Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I remember Randhir Kapoor saying once in the 90s or Aughts, how the current crop are so tame and have to be so careful cz of all the media scrutiny while in his day they were so wild and had so much fun πŸ˜†

It was not just the magazines, cable channels mushroomed and were following them too

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

To be fair, if someone did say something like this today - they'd be torn to shreds. I think Kareena/Bipasha fight was the last scandalous thing we read, its gotten rather tame after that

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: w4always

To be fair, if someone did say something like this today - they'd be torn to shreds. I think Kareena/Bipasha fight was the last scandalous thing we read, its gotten rather tame after that

And even that was just a stardust rumor; no interview or direct quotes. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Ah I miss those "magazines" times. Internet and SM weren't prevalent back then so such statements weren't made into that big of a deal because most of the people didn't even get to know about all this. Imagine today's actresses saying this about each other πŸ˜†

Perhaps, someone should Tweet this Magazine cover to Amrita's daughter.. Sara and ask her. πŸ˜†

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

So she was allegedly having a little hump and bump with Saif and pissed Amrita off. She thought Rekha was trying to steal her man and told her off. She started smacking Karishma with her wig over Ajay. 

Ms. Raveena Tandon was having the time of her life in bollywood πŸ€£

And, I remember reading that she poured cold water or juice on her husband Anil Thadani’s ex wife in some restaurant in front of everyone πŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Amrita Singh khud kya hai πŸ˜†

floydd thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Omg, I just googled this and found that the magazine reported Raveena finding Aish and Akshay in a "compromising position" at this hotel pool. This was while Raveena and Akshay were engaged, so she was furious. But then Aish sued the magazine saying "Heck no, that wasn't me!" and then it was revealed that the person was Shilpa and not Aish. πŸ˜† WTH 

If this shook you, google about Alshay bragging about taking Shilpa's virginity.

And Salmon - Aishwarya audio tape where he brags about sleeping with Preity Zinta on sets of Chori Chori Chupke Chupke

356544jhh thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: floydd

If this shook you, google about Alshay bragging about taking Shilpa's virginity.

And Salmon - Aishwarya audio tape where he brags about sleeping with Preity Zinta on sets of Chori Chori Chupke Chupke

Wait really?

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: floydd

Layla_Kumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

There was a British Tabloid Newspaper which claimed that Akshay allegedly confessed his friend about his sexual intercourse.Both Akshay and Shilpa sued the tabloid.