Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sau25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Pyiyashi ko na purvi na Sudha na KK koi nahi, bacche karara jawab denge.. 😑😑 

Baccho ko sop do usse.. jo waat lagayenge na.. 

Sau25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazzzz

Still watching the episode. Purvi is right, the necklace is a gift to her not property of the haveli. Only she has a right to it. Then stupid Veer comes and says his mum gave all property to her kids, as Juhi & Manas are young and Nandini in London, he's the sole owner. Even if he owns the mansion, that necklace did not belong to Sakshi in the first place to hand over to the kids. Also absolutely disgusted by the way Priyasi threw Purvi out. I know Purvi will throw Anjali out today similarly but I wont get the same satisfaction unless Purvi does the same or something similar to Priyasi.

The way she trated the kids was utter inhuman.. 😑😑🀬🀬

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sau25

The way she trated the kids was utter inhuman.. 😑😑🀬🀬

Haven't got to that part yet.πŸ˜‚

Sau25 thumbnail

Haven't got to that part yet.πŸ˜‚

Fazzzz.. Sakshi as dp. , 🀣🀣

Ai love your siggi.. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ

Fazzzz thumbnail

PRIYASIIIII!!!

She didn't even spare the kids.🀬 

Veer, I know he loves Priyasi but just because he loves her doesn't mean he allows her to speak like that to his siblings. Even if they weren't his siblings. The way she speaks to children should give him a hint that she's not a nice person. This Veer cannot be Vir's son and I hope Sakshi reveals this once she's back. If that happens, watch how quick Priyasi leaves him.

Fazzzz thumbnail

Fazzzz.. Sakshi as dp. , 🀣🀣

Ai love your siggi.. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ

I'm inspired by the strong Sakshi. Only she can save PurVir now.

Sampada001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

PRIYASIIIII!!!

Veer, I know he loves Priyasi but just because he loves her doesn't mean he allows her to speak like that to his siblings. Even if they weren't his siblings. The way she speaks to children should give him a hint that she's not a nice person. This Veer cannot be Vir's son and I hope Sakshi reveals this once she's back. If that happens, watch how quick Priyasi leaves him.

I'm saying this thing since so LongπŸ˜†

Please sakshi just tell this truth

Sau25 thumbnail

PRIYASIIIII!!!

Are even if Veer is indeed VPS's aulad Sakshi just tell priyashi that he is not.. and then veer will see her true colors.. 😑😑😑

Kids yaar . Who talks to them like this.. and what in the world they did to her.. 😭😭😭

Sau25 thumbnail

I'm inspired by the strong Sakshi. Only she can save PurVir now.

Yaar initially they showed growth in Sudha's character. Then until holi episode purls graph was also increasing. And then suddenly Pur became dumb.. and getting dumber day by day . Now Sakshi is coming back.. learned from her experiance her past and came back strong.. purvi ka kuch kyu nahi ho raha.. why isn't she learning from her mistakes.. 😑😑 this isn't being good hearted person this is being a dumb person.

Fazzzz thumbnail

Yaar initially they showed growth in Sudha's character. Then until holi episode purls graph was also increasing. And then suddenly Pur became dumb.. and getting dumber day by day . Now Sakshi is coming back.. learned from her experiance her past and came back strong.. purvi ka kuch kyu nahi ho raha.. why isn't she learning from her mistakes.. 😑😑 this isn't being good hearted person this is being a dumb person.

I understand Purvi can't be as strong as unfortunately she is a molki, that everyone can just treat her like crap. However she can still speak can't she? Have her be a strong character, not giving up instead of showing her helplessly crying as to who will help her now.

She should have ran out of the haveli with the necklace.πŸ˜‚