Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ComeWhatMay

Hello guys may I join here? not hard core SaiShi shipper but wanna gush about raghvi and saishi at one place , I really love whatever bond they share it's just so pure and beautiful

Looking at the jet speed of track , slot change and knowing how greedy and insensesitive Sitara is, I have doubt about how long show will run so want to enjoy the  show as long as it is on,still I just  wish we will get chance to complete atleast one year, I really don't want to loose SaiShi so soon also  many lives depends upon any show  

Hey Ujjwala, welcome here. 🤗

It's ok if you're not a shipper. It's Raghvi ka AT too and you're most welcome to gush over them. Raghvi and Saishi both have our hearts. We all want the show to run for as long as possible. 🤗

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

beauty … Tks for the tag 

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123

Kisne raghvi or saishi or both?🤩

aailaa muzhe sharam aave hain😆🤪

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123

Vera such a dil se likha hua post this is♥️ 

They are as real as it gets in this industry💯

Nazar na lage 🧿🧿🧿🧿

I swear Aru and Vera. We all mirror your sentiments. They are so real and so beautiful and that is why we feel so strongly for them. 

Moon_child thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MHRW99

Wow !!! Anjali waiting for your gifs 

I am waiting for this AT to complete Divya so i can post them in new AT because isme abhi thode pages hi baaki hai na and everyone is abhi SaiShilicious so distract nahi krna hai😆😆

i_ambivert thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Omg why are they so cute? 

His hands on her lap and her hand in the other pic. OMFG🌚

The other day he went on to say "I won't let you go tazbu "

And today she says "happy tazbu"

And veena aunty says Together forever

Excuse me? What's cooking.. Details please 🙏

Edited by i_ambivert - 2 years ago
joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

I never made anything for Tazbu AT. So I did this for the next AT and shared it in Shivi AT too🤗 I hope you guys will like it. 

Vera this is so beautiful. Pls if you could ask Diksha to add this to our next AT first page

Phoenix_Fire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_ambivert

Are we still stuck on one S pehle ye batao aap?😏🤭😌

Edited by Phoenix_Fire123 - 2 years ago
SailingShip thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_ambivert

Ambivert, where were you?.

Today is a gushing day.

Tazbus on a roll.

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laughingmonkey

Today’s episode was so good that I didn’t want to write and belittle it with my words! But helpless ho gayi hoon. This AT has made me shameless or Pallavi jaise Lecture ki dukaan. Apna gyaan do dena hi hain!! I’m really glad that the CVs gave us this much needed lighthearted, heartwarming episode. Everything was so perfectly placed, perfectly characterised except for 3 characters and you know them because all 3 were hiding and eavesdropping on other’s conversation. Chalo koi baat nahi. Nazar na lage isliye aise cheezein dalna padta hai. All forgiven!

I love that confusion that Pallavi had, which was portrayed so well😃. She had actively worked hard to make him understand but this sacrifice was never for him to change and she didn’t expect that as well but that’s what happened. He owned his mistakes, his guilt and pain,his promises & his priority. And that brings tears to her eyes.

Her love and trust didn’t fail! That sorry and thank you😃

Shivangi looks so fragile in that! How can you not fall in love with her?? I’m sure Sai must have had a difficult time just looking at her face. You just want to hug her and protect her.

The domestic vibes that were the vibes and the feels they gave. I’m never forget this. This rooms has finally been well utilised although there is more than enough scope for greater things 😜 (when will Sicku be kind - I think we aren’t being specific about Raghav & Pallavi. Hum Main leads, main leads karke bol rahe hain or Sicku ko thoda confusion ho raha hain, anyway leave that).

I just kept staring at their faces, she’s also in shock seeing the change. And you can see how mesmerised she is with the way she is watching him. And Raghav, what to say about him. For her, nobody has taken of her like this ever. Initial post marriage when she was sick, they weren’t that close for her to experience and he used to do because Amma had told him. But ab toh, that full taking care, being someone’s special. I think it’s overwhelming to realise that!  And the hair scene. I was so obsessed with the earlier 2 and hadn’t gotten over it and now they’ve given another that has surpassed all. How will I calm myself? Raghav and Pallavi and her hair is a story by itself. I think he fell in love with her hair first - fragrance - strawberry and jasmine and orchids 🤦🏻‍♀️. They both looked so casual so perfect! So beautiful! See this is why I didn’t want to write. I have run out of words and I’m fumbling🤷🏻‍♀️

Their outfits were also perfect😍

And then Farhad and Amruta comes! I think un donon ka toh fixed hai. Did you see his hand in her back 😭

And those hugs😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

He dwarfs her! But it just so encompassing! That small tilt and pressing of her face into him while he hugs her close. That so natural! I’ve never seen hugs like this on ITV. It can’t he orchestrated. These are those type of hugs that you get with your partner or your closed ones not choreographed or directed😃😃
And the second one, he simply gave her hug, can’t get over how beautiful that was! His check on her forehead. Definitely the smart dikhte ho look of Raghav with his stubble must have grazed her face 😍 Am I overdoing it now?? 
By the dining table scene, she has come back to her original self.
Oh why o why did I read Ren & Anjali’s conversation about apples before watching the episode!!!!😭 Kuch aur hi angle mein jaa raha hain🤷🏻‍♀️

The reality of his decision!He is clear about his decision.
Waise, I won’t worry about him being too strait laced. Chai- paani ke liye toh dega hi. He has sent ACP madam on paid leave. Khelna aata hai usko. He is born smart Raghav. Losses face karega but he knows how to get back. I have full confidence in him and his Saree ka dukaan has as well.

I’m glad that Pallavi heard the conversation in his den. That hug - we last was that when he was Swapnil at DHouse. She also understands the loss and difficulties and  is encouraging her. They are each other’s biggest cheerleader and biggest critic. To show the mirror, to lift one another, to build each other. ❤️

I can understand his feelings, that helplessness - he is a great employer. It will break him down and I can understand his reasons behind drinking but with the way he is going, high time for a full body check up. Uske baad drinking! The itna khaana and wapas gaav was still funny today but I think that was the fear in his heart. In his sober state, he is confidently doing things, making plans, but sub conscious mind is still to accept. Money gave him the confidence to tide over everything and that if a situation that happened 10 years ago, comes again, he can handle it. Pallavi’s accident showed him that it’s not true but something that you have depended for so long, it takes time to come to terms with it. Let him take all the time he needs but liver failure na ho.

Mrs. Raghav Rao knows how to handle serious matters!

See whit what joy she was emptying the bottles!! Kaise woh apne saree ke dyes mix kar rahe ho!!!
 His Devuda! Bring ling lot of Telugu lingo here😃😃😃

That scene would have been a blast to act! I can see Shivangi’s smile in between and Raghav’s over dramatic reactions. Bohut karte rehata hain kikiki bohut bolte rehta hain😂😂😂😂

Jaise I love you, I love my whiskey too 😍😍😍😍, so sweetly he said. That voice modulation😃

That’s it! You’re done! Bahut ho gaya tumhara, chalo bahar!😂😂😂😂😂

That scampering of Raghav from behind the counter, to pulling Pallavi away from the bar, the lift and the drop outside - it looked like one take. As in no break😃

Such perfect, flawless episode! Star, are you even seeing these.

How can I ever stop looking forward to such beautiful people and their work????  ❤️

Wonderful ❤️ 

Yeh dil maange more episodes like this … fingers crossed 🤞 

Sikku ki meherbani hogi tho milega Aur …