Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Chapter 8

“Are you going to drop me?” Raavi asked as she packed her stuff.

Shiva just nodded as he continued looking at his laptop. Not working, just starring at it. His life was getting detached from him and he was letting it. He didn’t know how would He survive without her. He wanted to stop Raavi but he knew it was best she goes away. It was the best for both of them.

All of a sudden, the room was filled with the noise of the rain clattering on the huge French window in their room. Raavi avoided her packing and reached out to the window in a

jump. She opened the window and held out her hand relishing the feeling of the season's first raindrops on her hand. She had always loved rain. 

Shiva looked at magnificent sight mesmerised. He didn’t remember when was the last time she enjoyed rain. It felt as if she had stopped loving rain just like she had stopped loving him. Raavi rushed towards the open balcony. She spread out her arms and closed her eyes, getting wet in rain. Seeing her welcoming rain like that, Shiva felt as if she was welcoming him and his love in her life too, but she shrugged away the thought as soon as it came in his mind. 

Shiva stood there appreciating the beauty of his wife through his eyes. Seeing her playing in the rain, a realization dawned upon him- the realization that he had unknowingly snatched away her innocence, her childishness, her own self. The desire that sparkled in his eyes moments ago changed to longing- The longing to be with the same old Raavi with who he initially fell in love with. 

He stepped out in the rain, not minding the droplets drenching him. Raavi, who was lost in her own bliss stopped dancing realising his presence. 

They stood there in moments of silence trying to read each other's minds. 

Without saying anything, Shiva just held out his hand asking for a dance. Raavi looked at him unable to register what was going in his mind. As a teenager, she had fantasized about dancing with him in the rains, just like those cute romantic fictions.

She took his hand and both danced to an unknown rhythm of love. Their hand clasped, their eyes boring into each other's hearts.

His arms went around her waist at first and hers around his neck. Slowly her hands dropped to his waist and his rose to her shoulders, hugging her body to his adage snuggled into his chest, till they were both comfortable.  They just moved their feet and let their bodies swing, enjoying the feel of each other's bodies, encased in each other's embrace.

Shiva lifted her head up, cupping her face with his palms, admiring her innocent beauty. She closed her eyes in anticipation of the moment she had always dreamt of. He kissed her forehead. 

"I love you, Raavi."

He finally said what she always wanted to heard, she finally heard what he always wanted to say. 

Raavi's tears mixed with raindrops as they fell down her cheeks. Shiva wiped them instantly, shaking his head, indicating her to stop crying. She leaned in his hands which were on her cheeks.

"You realise this after deciding to divorce me? When you decide to push me away from you?” 

“Raavi, I…” 

“Why do you always take stupid decisions, Shiva? Why can’t you at least discuss with me before that? Why didn’t you ask me if I even want to stay away from you.”

“I thought that’s what you wanted. You said that you are living a broken marriage. I don’t want you to compromise with anything, not anymore. I forced you into this loveless life so I…”

“You knew I loved you, didn’t you?” she cut him. “Still you chose to force me into marrying you.” 

“I did.” He sighed. “But I wasn’t left with an option. I couldn’t think anything else at that time. To be honest, there wasn’t any choice left. You were running away.”

“You had a choice God dammit!” Raavi yelled. “You could have talked to me. You could have told me that I don’t have to run away. You could have told me that you were paying my father’s loans and I don’t have to marry a stranger.”

“And then?” Shiva yelled back. “What would have happened after that? You father would have taken more loans and he would have decided the same for you again. Now that you are my wife, at least he can’t… wait a minute. How did you know that I pay the money for your dad?”

To say that Shiva was shocked would be an understatement. He had tried his best to conceal this from her. 

“That’s not the point,” Raavi furrowed her eyebrows. “Even if my dad could do that, you didn’t need to marry me forcefully. We could have talked it out. We could have been married happily.”

She said and reality hit Shiva. Raavi was right. He could have proposed her, he could have confessed his feelings for her. But his one impulse decision spoiled everything. 

“You belonged to me Raavi, I couldn’t see you going away.”

“Really? Then why are you pushing me away from you? How could you hand me divorce papers just like that? It was your decision to marry me, I can at least decide whether I want to divorce you or not, can’t I?”

“Raavi,” Shiva cupped her face. “I don’t know how you got to know about the loan thing. I don’t even want to know. I never wanted you to know about that. I don’t want you to stay with me to repay for what I did for you. I want you to accept me because you love me.”

“Shiva, even if I wasn’t aware of the reason of this marriage I wouldn’t have agreed for a divorce. I might be angry with you but I never stopped loving you. Only if you have told me yourself years back, I wouldn’t have wasted 5 years of my life being angry on you,” Raavi said as tears rolled her eyes again. “But as usual, you have taken a decision for me. I have signed the papers, you have made arrangements for me to live a better life and I’ll now have to leave you. Come on, my packing is almost done.”

He held her hand while she was going and turned her around gently. 

“Will you let me take another decision for you? Will you stop if I tell you so?” 

“Why don’t you try?”

Shiva pulled her into a hug and the rain kept drenching them. 

“Please don’t leave me, Raavi. You are my life. I won’t be able to live if you leave me. Please don’t go!” he cried like a baby. 

Unable to hold herself back, Raavi deposited herself next to his chest while his arms grabbed her back and she let her tears lose again. She opened her clenched fist and wrapped her arm around Shiva's back caressing it as slowly. After a while she tightened her grip. His touch flaring her. Shiva held her tighter. 

“Say it, Raavi.”

“What?” she asked still engulfed in the hug. 

“That you love me.” He said pulling back. 

“I love you,” Raavi said as she pressed her lips into his. 

to be continued.... 

I hope you guys like it :) 

Kristmas thumbnail

YES FINALLY

Omg the happiness I felt when Shiva said the three words ❤️🤗

and Raavi doesnt want to leave, she wouldn’t have left regardless 

the rain, the damce, the confession. So perfect ❤️❤️

Pinkbell thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

FINALLY!

They are one.  They confessed.  

They confessed, Their love for each other since they were teenagers.

Shiva got raavi and raavi got Shiva.🥺

And oh, how can I forgot! Their outburst, they poured Their heart which they had kept hidden since years.

It was superb.❤️

Thanks for the tag, shiri.

🤎

Odette_delusion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Finally!!!!! Finally they confessed❣️❣️

Finally they talked😇😇

Finally they cleared everything out💕💕

Want a few updates about and just for tgere love❤❤❤

Sivranjani thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Vishalakshi05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am cryinggg!!!💔😭❤❤❤  they confessed🤗❤

Thank you for tagging me ❤ 

Edited by Vishalakshi05 - 1 years ago
Prizi thumbnail

Finally

They said it

No more misunderstanding, no more hiding stuffs

Best them being in ❤

Awesome update dear

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Thank you so much guys 🤗

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Chapter 9

Things were running smooth for Shiva and Raavi. They were starting to get comfortable with each other but still there was some weirdness in their marriage. She blushed at every compliment he gave her, his heartbeat increased at her every smile. They started to go to college together, but as Raavi insisted, they decided to keep their marriage under wraps. He was her professor at college and even helped her with studies at home.

______

Raavi was sitting in her class and was not at all concentrating on the lectures. She was more concentrated in her professor. It’s nearly been a month since she confessed her love to him. She expected him to make love to her after that, but nothing happened. Shiva kissed her everyday with all his love but he never went beyond that. May be he thought she wasn’t ready? But how could she tell him that she was? She was a girl after all… 

Suddenly Raavi heard her name being called and came out of her trance. 

“Miss Joshi.”

“Yes, Sir?”

Raavi stood up from her place and looked at him nervously. 

“Can you please solve the problem on the board?”

Raavi looked at the board and realised that Shiva had written a question. She moved towards him and took the market pen from his hand. Shiva walked past her and sat on her seat. Raavi looked at the problem and smiled, it was the same question he had helped her with last night. 

Shiva smiled as he notice the sudden confidence in her body language and he knew why. As she solved the problem, he looked down at her notebook. Raavi always made notes of every little thing said in the class. He frowned, she hadn’t written even half if the points of today’s class. Was it because he had already tutored her the topic at home? Or was she lost in some other thoughts? 

He flipped it and noticed her name written at the first page, Raavi Joshi - Pandya added later, with a different ink. He smiled and looked at Raavi who had just solved the problem and turning to look at him. She stood still for a second seeing him on her seat, he realised because she breathe out after few seconds. 

“That’s correct,” Shiva said as he stood up. “Very nice, Raavi. Class, please copy it.”

Soon the bell rang and Shiva left. Another period went and the next was a free period for Raavi, she decided to go to the library and issue some reference books.

As she was entering the library, she lost her balance as her heels broke. She closed her eyes, expecting to kiss rhe floor any second. But she felt a strong arm securing her tightly and opened her eyes. Shiva was holding her by her waist 

They both got lost in the other's orbs and the depth of love they saw. Arnab tucked her strand of hair behind her ear that fell on her face, disturbing his view. Raavi closed her eyes in contentment.

He realised she was lost, he was lost in her too and before he lose all the control, he helped her to stand and left her. 

Raavi looked at him, hurt. It hurt her every time he ran away after every intimate moment they had. Even when they kissed, he would stop just the moment she would think that this was it. 

"Don’t you love me, Shiva?" She asked as hurt and vulnerability were evident in her eyes.

"What kind of question is that, Raavi?” Shiva asked shocked and confused. “ Of course I love you, and you know that.”

“You sure about that?”

“ Dead sure.” Shiva replied as he frowned. 

“ Then why do you run away from me?” she finally asked. 

“No I don’t,” he frowned again. 

“Why don’t you make love to me?”

Shiva looked at her. 

“Everytime I think, today is the day. Tonight is the night, you stop. Do you even know how many times have you left me heartbroken?”

“I won’t make love to you.”

Raavi couldn’t stop the tears that rolled down her eyes. She knew she had made him suffer a lot and he had all the right to punish her. But she had accepted him now, she thought of a future of them together, but was she asking too much from him? 

“I won’t make love to you Raavi,” Shiva repeated. “But I never said you can’t make love to me.”

“What?” Raavi looked at him confused. 

“You don’t even know how turned on I am when you make the first move,” he said looking intently at her. 

“You want me to make the first move?” she asked shocked. 

Shiva nodded. 

“But how can I?” Raavi asked to no one particular. “I am a girl.”

“Really?” Shiva smirked. “I hope you remember who initiated our first kiss.”

Raavi’s looked at him surprised. Shiva interlocked their fingers and pulled her hand near his lips. 

“You don’t know how I feel whenever you hug me, kiss me. All I want is to embrace you so tight that you could hear what’s in my heart. You don’t know how many times I have wanted to hold you close, make you mine, make love to you, make you…”

Raavi kept her palm on his lips. She couldn’t hear anymore. Her heart was racing at the fastest pace hearing his words. She tried to calm her heart but couldn’t. 

“There are more ways to make someone shut up,” Shiva whispered in her ears and Raavi’s cheeks turned crimson. 

“Really?” Raavi asked smiling as she pulled his collar. 

“Really,” Shiva replied as he smirked and pulled her waist. 

He held her cheek softly stroking it and moved closer. She felt her skin burn with his touch. She closed her eyes as she could feel his hot breath on her face. She pushed him gently and ran past him. 

Few seconds later, she felt him standing behind her. She tried to run again but he blocked her in between her arms. Raavi sighed heavily and locked her armed around his neck, pulling him closer. She kept her forehead on his. 

Shiva was taken aback with her sudden boldness as she ran her hands through his hair. 

“Have I ever told you that I love playing with your hair after you are asleep?”

She tip-toed and kissed his fore head and then proceeded towards his eyes. Pecking them lightly, she made him shut his eyes. 

“Have I ever told you that I love your dark eyes, I can just get lost in them forever?” 

Shiva smiled, his eyes still closed. 

Raavi went lower and kissed his both his cheeks.

“Have I ever told you that it turns me on when you rub your cheeks against mine?”

Shiva eyes shut open hearing this. He surprisingly smiled at her. Smirking, he moved closer and started rubbing his cheek against hers. Raavi closed her eyes, savouring the moment. Unable to control after a couple of minutes, she held his face and slammed her lips with his. She deepened the kiss by sucking on his lower lip taking in his taste, she bit it. Shiva just stood there and let her kiss him. He just followed her lead and opened her mouth to let her tongue enter inside. She explored his mouth and just when Shiva was about to start a tongue battle with her, the door opened wide.

They broke apart completely in shock with their eyes wide open, as numbers of students stood looking at them. Few were shocked, few surprised. Some of the girls blushed which others looked at them disgusted. But Raavi and Shiva were sure, now they were screwed. 

to be continued... 

Hola guys! I hope you people remember this story 😅 starting se padh lo agar yaad nahi 🤣🤣

I hope the chapter was good😳

Edited by Animagus_Shiri - 1 years ago