Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Savera84

VM Contest:

Thanks to  IPodcastKKND, AjimiNazar, renee.bee, shelly.san and PriyaArshiSarun for those 6 wonderful entries.

They were really amazing and I truly understand how much effort has gone into making  them.  I had to pick only two and with much difficulty I picked what I picked.  

Congratulations to IPodcastKKND and AjimiNazar for winning the top two positions.

Cheers..

Congratulations to all winners and everyone who took part trust me voting isn't easy. Everyone was fabulous be it the OS VM or Siggies. 🥳

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

thanks IPodcastKKND, m4manju and Areeba for doing this contest. sometimes i still can’t believe i haven’t spent at least 11 to 13 of my waking hours desperately watching something ipkknd, sifting through forum posts, giggling with my friends here, and generally dying every time a step is taken forwards… backwards… or a head turns… or a frown begins… or a dupatta reaches… or a waistcoat is flung… where are those days?

congratulations to all winners, and katelyn dammit, how cud you… ahahahaha i love it, even though i hate you. 

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

🥳Congratulations Katelyn🥳🤗❤️

My heartiest congrats on your achievement, Congratulations Message

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

🥳congratulations to all winners🥳

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Arnav and Khushi are always in my heart. Thanks to all for the votes! 🤗

Congratulations to all the winners! 👏🥳 Amazing job by all the participants. It was hard to choose! 

Thank you Areeba for organizing the contest and Maria for the beautiful siggies! 🤗

Thanks to everyone who sent their congratulations as well!!! ❤️smiley31

Happy 9th Arshi Wedding Anniversary all!