Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

BAAP PE MAAT JAAANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lol Dolly was a riot 🔥. She single-handedly made season 4 so interesting.

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Dolly Ji was a psychopath but her fights were the most entertaining. Urvashi and Pooja was the most annoying to watch onscreen with their ridiculous fights. I wouldn’t last two days in BB.  

Pooja who? Mishra?😆

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Amrita’s straightforward attitude makes KJO seem like a saint. 😂

TBH I find KJo more of a mohalle ki aunty who loves bitching and all ðŸ˜†

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

BAAP PE MAAT JAAANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dolly: Kya karega tu!?

Manoj: Mein anda banaunga 

🤣🤣

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Pooja who? Mishra?😆

The very same. You’re askingggg for it, you’re dyinnnng for it. 😉

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

There was a magazine cover abt raveena catching aishwarya with akshay, Vivek(MDNA ) would know ðŸ˜†

Omg, I just googled this and found that the magazine reported Raveena finding Aish and Akshay in a "compromising position" at this hotel pool. This was while Raveena and Akshay were engaged, so she was furious. But then Aish sued the magazine saying "Heck no, that wasn't me!" and then it was revealed that the person was Shilpa and not Aish. ðŸ˜† WTH 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I miss the era before social media. Celebrities were a lot more candid in interviews. They didn't have the shadow of social media scrutiny.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I miss the era before social media. Celebrities were a lot more candid in interviews. They didn't have the shadow of social media scrutiny.

They were all very raw 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

They were freaks back then, cheating, sleeping around with many people, having horrible attitude, their image was clean. It’s good for the celebrities back then they didn’t have social media, they would’ve been called names. 

Edited by Terenaina - 2 years ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This has only made me like Amrita even more. I feel bad for her for putting up with so much of Saif's antics over the years.