashing for her now, but as long as she's topping youtube polls and Ormax, Teja stans should be least bothered😆

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AngelAura

And while Teja has "earned" the TTF and Ormax list is upcoming, so expect some more mud slinging and bashing for her now, but as long as she's topping youtube polls and Ormax, Teja stans should be least bothered😆

Ikr! Just saw some hullabaloo about KK's insta story where his PR has posted some tejran fanclub tweet which credits her TTF to KK solely and takes away from all of her hardwork in all the tasks and encouraging the "khairat" narrative against her. This just makes it even clearer what KK's PR is actually doing against her outside by posting such tweets while also posting tejran reels to cover up. 

AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ikr! Just saw some hullabaloo about KK's insta story where his PR has posted some tejran fanclub tweet which credits her TTF to KK solely and takes away from all of her hardwork in all the tasks and encouraging the "khairat" narrative against her. This just makes it even clearer what KK's PR is actually doing against her outside by posting such tweets while also posting tejran reels to cover up. 

Lol that's the reason, I do make a point to watch LF clips rather than relying on narratives against her lol. She was supposed to design her own mannequin and she evidently did that better than the rest. KK NB did help her to get support for stamps but it was her own effort as well to design them. You see Bichkule's mannequin, how can anyone make that guy win in that task, so Teja did it quite well actually! 

And on the other hand, you see SS and PS trying their level best to not make Teja win literally begging others to not support her, so isme if she's supported by other 1-2 HMs it's not any big deal😆

PRs on Twitter trying their best to create opposite narratives and that's obvious lol - happened with that sona and dosti thing and that Teja's bf thing but both things got backfired lol

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelAura

Lol that's the reason, I do make a point to watch LF clips rather than relying on narratives against her lol. She was supposed to design her own mannequin and she evidently did that better than the rest. KK NB did help her to get support for stamps but it was her own effort as well to design them. You see Bichkule's mannequin, how can anyone make that guy win in that task, so Teja did it quite well actually! 

And on the other hand, you see SS and PS trying their level best to not make Teja win literally begging others to not support her, so isme if she's supported by other 1-2 HMs it's not any big deal😆

PRs on Twitter trying their best to create opposite narratives and that's obvious lol - happened with that sona and dosti thing and that Teja's bf thing but both things got backfired lol

True! And in the end it was Rajiv's call on whom to call for the rounds - who was convinced by HMs both for & against Teja. It's actually funny to me how people are saying that Rajiv was sent in so that Teja gets the TTF like wow! They think BB itne extra tasks rakhega for the girl who's sure shot top 2 based on audience votes alone! Bas ek bar voting lines kholne ki need thi if makers soo wanted to secure her place among VIPs. 

The thing is - Teja, KK and Pratik all three have the vote banks to enter the finale week on their own and never needed these stupid tasks to get the TTF. It was just Nishu and Shammo who lacked the vote bank and that's why all this unnecessary TTF task drama they did. 

But of course is sabka bill bhi Teja par hi fatega that it's all because of her. Sure! 

mish_18 thumbnail

It's actually funny to me how people are saying that Rajiv was sent in so that Teja gets the TTF like wow! They think BB itne extra tasks rakhega for the girl who's sure shot top 2 based on audience votes alone! Bas ek bar voting lines kholne ki need thi if makers soo wanted to secure her place among VIPs. 

Also one more thing which is just super annoying to me is how people are willing to be soo delusional in their hate against Teja that they're continuously discrediting her hardwork on the show and calling it "khairat". 

- See Debate task of Teja vs Pratik where Ritesh Jija made her lose unfairly despite her amazing performance. She was the only one who literally made pratik shut up.

- Swimming task where Teja collected coins underwater and clearly should've won but her teammate Mr.Umar Riaz just HAD TO go and fight and get disqualified. 

- Polo task where Teja KK won against Rakhi Ritesh 

- Bori wala tunnel task of Teja vs Shamita where Teja CLEARLY won but lost due to Rakhi being unfair.

- 28 min Time task which she won being the closest! 

- Ghar ka batwara wala debate task where other HMs actively conspired against her to not call her and instead Shamita was given 4 out of 6 chances 

- Sword making task, Cycle task, and now this Ball collection task in all of which she was the only girl pitted against men, all tasks heavily including physicality, all of which she lost because she categorically refused to attack and chose only to defend.  

In these last 3 tasks I'm actually proud of Teja that she stuck to her stand of not destroying other's hardwork. I remember it was in 5th WKW when Teja told Neha that she's not someone "jo dusro ko gira kar oopar aaye". And I'm so proud of her gameplay and her clarity of thoughts which she has still stuck to since the beginning of the show. ❤️

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hello fellow cute land fans..the thread is quite. I hope you guys are busy voting for Teja. She worked hard in this journey. Teja for the win

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That boy was likeable but he has gone bonker. Talks about Teja all the time. Teja can't be ignored

Radhe101 thumbnail

The kundra's family is busy now in damage control mode. I truly wish Teja to win