Anupamaa

Happy Anuj Jayanti !

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Yes, it was a month ago on the 2nd of September precisely that the very charming Anuj Kapadia graced our screens and before we knew it he became a part of our lives ❀️

He added the much needed freshness to the show and gave it all the more reasons to reach new highs.

So here's wishing everyone a very Happy Anuj Jayanti !

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

May we have many many more !!!

THU THU THU

Thank you DKP/Rajan Shahi for this lovely and entertaining addition to the show and to the creatives and writers for sketching Anuj with all their heart , Cheers guys!

and last but not the least, thanks Gaurav for playing the character so handsomely with such style and panache. you truly deserve all the praise and appreciation!

πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ‘

Disclaimer: No disrespect intended

It just happens to coincide with Gandhi Jayanti, see the Gujrati connection?πŸ˜†

and its also the day Vijay Salgaonkar went to Panaji with his family for a Satsang ok?🀣

Edited by hinz - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

😱😱😱😱 it's already one mnth kal hi aaya tha aise lag raha πŸ˜†

Thanks to creatives for giving anuj to us itv blessings πŸ€— he is 

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It's a month already ! gaurav as Anuj is such a charmer . He did add much needed charm to the show and he is slaying as AnujπŸ‘ right from his entry scene he did captivate hearts of the people and made so many watch the show . He bought in new audiences to the show .πŸ‘πŸΌ 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Krithzz

It's a month already ! gaurav as Anuj is such a charmer . He did add much needed charm to the show and he is slaying as AnujπŸ‘ right from his entry scene he did captivate hearts of the people and made so many watch the show . He bought in new audiences to the show .πŸ‘πŸΌ 

I truly ageee main pehle kabhi Anupama nahi dekhti thi par Anuj ke aane se main roz subah 6 Am Anupama dekhti hoon on HOTSTARπŸ˜†

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Why don't we have a meme thread? I see so many memes. They are so much fun

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: nutmeg7

Why don't we have a meme thread? I see so many memes. They are so much fun

You are welcome to make one or share them here, I’m sure we’ll have a good laugh