.:. Arnav & Khushi's 9th Wedding Anniversary Contests .:. RESULTS!!!

Posted: 2 years ago

Nine Years of Wedded Bliss; 

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? anniversary contests

~ results ~

Hello Hi everyone! On this day, Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada have completed nine years of domestic bliss in the IPKKND cinematic universe hopefully. In order to commemorate, and celebrate nine years of them being wedded, and rabba ves they had over the course, we're here with the results of an OS, VM, and Signature contest on the occasion. You can find the submissions entered, and voted for over here.

We received five One-Shot submissions,  six Video-Mix submissions, and seven Signature-Creation Submissions for the contest. A huge round of applause for all the participants!!! 👏👏👏

We can all agree that every submission, especially the Video Mixes, and the Signature Creations were absolutely amazing and it was soul-crushing to only choose two from each section! Thank you to all the fan-art creators who took part, and graced us with such beautiful pieces!

Shout out to all of our participants;

IPodcastKKND, PriyaArshiSarun, m4manju, Bhavisweet03, shelly.san, AjimiNazar, Katelyn, renee.bee, and dramebaazaf for wonderful entries. 

To thank all the participants of the contest, DreamyButterfly aka Maria, did the honors of bestowing us with this wonderful creation! 

feel free to use it; 

We received five wonderful submissions of One Shots, however two entries stood out the most

The runner up to the Arnav & Khushi's 9th Wedding Anniversary One Shot Contest is our collective fav, IPodcastKKND or as we all lovingly know her, S' Entry #1 titled Ek Jashan with six votes.

Here is a lovely present for you S, curtsey of Maria. Feel free to use it for your signature! 🤗

The winner to the Arnav & Khushi's 9th Wedding Anniversary One Shot Contest is m4manju or as our beautiful Manju's Entry #3 titled You May Now Kiss The Bride with eight votes.

Here is a lovely present for you Manju, curtsy of Maria. Feel free to use it for your signature! 🤗

Author's Name are added next to the title on the voting thread. If you would like for your entry to be removed from the thread, please let me know. Feel free to share your submissions elsewhere if you'd like!

We received six wonderful submissions of Video Mixes or VMs, however two entries stood out the most. 

The runner up to the Arnav & Khushi's 9th Wedding Anniversary Video Mix Contest is a new members who recently joined us on this platform, AjimiNazar's Entry #5 on the song Rab Rakha with eight votes.

Here is a lovely present for you Ajimi, curtsy of Maria. Feel free to use it for your signature as you bounce around the forum! 🤗

The winner to the Arnav & Khushi's 9th Wedding Anniversary Video Mix Contest is once again our very own S or IPodcastKKND's Entry #1 on the song Jaan Ban Gaye with ten votes.

Here is a lovely present for you S, curtsy of Maria. Feel free to use it for your signature in a stack! 😉smiley31

VM Maker's name has been added to the voting thread under the entry post however the google drive links have been removed. Feel free to contact the VM maker if you're interested to watch a particular VM again. The creators are welcome to share their submissions elsewhere as they please!

We received seven extremely beautiful entries for the Signature-Creation Contest however once again, two of these entries managed to stand out against all. 

Our runner up and winner for the Arnav & Khushi's 9th Wedding Anniversary Siggy Contest is our very talented, Katelyn! Her Entry #6 was voted as a runner up by nine votes, where as Entry #7 was voted winner by fourteen votes.

Here is a lovely present for you Katelyn, curtsy of Maria. Feel free to use it for your signature! 🤗

ImageImage

All of the Signature-creations were extremely beautiful! Creator's names are now added to the voting thread where the creations are still on display. Remember to check the participants' personal creation galleries and their work on display in the IPKKND creation gallery. If you want your entry/submission removed please let me know and everyone is welcome to share it elsewhere as they deem fit!

Thank you to all the people who voted on the submission and all the participants once again! If you would like to take a look at all the submissions once again, click here!!!

Happy Ten Years of Rabba Ve-s!!! 🤗

& Nine Years of AxK being an OTP ❤️

Edited by dramebaaz.af - 2 years ago

First of all, Happy 9th Wedding Anniversary to our beloved couple Khushi and Arnav.

What a journey so far!

More than them, our journey with them is incredible.

Hope we will continue this journey for some more years.

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 2 years ago

Thanks to

Areeba for conducting this contest and to

Maria for making those amazing siggies

Areeba, you wrote two stories?  They are beautiful!

Cheers..

OS Contest:

Thanks to IPodcastKKND, m4manju and Areeba for those 5 wonderful entries.  They were really amazing.  Believe me, it was so hard to pick just two entries.

But, Areeba has done something which intelligent ministers used to do in the olden days.

Good job Areeba!  I loved what you have done to make the contest interesting.

Congratulations to Manju and S for winning the top two positions.

I am tagging some poeple to check the results.

Cheers..

Wow, thanks guys 🤗

Thanks a lot for organizing the contest Areeba ❤️ I enjoyed participating, reading all OSs, watching the amazing VMs and all beautiful siggies. ❤️ shoutout to all 🥳

Thanks for voting on my OSs, still an amateur writer but i try :) 

The siggy i get to flaunt it so beautiful  thanks a lot for that Maria 🤗

Happy 9th arshi wedding anniversary everyone, wish many happy returns of the rabba ve's ❤️😳

VM Contest:

Thanks to  IPodcastKKND, AjimiNazar, renee.bee, shelly.san and PriyaArshiSarun for those 6 wonderful entries.

They were really amazing and I truly understand how much effort has gone into making  them.  I had to pick only two and with much difficulty I picked what I picked.  

Congratulations to IPodcastKKND and AjimiNazar for winning the top two positions.

Cheers..

Signature Creation Contest:

Thanks to  Katelyn, PriyaArshiSarun and Bhavisweet03 for those 7 beautiful entries.

They were really amazing and I had hard time picking just tow entries.  

Congratulations to Katelyn for winning both top positions.

Hey Girls,

Arshi's 9th Wedding anniversary contest results are here.

Cheers..

Dear friends,

Arshi's 9th Wedding anniversary contest results are here.

Cheers..

Thank you so much 😊😊 and congratulations to all the winners 🥳