Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhe101

That boy was likeable but he has gone bonker. Talks about Teja all the time. Teja can't be ignored

Yeah he was actually my fav after Teja this season but this behaviour against Teja after coming out is just soo immature. I supported Asim in S13 and didn't like Sid much but the dignity these two and even Sana displayed after BB got over is just commendable. Minding their own business, growing as individuals, focusing on their careers instead of being stuck in the BB world (tho Asim's recent tweet controversy against Sana was just appalling to say the least). 

It's so important to remember that BB is just a show at the end of the day. But the level that people (contestents and fans both) stoop to just to degrade others only tells about your own petty personality that refuses to move on from all the unnecessary hate and negativity. 

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Is anyone here??? Please vote for Teja. Let's give her votes and support..

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Is anyone here??? Please vote for Teja. Let's give her votes and support..

Bro they haven't opened the voting lines yet. They are yet to air hotel task, fight, elimination and journey.  Don't know what BB is doing this time around! The buzz is that they're going to make KK vs Shammo in top 2. I honestly don't see how they can pull it off against Miss Ormax No.1 who's still winning against KK in all YouTube polls by a healthy margin. 🥳

Guys just be ready with your IDs and vote for Teja as soon as they open the voting lines!! ❤️

AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

Bro they haven't opened the voting lines yet. They are yet to air hotel task, fight, elimination and journey.  Don't know what BB is doing this time around! The buzz is that they're going to make KK vs Shammo in top 2. I honestly don't see how they can pull it off against Miss Ormax No.1 who's still winning against KK in all YouTube polls by a healthy margin. 🥳

Guys just be ready with your IDs and vote for Teja as soon as they open the voting lines!! ❤️

What? SS in top 2 against KK? How and why 😂😂

Other than India forums, I don't think Shamita would've won a single poll against any of the OG contestants, youtube pe toh one digit % hai votes wise 😂

The channel can try to promote whomsoever they want as the finale is nearing, but they can't do much about public votes, so idk how they're going to take SS in top 2!

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelAura

What? SS in top 2 against KK? How and why 😂😂

Other than India forums, I don't think Shamita would've won a single poll against any of the OG contestants, youtube pe toh one digit % hai votes wise 😂

The channel can try to promote whomsoever they want as the finale is nearing, but they can't do much about public votes, so idk how they're going to take SS in top 2!

Exactly! It's pretty clear that it's Teja, KK and Pratik in top 3 if they purely go by the vote banks. Provided Pratik picks the briefcase again ONLY THEN can Shammo reach top 3 - that too mayyybe. 

Vaise bhi the channel can't do gadbad in finale voting because there's the whole auditing ka panga and stuff. Baki let's see how far the channel goes to bend rules. 😆

Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

There might be live voting so be ready guys

it’s Tejas trophy only 

meimo12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Okay chances of live voting for 20 minutes after episode. Shamita’s PR or so I’ve heard has been on a spree of suspending main accounts on twitter of Pratik, Teja and karan. They suspended Teja’s brother acc, top TejRan handlers, KK top handles and also Pratik handles yday night 

Also I’ve heard too 2 contestants are close and if we can go through the order that was repeated today I’m damn sure KK and Teja are top 2 so far. I really hope Teja wins. She deserves it. 

Ps: her outfit was 🔥 gave me maleficent vibes. So much love yet so misjudged 

Edited by meimo12 - 2 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Teja is way ahead of the rest in the race. She's winning. Getting ready to vote her in live voting.