Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

I wonder who is advising her? They clearly hate her lol. (I'm guessing KJo is behind this, wink wink)

First of all, she's got such a bland face. On top of that, she's over-exposing herself with all those in-your-face photoshoots and annoying ads. At least the likes of Alia and Ananya were fresh in their first movies, even if unremarkable. Shanaya is a disaster waiting to happen.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Thank the Lord I watched the video first before commenting. I didn’t think the missing alphabet was an “A” 😂

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shanaya already has 3 brands before her debut. 

How is she even getting beauty product ads when her face is so creepy looking? I can't get over that plastic face. I seriously get goose bumps from seeing her and not in a good way. 🥲

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Had so much more expectations looking at the title…

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

C*ntroversial thread 

CuttingChai thumbnail

Butterface is definitely better in video than print ads where she just makes constipated horny expression.

There was a time when we thought Kapoor's worst was Sonam but every member after has been worse than her. Atleast Sonam was/is beautiful.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The WHAT weight?

Lemme Move My Bang" by gabbyboydd | Redbubble

CuttingChai thumbnail

Now waiting for the third of the Charlie's Angles to make her debut.

Impatient GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CuttingChai

Butterface is definitely better in video than print ads where she just makes constipated horny expression.

There was a time when we thought Kapoor's worst was Sonam but every member after has been worse than her. Atleast Sonam was/is beautiful.

Omg that pic is scary. She looks like she's about to snap and spit green goo like the little girl in The Exorcist