|| Tejasswi Prakash Cute Land ||Appreciation Thread ||

nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone welcome to Tejasswi Prakash AT she is so so cute and fun loving person at the same time intelligent and humble 

Khatron Ke Khiladi 10's Tejasswi Prakash shares pics of her eye injury;  asks everyone to see them at their own risk - Times of India

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nedhvik-91 thumbnail

About Our Cutie Tejasswi Prakash

Tejasswi Prakash is an Indian Television Actress .She is instant connected with a audience by her humble and loving nature . She is an engineering student, and is still pursuing her studies. She was born and brought up into a musical family. Tejaswi finds her father as her true inspiration. Her father Prakash Wayangankar is a singer by profession. Tejasswi played a role in the Life OK's show 26-12, which is based on the 26/11 crime story, Sanskara Dharohar apno ki ,Swaragini ,Peheredar Piya ki ,KarnSangini,Rishta likhenge hum naya,Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka and Khatron Ke Khiladi Darr Ki class  . She had wished to become an actress since childhood. Currently  Seen In Bigg Boss 15

Full Name of Tejasswi Prakash is Tejasswi Prakash wayangakar. Tejasswi Prakash Wayangankar has graduated from college earning a degree in electronics and telecommunications engineering .

Name : Tejasswi Prakash Wayangankar

Date of Birth :Unknown

Height : 5'4" approx.

DOB : 10 June

Nicknames: Teju, TeeJay, Teja

Favorite food: Chicken, Fish (Tejaswi is a hard core non-veg)

Favourite Disney Princess: Ariel

Tejasswi Prakash  is a Maharashtrian. She lives with her younger brother and mother in Mumbai and her father, Prakash  who is an engineer is based in Dubai. Tejasswi holds a B.Tech degree in Electronics and Telecommunication and graduated in July 2015.

She is trained in classical singing and is also a trained scuba diver.

She started her acting career in 2012 at the age of 18 as a protagonist (named Rashmi) of the show 26/12 which was followed by 26/13. 

Tejasswi's father Prakash is a singer also and has successfully guided his daughter in the world of music so far. Her father has ensured that Tejasswi quite literally begins her day with music. He has even changed her alarm tone to the tune of her sitar which she practices during rehearsal time

And she is Big time Foodie ...she loves a food a lot 😉

nedhvik-91 thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5251394

Appreciation Thread: Appreciation threads are to be used to praise and appreciate particular favorite actor/actress/celebrity. All discussions related to actor's/actress performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to ATs. Please don't use the AT's as a forum to bash/mock/discuss other celebrities/members/characters, discuss what is happening on the forum or elsewhere on IF or other social networking sites, basically keep it related to what the AT is about. 

a. Chatting: We do allow minimum chatting in ATs, provided it is related to this AT alone. Additionally Do not spam with just emotions/numbers to increase post count/pages. Do not quote long quotes.You can quote three posts maximum and they should be small. 

ATs are open for everyone, however, do not invade the AT with the purpose to rile up the fans or instigate them.  Everyone has their right to voice out their opinions and should NOT be judged/generalized based on their likes/dislikes. If any of your fellow members/friends fails to follow the rules, kindly ask them to edit out or tell them its wrong rather than joining them and aggravate the issues further and equally responsible for carrying forward an unfavorable situation. Hence be responsible and take responsibility because that way you may prevent action taken against your AT thread.

ATs/discussions threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here toward other fan groups.Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members/Dev team members are strictly PROHIBITED here.

b. Report: If you see anyone breaching the rules in any of the threads in the main forum, you will not come here and rant it out about it and snowball the issue further! Instead make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action.

We can assure you guys that we only takes action where it's legit reason. However, here is a little catch for the stalkers who just want to report in order to get the AT closed down - If you report any post/comments that has no legit reason, you will be reliable for action against you for stalking.

If the DT sees more than 3 people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week, the effects of violations will kick start, which go as follows:

First Violation - Warning Note  

Second - Another Warning Note   

Third - Another Warning Note  

Fourth - Close the AT for 24 hrs (1 Day)  

Fifth - Close AT for 72 hrs (3 Days)  

Sixth - Close AT for 1 week (7 Days)   

Seventh - Get rid of AT completely from the forum/Shift it to Celebrity Fan Club Forum.

Permission taken By mnx12

Edited by nedhvik-91 - 2 years ago
nedhvik-91 thumbnail

Members 

nedhvik-91 (Admin)

Fix_BB (Co Admin)

Aeshani

shiiny

TanShi_CrazyLuv

Witcher

opsora2090

smanchik

akniti

RishuDarling

Kaizen1

KjasoosChulbulP

Bhavisweet03

SushantForever 

priya185

AnjuRish

HP_Addict

IF_rida

VS-Cool

persadian

Pori

rajni13

lovereading14

tapori

chitchan

Cookermaichane

Padmajaan

-PD-

Serpensortia

AngelAura

please hit the button so can i add u as a member 

Edited by nedhvik-91 - 2 years ago
Dean4Ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi this is Aeshani. I love Teju onscreen and offscreen. I followed her career from Sankar to now Bigg Boss. 

Can you please add me to the member list

Edited by Aeshani - 2 years ago
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

So excited 🔥

Loved teju entry yesterday 

Unseen videos bhi dekhe

She was very funny in them

She is unfilter ,funny and cute

Edited by Fix_BB - 2 years ago
Dean4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

So excited 🔥

Loved teju entry yesterday 

Unseen videos bhi dekhe

She was very funny in them

She is unfilter ,funny and cute

Hi I am Aeshani. What can I call you? 

Same I don't come to reality show forums at all.  This is the first time one of my favourites is doing the show. So I am here. Otherwise, I support whoever Salman is not supporting haha

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aeshani

Hi I am Aeshani. What can I call you? 

Same I don't come to reality show forums at all.  This is the first time one of my favourites is doing the show. So I am here. Otherwise, I support whoever Salman is not supporting haha

You can call me mansi

Do share her clips if you find her unseen clips in twitter

Voot pe some of her videos are on select 😭😭

Dean4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

You can call me mansi

Do share her clips if you find her unseen clips in twitter

Voot pe some of her videos are on select 😭😭

Hi Mansi, did you see the YouTube one - it is yesterday’s unseen. She is in almost every frame ❤️

I cannot share hyperlinks. Hopefully somebody will share here

nedhvik-91 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUkE9RCgIoq/?utm_medium=copy_link

She is just so beautiful I’m damn sure she will rock the big boss 15 😎