Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123

Are will still stuck on one S pehle ye batao aap?😏🤭😌

aaj inka bada doubt clear hone wala hai

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I am waiting for this AT to complete Divya so i can post them in new AT because isme abhi thode pages hi baaki hai na and everyone is abhi SaiShilicious so distract nahi krna hai😆😆

[/QUOTE

Ok mam .. makes sense … we can gush there ❤️

Phoenix_Fire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Owia

aaj inka bada doubt clear hone wala hai

Me and saishi won't let anyone live in doubt 😌😂

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Vera this is so beautiful. Pls if you could ask Diksha to add this to our next AT first page

I tagged her also Ren. Thanks for the  appreciation❤️❤️

Phoenix_Fire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_ambivert

Omg why are they so cute? 

His hands on her lap and her hand in the other pic. OMFG🌚

The other day he went on to say "I won't let you go tazbu "

And today she says "happy tazbu"

And veena aunty says Together forever

Excuse me? What's cooking.. Details please 🙏

Bass itni si baat hain ♥️

Mujhe tumse pyaar hain😎

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123

Bass itni si baat hain ♥️

Mujhe tumse pyaar hain😎

Haan ji Haan ji ❤️

5% doubt also cleared 😃

Edited by MHRW99 - 2 years ago
ComeWhatMay thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

Aaj iss BTS ko dekhe mujhe ek baat realise hua. Shivi and SKR are living RaghVi. They are just discovering their relationship and comfort level, maybe they are discovering it slowly isliye shayad their not able to pretend they are just co actors. Like RaghVi their journey has its own ups and downs. Shayad issi liye they are able to emote them so well, they are such fine actors🤗

I have never been to go latoo over actors. In that way I'm really rational. Par patha nahi, I may sound a little foolish and immature here, yeh log kaafi aapne jaise hogaye. I love their bond. It is not co stars donot have good bonds, par unme thoda fakeness hota hai jo main kabhi SaiShi mein feel nahi kiya. Sai wears his emotions on his sleeves. His anger and his happiness saaf jalakatha hai uski chehre par. I was amazed seeing an actor, him laughing so whole heartedly in that random live. 

Friends to lovers hona comparatively easy hai but the reverse process, not so much. Bas I want them to have this bond, maybe it's friendship or relationship, chahe kuch bhi ho 🤗 I'm happy seeing that pure bond. They are so adorbs that they make a place in my heart ❤️, patha nahi kaise. 🧿🧿 Na lage humari Tazbus ko 🍉🍉❤️ 

Hey you echoed my sentiments me too got attached to them quickly I still remember when I saw the first promo on insta I got attracted to leads and their looks specially shivangi's face,though I havn't seen show from begining all thanks to my  bad experience with sitara jo show muze pasand aaye usko to ye udata hi hai so I took my time and Started following show from may ending since I really loves raghavs character and than raghvi chemistry and from there I didn't  look  back 

Thing that Saishi are so so grounded and real makes them special

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: laughingmonkey

Today’s episode was so good that I didn’t want to write and belittle it with my words! But helpless ho gayi hoon. Aren't you a little overwhelmed as well. I couldn't write much about the epi too because it was so much feels that I can't put in words.? This AT has made me shameless or Pallavi jaise Lecture ki dukaan. Apna gyaan do dena hi hain!! I think you've always been like that. Don't blame us or the AT.

I’m really glad that the CVs gave us this much needed lighthearted, heartwarming episode. Yes, this was so unexpected because the makers jump from one track to the other. This was all I ever wanted. Tazbus happy in their perfect little world. Everything was so perfectly placed, perfectly characterised except for 3 characters and you know them because all 3 were hiding and eavesdropping on other’s conversation. Chalo koi baat nahi. Nazar na lage isliye aise cheezein dalna padta hai. All forgiven! No comments on the eavesdropper freeloaders

I love that confusion that Pallavi had, which was portrayed so well😃. She had actively worked hard to make him understand but this sacrifice was never for him to change and she didn’t expect that as well but that’s what happened. He owned his mistakes, his guilt and pain,his promises & his priority. And that brings tears to her eyes. Yes she was so taken aback that he understood. She knew in her head it was an uphill battle and to see the tide change it was so touching.

Her love and trust didn’t fail! That sorry and thank you😃 their conversation was so from the heart. It was beautiful.

Shivangi looks so fragile in that! How can you not fall in love with her?? I’m sure Sai must have had a difficult time just looking at her face. You just want to hug her and protect her. Ofcourse koi shak? Even after seeing the offscreen pics that they couldn't take their hands off each other

The domestic vibes that were the vibes and the feels they gave. I’m never forget this. This rooms has finally been well utilised although there is more than enough scope for greater things 😜 (when will Sicku be kind - I think we aren’t being specific about Raghav & Pallavi. Hum Main leads, main leads karke bol rahe hain or Sicku ko thoda confusion ho raha hain, anyway leave that). I've always wanted to see his caring side to her. She was always the one to care for others and this was so beautiful to watch. Him feeding her, combing her hair, doing everything for her. My heart was so full. It was all domestic.

I just kept staring at their faces, she’s also in shock seeing the change. And you can see how mesmerised she is with the way she is watching him. And Raghav, what to say about him. For her, nobody has taken of her like this ever. Initial post marriage when she was sick, they weren’t that close for her to experience and he used to do because Amma had told him. But ab toh, that full taking care, being someone’s special. I think it’s overwhelming to realise that!  And the hair scene. I was so obsessed with the earlier 2 and hadn’t gotten over it and now they’ve given another that has surpassed all. How will I calm myself? Raghav and Pallavi and her hair is a story by itself. I think he fell in love with her hair first - fragrance - strawberry and jasmine and orchids 🤦🏻‍♀️. They both looked so casual so perfect! So beautiful! See this is why I didn’t want to write. I have run out of words and I’m fumbling🤷🏻‍♀️ Jasmine kab dekha, you're Defo rambling. But her hair is his weakness and that was my most fav part of the episode. Him trying to learn online how to braid her hair and fail miserably.

Their outfits were also perfect😍 Chindi ph. Shivi wore her personal kurta. Can we see Pallavi in kurtas occassionally.

And then Farhad and Amruta comes! I think un donon ka toh fixed hai. Did you see his hand in her back 😭 I didn't see this. Will watch it again

And those hugs😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰  so domestic and beautiful. It was so casual but touching.

He dwarfs her! But it just so encompassing! That small tilt and pressing of her face into him while he hugs her close. That so natural! I’ve never seen hugs like this on ITV. It can’t he orchestrated. These are those type of hugs that you get with your partner or your closed ones not choreographed or directed😃😃 absolutely beautiful hugs.
And the second one, he simply gave her hug, can’t get over how beautiful that was! His check on her forehead. Definitely the smart dikhte ho look of Raghav with his stubble must have grazed her face 😍 Am I overdoing it now?? No you're not the only one. Everyone's in overdrive today.
By the dining table scene, she has come back to her original self.
Oh why o why did I read Ren & Anjali’s conversation about apples before watching the episode!!!!😭 Kuch aur hi angle mein jaa raha hain🤷🏻‍♀️ don't blame our conversation for your gutter thoughts. Our apples ka context was so different to this breakfast apples

The reality of his decision!He is clear about his decision.
Waise, I won’t worry about him being too strait laced. Chai- paani ke liye toh dega hi. He has sent ACP madam on paid leave. Khelna aata hai usko. He is born smart Raghav. Losses face karega but he knows how to get back. I have full confidence in him and his Saree ka dukaan has as well. I'm glad he packed off the ACP. That's the smart Raghav we know. I wish woh suspension karwata ya transfer. He was really shook about sacking his staff and that's why he drank his sorrows. I wished Pallavi knew the reasons for his drinking and tried to address those instead of throwing away his liquor. I love to drink so it was upsetting for me to see her waste such good alcohol in 2 rupees balti.

I’m glad that Pallavi heard the conversation in his den. That hug - we last was that when he was Swapnil at DHouse. Yeah I missed the hugs. She was so overwhelmed by his change that she had to hug him. I wish it was more sensual. Am I being too demanding?

She also understands the loss and difficulties and  is encouraging her. They are each other’s biggest cheerleader and biggest critic. To show the mirror, to lift one another, to build each other. ❤️ Yes I loved how she encouraged him and show her faith in him. Raghav needed a confidence boost for sure. I also loved how she offered to help him. I want to see them work together.

I can understand his feelings, that helplessness - he is a great employer. It will break him down and I can understand his reasons behind drinking but with the way he is going, high time for a full body check up. Uske baad drinking! The itna khaana and wapas gaav was still funny today but I think that was the fear in his heart. He's a big time nautanki, I'm telling you. his sober state, he is confidently doing things, making plans, but sub conscious mind is still to accept. Money gave him the confidence to tide over everything and that if a situation that happened 10 years ago, comes again, he can handle it. Pallavi’s accident showed him that it’s not true but something that you have depended for so long, it takes time to come to terms with it. Let him take all the time he needs but liver failure na ho.

Mrs. Raghav Rao knows how to handle serious matters! Yes his brains and attitude still remains so he can always make money to provide for his family. Gaav nai jana padega.

See whit what joy she was emptying the bottles!! Kaise woh apne saree ke dyes mix kar rahe ho!!!
 His Devuda! Bring ling lot of Telugu lingo here😃😃😃 yes he was so worried in the first instance itself. 

That scene would have been a blast to act! I can see Shivangi’s smile in between and Raghav’s over dramatic reactions. Bohut karte rehata hain kikiki bohut bolte rehta hain😂😂😂😂 I love their banters and we got this after so long, the toilet scene I guess. It made my day.

Jaise I love you, I love my whiskey too 😍😍😍😍, so sweetly he said. That voice modulation😃 yes it was such a cutie husband thing to say

That’s it! You’re done! Bahut ho gaya tumhara, chalo bahar!😂😂😂😂😂

That scampering of Raghav from behind the counter, to pulling Pallavi away from the bar, the lift and the drop outside - it looked like one take. As in no break😃 it was such a perfect scene. The way he carried her and the way he held her waist and didn't leave it. Why do they do this, make it so beautiful that I'm floored. I believe it was one take as well. 

Such perfect, flawless episode! Star, are you even seeing these. SP is a chindi channel who has never appreciated quality content. See the kind of episodes we've been given this week. This whole team has my blessings. 

How can I ever stop looking forward to such beautiful people and their work????  ❤️

Hopefully you'll get to see these people on screen for a few more months. Manisfesting for it. 🍉🍉🍉

ComeWhatMay thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Hey Ujjwala, welcome here. 🤗

It's ok if you're not a shipper. It's Raghvi ka AT too and you're most welcome to gush over them. Raghvi and Saishi both have our hearts. We all want the show to run for as long as possible. 🤗

Thank you so much for welcome

Yes they have out hearts they are really good actors and pure souls .

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Guys after the gloom of yesterday, I'm loving the positivity and happiness of the AT today.

A big hug to all the tazbuss here who are in the tazbuland after the Raghviliscous epi and Saishiliscious BTS.