Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

They don't have the guts unfortunately to call a psycho a psycho. 🤔.....abhi tak rape ko toh rape keh nahin paaye show mein.....koi sanitized "synonym" socho for psychopath toh woh bulva lein shaayad kisi se for Malini.....it will be an achievement even if someone directly manages to call her a GHATIYA, BESHARAM and GIRI HUI AURAT to her face.....yeh words toh allowed hain ITV pe I guess🤔😆

Yeah true… I think the maximum we will get is, Malini being put in a mental asylum in the final episode with Imlie and Adi sadly looking at her

Btw the ghatiya, besharam and giri hui aurat in ITV rules is normally reserved for the innocent FL by the ML and not the vamp. Hopefully, this time Adi will change the rules and call Malini these on her face… only if he calls her these it would register her mind, otherwise, she would shrug it off and assume the person is jealous of her and is saying all that

bookwormlazy thumbnail

@bold: Yeh wala I also suggested yesterday😆......this would be the most hilariously entertaining option but most likely isiliye humein denge nahin😆. He will need to hear it from the horse's mouth directly.....lol

And yes, if Imlie finds out the truth, I don't want her to try to prove anything....just shug at whatever usual reaction he gives and be like whatever....AB KYA FARAK PADTA HAI😈😆.....She should deffo rub it in his face over and over again that he trusts Malini more than her until he bursts out that he doesn't and has to explain why😆

@para 1 I remember that😆… it would karma for Adi if no one including Imlie believes him when he says that. Everyone will accuse him of trying to kick Malini out of the house because Imlie is naraaz with him😆… I remember in DBO when Gauri was faking her pregnancy, she even had a live fake ultrasound. Malini can also bribe a doctor and do it live for the T family😆

@para 2 but I fear,  it is very unlikely she would shrug it off, as she said that she is ready for all of Malini’s war… she still hasn’t given up the fight.
Oh how I want her to keep rubbing it in Adi every time he tries to apology or initiate conversation with her😆

bookwormlazy thumbnail

I would have thought yeh waali is possible but ismein last line is, "Hum ab bhi tera rasta dekh rahe hain".....is Imlie really in that state of mind right now ki Adi ka rasta dekh rahi hai? She seems more in the get lost mode 😆.....I would expect a more general heartbreak waali poem for her at this point rather than this one😆

Maybe it is to connect with her kidnap like Roja Jane Mann 😆

Or maybe Adi writes it at the end after he reads the poem

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

This Aditya😆......kahaan kho gaya along with the "Aap please TAMEEZ mein rehkar baat keejiye" wala Adi.....lol oh and this one too😆

And this one

Yeh saare versions of Adi humein waapis de dein in this track please😛

Volcano phootne ka intezaar ETERNAL hai humara🤣.....you know what I'm totally going to gif that outburst of his at AC/Malini when he got SO upset with them for letting Imlie be treated like a servant at C house.....lol THAT is the Adi we are all really waiting for😎😆....jab tak phir se milta nahin, tab tak gifs se hi feelz le lo🤣 

Yeh neech aur besharam aurat nikalva ke hi rahegi Adi ka woh wala roop phir se....it may take time but hoga ek din I feel😆

Let me add this one too ..

Hai kab aayeva heh adi waapis.  We need him so badly and yes thanks for the gif reminders and llz do gif the other outburst of his tok

This is show ka PARAM SATYA, man😆......we just need to change it to SAARI sympathy de do....jaise vampires humesha khoon ke pyase hote hain, yeh aurat sympathy/attention ki pyaasi hoti hai....never seen anyone so THIRSTY for constant sympathy/TARAS😆

Hahaah vampire ki bhi koi  toh seema hoti hogi of khoon chusna iski nahi hai🤣

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago

I don't think you're wrong, MM....I have also sensed that she has pulled back from Adi and this relationship big time. And he absolutely deserves it too😛. 

It is not a small thing for Imlie to question his standing as a husband - or to say ki rishta khatam hai. She will obviously never give up on the sindoor/MS😆.....the technicality of him being her husband she will never deny as SM ki marzi and all that jazz.....but yes, she is in that zone where she is no longer asserting herself as his wife or ghar ki bahu anymore. She has retreated into that shell ki ab kya farak padta hai mujhe koi naukraani samjhe bhi toh.....it's her hurt and pain coming out like that. 

Yes, she hasn't left the house yet so I guess that is some hope for Adi😆....he managed to stop her just in time with his "faisla tumhara hoga" line😆 warna yeh toh jaane ka soch rahi thi. She hasn't stayed back to fight for any haq or the truth....but she hasn't been able to fully break away from Adi either isliye nahin gayi😆. Toh for now it's like a limbo mode where she is super upset with him and feels uncertain about the strength of their relationship again but this time he's the one trying to hold on to that frayed dhaaga between them and not letting her walk away.....lol 

We need more of this from Imlie warna Adi isko halke mein leta rahega....lol want to see him tadpoing more. She should give him the silent treatment even after he rescues her😛. Just like he still was more consumed with his pathetic anger over SK even after Imlie rescued him from such a huge NDE. Bhaav mat dena, Imlie😛,

Yes imlie is just here for the technicality of it and because she herself said ke walking away also feels like she is punishing her own self even after such a big dhoka too well when she thought it was his fault the ONS.. durr physically iske liye bhi mushkil hai and by that I mean  aas paas na hona... aise inko tasalli  rehti hai ke directly nahi but phir  bhi thoda hosla hai ke yahin hain  they will  watch out for each other indirectly hi sahi.  She is not happy with him but she isn't  going to be like  bas technicality bhi tod do.  She told him he is the fun bringing this strain toh fix it show it to her  he means what he says ke rishta nahi toot sakta dhagaa nahi toot sakta work for it as she has done her part and he  failed her..basically chance de rahi hai imlie phir se but  she is more into ab yeh ek zimmedari hai zone lol and he is gonna have to gain her confidence again   isi liye ab upset hai  

Originally posted by: brat2008

Lol ! Malini cares to hoots about anyone including her parents 

She just wants to get her way otherwise throws a hissy fit like a toddler 

If she has issues with Tripathis run to mom and issues in C house run to Maa  Aparna tripathi 

Left to her she will throw both Anu & Aparna under the bus literally 🤣

One under the front wheel and one under the back wheel 🤣

‘Malini is like “ am where I belong and mom is where she belongs “ 🤣🤣 and is in peace about it 🤣

Dev must be stretching his legs out and relaxing with a bottle of wine  

Must be at peace his wife is in her real sasural 🤣🤣

Don't  forget DC has Mithi Ji at his ashiyaana  to chill with too and  iska SK bhi bhaga hua hai dono can totally relax 🤣🤣

I am just laughing ke AC mithi ko naukrani naukrani bol rahi thi but ab suddenly naukrani has the whole house to herself🤣🤣🤣 beti bhi  imlie ki daya pe padi hai and apna bhi chut gaya ghar dono maa beti ka

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Gifs on Adi Volcano as promised😆:

Is bande ke life ki tragedy pata hai kya hai?😆.....He gives the absolute CORRECT ASSESSMENT at the WRONG time. LOL he literally nailed all of Malini's REAL personality traits that day only that she is actually money-minded, classist, superiority complex waali....but his bad luck that that was the day she had successfully put on achhaai ka naatak in front of all toh Adi ki baat void kar di gayi.....and now when she is actually doing way worse things, he is afraid to call out exactly who she is cuz isko phobia hai ki meri baat galat na saabit ho jaaye and again mujhe sunna pade, "Aap galat hain, Babusahib".....lol same thing happened when he lashed out at M for thinking she locked him in the room but then got proven wrong so got phobia about pointing out any of her WORSE actions after that. This is how she's managed to wiggle out of things. 

Pata nahin Adi Volcano ki timing sahi kab baithegi....bechara😆

Gifs on Adi Volcano as promised😆:

Is bande ke life ki tragedy pata hai kya hai?😆.....He gives the absolute CORRECT ASSESSMENT at the WRONG time. LOL he literally nailed all of Malini's REAL personality traits that day only that she is actually money-minded, classist, superiority complex waali....but his bad luck that that was the day she had successfully put on achhaai ka naatak in front of all toh Adi ki baat void kar di gayi.....and now when she is actually doing way worse things, he is afraid to call out exactly who she is cuz isko phobia hai ki meri baat galat na saabit ho jaaye and again mujhe sunna pade, "Aap galat hain, Babusahib".....lol same thing happened when he lashed out at M for thinking she locked him in the room but then got proven wrong so got phobia about pointing out any of her WORSE actions after that. This is how she's managed to wiggle out of things. 

Pata nahin Adi Volcano ki timing sahi kab baithegi....bechara😆

+1 as I said in the other place too ke this outburst just clearly showed ke itna clueless tha nahi yeh jitna banta raha hai pata isse sab tha it has always been obvious to him but as you are saying timing nahi Sabi bhaithi self doubts ho rahe hain calling g out karne se darr lagta hai given how this woman thwn makes a whole other case against him like in the locking thing ke jab party ke baad he tried tried question she takes mudda somewhere else and kuch ka kuch kar deti hai she is expert is steering matters away and making the right party feeling guilty sigh

Awesome gofs though I love love so much and time to rewatch this episode..❤️❤️☺️

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

+1 as I said in the other place too ke this outburst just clearly showed ke itna clueless tha nahi yeh jitna banta raha hai pata isse sab tha it has always been obvious to him but as you are saying timing nahi Sabi bhaithi self doubts ho rahe hain calling g out karne se darr lagta hai given how this woman thwn makes a whole other case against him like in the locking thing ke jab party ke baad he tried tried question she takes mudda somewhere else and kuch ka kuch kar deti hai she is expert is steering matters away and making the right party feeling guilty sigh

Awesome gofs though I love love so much and time to rewatch this episode..❤️❤️☺️

Thankoos ji🤗

Haan when you revisit this scene and gif the dialogues seperately toh aur realize hota hai ki Adi has always had a sense of her true nature kahin na kahin jo ki he has expressed in emotional outbursts but the wrong timing and then the follow up guilt trip has added to his phobia of confronting her each time. 

Irony dekho....every word he's said about Malini and her mom is TRUE since way back....but he has always been diverted with guilt trips and then later on after the truth revelation and finding out she is Imlie ki behen, yeh aur guilt mein dabta chalaa gaya.......again, the only antidote to this guilt burden is Imlie being threatened in anyway.....yahaan bhi jo volcano phoota was over his ANGUISH regarding how Imlie was treated by AC and even though he didn't see Malini in the room directly mistreating Imlie, he still instinctively nailed all the points regarding what Malini's behavior implies - ki how could she not know what her mom's nature is? Why doesn't she stop her Mom from treating Imlie like this? And all her life she has been around people judging character by money/status, toh obviously she would also think like that.....lol......Imlie is the key to unlocking all his TRUE thoughts but timing bhi sahi honi chahiye for him to regain his confidence to speak the blunt truth again......lol 

Another thing that again stood out for me in this revisit.....the fact that both A and M were constantly asking each other in every argument/fight ki why did you marry me?😆.....yahaan bhi Adi jumped to that directly. 

Whereas even in the arguments with Imlie when he may lash out at her too, yeh question kabhi nahin aata ki shaadi kyun ki (lol well I get that woh toh forced thi, but even then.....woh generic shaadi pe pachhtaava wala mode nahin hota inka).....and Adi especially toh kuch bhi bol le pehle gusse mein, but baat ultimately always comes down to hum tumhare pati, tum humari patni😆.....jaise bhi hain, hum saath hain....lol...no matter what the "daraar", they hold on to each other in some form....that is the difference.....yahaan saath ki CHAAH hai humesha even when they are in conflict.....that is why their love for each other feels true unlike the delusional farce of AM.

Edited by AreYaar - 2 years ago