Fire on Fire {An AsYa OS}

dreamxr thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

So here I am writing OSs rather than finishing my ongoing stories 🀣. So this OS was actually an idea from @MilkBiscuits! Somehow we both binge watched the nakli-nikaah track at the same time! And we were thinking about the same scene which could be turned into an OS! *psychic?!* So here goes...

P.S.: Title credit: @MilkBiscuits (Fire On Fire is a song by Sam Smith, be sure to give it a listen!)

P.P.S: There's a note at the end of the OS, please do read it and comment accordingly!πŸ€—

Fire On Fire

⨈ An AsYa OS⨈

"Mr Khan aap chahte kya hai?!" Zoya asked him, frustrated.

Asad simply stood there thinking.

"You yourself said that I should call my Api and Jeeju, now you're saying that I shouldn't? And if Phoopi asks what happened about Api, what will I say?"

"If at all Ammi asks then say that your Api is not well so she can't come now but next week." He told her flatly, inwardly anticipating her outburst. Zoya's eyes widened and her mouth fell open at his statement.

"REALLY?" She said to Asad. Who was busy averting his gaze from her lips.

Yes, you read that right, her lips. He couldn't stop the wave of desire that had been shooting through him for the whole of the evening. He had never seen her look so simplistically ethereal. The black kurti she was wearing hugged her figure perfectly and accentuated her milky white skin. Her hair, as always, was looking unfathomably soft. And her lips, her lips were just begging to be kissed!

Zoya's face had a smug smile painted on it as she continued, "Mr Khan uss din kaun badi badi baatein kar raha tha jhoot ko leke? Ki 'jhoot ke haat-' ki pata nahi 'pair nahi hote'...kaun kar raha tha badi badi baatein?" She asked rhetorically. Asad stole a glance at her awkwardly but looked away in a second, knowing how she'd react.

"Abh kya matlab sach ne legs donate kar diye kya jhoot ko?" She joked, Asad almost smiled, but he rolled his eyes instead.

"Kuch bhi!" Zoya smirked.

Asad finally found the courage (and control) to face her. "Miss Farooqui if Ammi wasn't sick I wouldn't be doing any of this." He stated.

Great going Asad. Just ruin everything you've ever felt for her, Yep.

He looked at her face and observed it falling slightly. Asad felt a pang of guilt as he watched her hold her chin up proudly and brush the terrible feelings off.

"Okay...Vaise toh Mr Khan I only lie when I want to, but now Phoopi isn't well so...I'll lie on your telling." Zoya said, shrugging. Asad noticed her teasing tone with the sentence but waved the thought away.

"Miss Farooqui the moment Ammi gets better I will tell her the truth." Asad assured, although he wished he hadn't, the moment he saw Zoya's face mask another breakdown.

"Okay." She said softly and looked towards her feet.

"Actually...kal Jashn-E-Saugaat hai..." He said and blinked several times. Zoya simply stood in front of him, staggered. "Aur Ammi ne kaha tha ki-"

"Allah Miyah what wrong with you Mr Khan? Iss nakli nikaah ki hume kitni saari rasmein karni padegi?!" Zoya said, the panic evident in her voice.

"Miss Farooqui there's no other way, as of now. We will have to take part." Asad said curtly and stared into the floor in attempt to control his desires to say that he wanted this Nikaah to happen.

Meanwhile, Zoya's naughty smile was taking place on her delicate lips. 

Akdu Ahmed Khan kaheen ke. Jo kehna chahte hain, woh kabhi zubaan pein laate hi nahi! He's literally blushing..Such a cutie! Wait what the-

"Okay, toh ho jayenge shaamil!" She said, trying to control the smirk spreading on her face. "Lekin Mr Khan nakli hi sahi, I'm the bride not you! Kaise sharama rahe hain mujhse?" Zoya teased with a fully smug and dimpled smile adorning her face.

Asad rolled his eyes and looked away in embarassment, how did she figure it out?!

"Miss Farooqui mein sharama nahi raha hoon. Rituals ki meri life mein bahut importance hain lekin ab- aap-"

"Par aapko sab jhoot-woot karna padega ab hai na?" She said and tsked. "It's a lie Mr Khan... nahi?"

Asad tried glaring at her but ended up looking away again, she was looking too pretty to resist! And why was she teasing him all of a sudden, AND WHY WAS ALL OF IT TRUE?! Asad's mind reeled with all of the questions as he looked at her. The naughty glint in her eyes took his mind to wild places, places he'd been unknowingly dreaming about.

"Hai na? Hmm?" She nudged him, but soon decided to cut him some slack. "Chaliye koi baat nahi, since Phoopi bimaar hai." She said sarcastically and tucked behind a fringe of her hair, Asad's hands itched to mimic the action. 

"Lekin jhooti hi sahi, rasm toh ho rahi hai! Aur rasm ke mutaabiq hone vala dulha, hone vali dulhan ko ek Saugaat deta hai, you know, gift?" She said bobbing her brows, "Toh aap mujhe kya de rahe hain?" Zoya asked fluttering her lashes.

Asad had had enough and decided that two can play this game, so he finally turned to face her fully. 

"Kuch bhi nahi." He said smugly and placed his hands in his pockets, just in case. He couldn't deny she was extremely beautiful. Honestly, if he thought about it, any guy would be over the moon to marry her.

And you got lucky Asad. 

"Haww! You're such a spoilsport Mr Khan!" She said furrowing her brows. It's was Asad's turn to tease and smirk now! Although, his gaze was fixed on her lips and flickered to her mesmerizing eyes occasionally.

"Aapko dena chahiye! Kyunki...kabhi kabhi agar dill se jhoot bolo na, toh sach lagta hai!" Zoya blushed and said, looking him fearlessly in the eyes. Asad's small grin was still intact, and it only grew when she said that. Never had he heard such a sweet statement!

Make a move! This is your chance, she wants it too!

Zoya on the other hand, seemed to realize what she had just said and started skittering her gaze to everywhere except Asad. Who was still looking at her- well, staring at her with a small smile on his face.

"Aur v-vaise bhi appne mera idea chori kiya toh aapko kuch na kuch toh dena hi padega!" She said and covered up the slip she'd just made.

"Toh main aapko credit de raha hoon, right?" He teased. He loved seeing her irritated!

"Yeah right! Par aap koi ehsaan nahi kar rahe!" Zoya said haughtily.

Asad just fell more and more. His gaze was now glued to her lips, but Zoya being Zoya hadn't noticed!

God this woman's a firecracker! She drives me totally crazy, in more than one ways...

"Kyunki vaise bhi, in any case voh mujhe dena hi tha!" She said and pulled her chin up in victory, giving Asad a glimpse of her slender neck unknowingly. He gulped.

Asad was unable to control himself anymore, he knew he wanted her. But never knew he'd wanted her so bad! Asad took a small step forward, closer.

Zoya looked flustered with the motion and took a step back, shyly. Asad smiled inwardly at the expression on her smooth face.

And speaking, well, thinking of smooth face...

Asad slowly walked towards her until she was trapped between the wall and his chest. He lifted his hand and gently stroked her cheek with it, not noticing Zoya's widened eyes.

"Mr Khan...yeh aap..." She stuttered and closed her eyes, slightly leaning in to his touch in pleasure.

"You're looking really beautiful tonight, you know that?" He whispered, still caressing her cheek with the pad of his thumb.

"K-kya?" She whispered back, unable to process the words that had rolled out of Asad's lips.

"Aapne suna nahi? I thought what I said was pretty clear." He smirked playfully. This time, Zoya was the one who gulped.

"N-nahi, sun toh maine liya...l-lekin w-woh aapne hi kaha na, yeh- believe nahi ho raha." Zoya said, still not being able to believe what was transpiring.

Asad reluctantly removed his hand from her cheek and slipped it into her slender hand, simultaneously taking her other hand with his free one so that he was clutching both her hands. He held them to his chest and looked her in the eyes. He was finally going to do it. He was going to tell her that this Nikaah was real.

"Zoya." He whispered softly, earning a small smile from Zoya. She loved the way her name rolled off his tongue.

Hawwww tongue!

Oh come on, SHUT UP.

Zoya's whole consciousness was focused on Asad, she was still lost in his brown eyes. Unable to look away. They stared into each other's eyes for a while, but soon the silence got awkward.

"Kahiye na Mr Khan! Kitni der lagaate hain!" She said rolling her eyes.

"Miss Farooqui, aap kehene toh dijiye! Har baar interrupt karti reheti hain." He said exasperatedly and dropped their interlocked hands.

"Oh really?! MAIN interrupt karti rehti hoon? Aapko pata bhi hai aap-"

"Nahi, nahi pata mujhe!" 

"Abhi dekho! Kisne interrupt kiya? You were the one who interrupted me!"

"Oh, did I?" He smiled smugly. She was so cute!

"Haan! Itne smart ho ke bhi kitne stupid hain aap! Bade phirte hain 'Gorilla Ahmed Khan'!" She said thumping her chest like a gorilla. Asad held back a chuckle and pulled her closer by the waist, causing her to gasp.

"Now, if you interrupt me, there will be consequences." He whispered huskily right above her lips. Zoya's breaths grew uneven.

"As if I'm going to do them." She said in an involuntarily sensual voice. Asad had already labelled it as the sexiest thing he'd ever heard!

"You'll have to." He said, leaning closer and nuzzling into her hair.

"W-what were you going to say Mr Khan?" She breathed out.

"Mein...a-actually I...woh-" Asad started stuttering away out of nowhere. Hell he hadn't prepared for this! Zoya smiled at the cuteness of the moment, but decided she need to hear 'it' before the crack of dawn. Otherwise he'd take another year just to say it!

"Ya Allah Mr Khan, when are you ever going to say something other than 'Woh' and 'Actually'!" She said in an irritated tone. 

She realized what she had done and gasped loudly, Asad gave her his million dollar smile. He tightened his hold on her waist in euphoria...

And crashed his lips on hers.

He sighed as his eyes rolled back into their sockets and closed in pleasure. It was better than anything he'd ever imagined! Zoya too sighed into the sudden kiss, her hands slowly wandering up his muscular arms and locking around his neck. He pulled away and instantly swooped in on another angle, not being able to get enough of her. Her lips tasted like strawberries and chocolate, and he f**king loved it! Zoya's hands raking through his hair was driving him up a wall. Soon, the kiss got more urgent and filled with hunger. Asad deepened the kiss, causing Zoya to moan into his demanding mouth in pleasure.

He left her lips reluctantly, to tell her how much he wanted her. But a glimpse of her parted lips, eyes that were slumberous with desire and heaving chest made him capture her lips once again in a slow, sensual peck. He smiled towards the end of the kiss, and was even more ecstatic when he felt Zoya smile too!

"Told you you'd have to face the consequences!" He said huskily and smirked at her, she blushed profusely and stuck her gaze to the floor. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do this..." He whispered, cupping Zoya's face gently and pulling it towards his so that their foreheads were touching. Zoya's hands slid down from his neck to caress his cheeks.

"Then why didn't you?" She whispered and couldn't help the tear which was slowly making it's way down her cheek.

He brushed their noses together lovingly and wiped the lone tear with the pad of his thumb. "Because...I-I was afraid."

"Afraid? Of what? Is there a girlfriend you have that I don't know about?" She asked him playfully and lifted his head from hers, her arms naturally locking around his neck again.

He chuckled softly, Zoya simply fell in love with the sound!

"No! No...I was- just afraid that I might hurt you. And...that you deserve better." He said sincerely and looked deep into her doe-like eyes. "But what can a man do? I just, couldn't, let, you, go!" He said, punctuating every word of the last sentence with a kiss, ultimately ending up showering her face with kisses. Zoya giggled softly and buried her face in his chest. 

"So...about the Nikaah..." Zoya said awkwardly.

"What about it?"

"I mean...it's real now isn't it?" She spoke as she stared into nothing, her soft cheek resting on Asad's chest.

"Of course it's real Zoya! I mean I love you and you-" Asad paused, realizing what he'd just said as Zoya's head shot up to look at his reddening face. "I- uh...I-"

"Say it again." She whispered.

"I love you."

"EEEEEEP!!!!" She squealed and hugged him tightly.

"Miss Farooqui can you not be so loud?! And what about you?" Asad asked earnestly.

"What what about me?" She said, teasing him once again.

"What- do you...have to say?" He stuttered, not catching up to her game.

"About what?" She smirked.

"Miss Farooqui." He said sternly.

"Okay fine sorry! I love you too." She beamed up at him and kissed him sweetly on his cheek. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her into a loving hug.

This was meant to be.

Okay that was it! This was my first one-shot in the forum, hope you guys liked it! Also about the note...

NOTE: So, I'd like to know from you guys if you would like to read a dark-themed story about AsYa from me...which would be AU obvs. I'll be posting the Character sketch and prologue soon on this same thread, and then the link to it if you guys would like to read it! Please lemme know if y'all would like to read it only then will I start!

Till then, love you loads.

πŸ’—πŸ’—

Edited by Captain_Crash - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Wow! This was an amazing one shot loved it so much.

Superb πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Do write more.

dreamxr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krazzy_Tintin11

Wow! This was an amazing one shot loved it so much.

Superb πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Do write more.

Thank you so muchhh! I will be writing more, I'm think of starting a new story soon!

Love ya!

πŸ’—πŸ’—

friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I literally recollected the scene.

How I wish this had happened!!!another beautiful piece... You're a pro!

dreamxr thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendsall

I literally recollected the scene.

How I wish this had happened!!!another beautiful piece... You're a pro!

*Squeals* How sweet of you!!! I can't get over the fact that you just said I'm a pro!

LOVE youuuuπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Woahhh!! That is one of the cutest scenes and you made it 100 times cuter and intense! Loved it😍😍

A request though can you please write all of their scenes this way! I just loved it so much.. I know not possible πŸ™ˆ But would love to read more and more ❀️

dreamxr thumbnail
Originally posted by: sj_qh_kabhi

Woahhh!! That is one of the cutest scenes and you made it 100 times cuter and intense! Loved it😍😍

A request though can you please write all of their scenes this way! I just loved it so much.. I know not possible πŸ™ˆ But would love to read more and more ❀️

Thank you thank you thank you!! You just made my day 100 times betterπŸ˜‰ and yeah haha I will try to re-write most of the cute scenes, but that'll be after I make a decision with starting a new story! It won't be that dark as such, just that it'll have a more mature backgroundπŸ™‚

Lemme know if you think I should start!

Loads of love...

πŸ’—πŸ’—

sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail

Yes yes please start! I love all your stories! Would love to read them❀️ Would be able to send out pms too?πŸ™ˆ

dreamxr thumbnail
Originally posted by: sj_qh_kabhi

Yes yes please start! I love all your stories! Would love to read them❀️ Would be able to send out pms too?πŸ™ˆ

Thank you for supporting me 😊. Sure! I'll be able to send out pms! But...as a new user, can you help me with what I actually say in the messages? I'm kinda confused πŸ˜…. Will post the Character sketch (a shortened version) on this same thread soon!

Love you loads!!! ❣️

sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail

Hey sure, just send us a message saying you have updated/posted a story and send the link of the updated/new story.