Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

What lovely gifs AG- reminded me of those good old days  thank you for sharing again- my another favorite outburst Of Adi was during the sindoor drama - love that episode and the gifs you guys made on that too 

Edited by sandyjayaram - 2 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Thankoos ji🤗

Haan when you revisit this scene and gif the dialogues seperately toh aur realize hota hai ki Adi has always had a sense of her true nature kahin na kahin jo ki he has expressed in emotional outbursts but the wrong timing and then the follow up guilt trip has added to his phobia of confronting her each time. 

Irony dekho....every word he's said about Malini and her mom is TRUE since way back....but he has always been diverted with guilt trips and then later on after the truth revelation and finding out she is Imlie ki behen, yeh aur guilt mein dabta chalaa gaya.......again, the only antidote to this guilt burden is Imlie being threatened in anyway.....yahaan bhi jo volcano phoota was over his ANGUISH regarding how Imlie was treated by AC and even though he didn't see Malini in the room directly mistreating Imlie, he still instinctively nailed all the points regarding what Malini's behavior implies - ki how could she not know what her mom's nature is? Why doesn't she stop her Mom from treating Imlie like this? And all her life she has been around people judging character by money/status, toh obviously she would also think like that.....lol......Imlie is the key to unlocking all his TRUE thoughts but timing bhi sahi honi chahiye for him to regain his confidence to speak the blunt truth again......lol 

Another thing that again stood out for me in this revisit.....the fact that both A and M were constantly asking each other in every argument/fight ki why did you marry me?😆.....yahaan bhi Adi jumped to that directly. 

Whereas even in the arguments with Imlie when he may lash out at her too, yeh question kabhi nahin aata ki shaadi kyun ki (lol well I get that woh toh forced thi, but even then.....woh generic shaadi pe pachhtaava wala mode nahin hota inka).....and Adi especially toh kuch bhi bol le pehle gusse mein, but baat ultimately always comes down to hum tumhare pati, tum humari patni😆.....jaise bhi hain, hum saath hain....lol...no matter what the "daraar", they hold on to each other in some form....that is the difference.....yahaan saath ki CHAAH hai humesha even when they are in conflict.....that is why their love for each other feels true unlike the delusional farce of AM.

Again with ya on all but esp the bold . Eve  when they questiom the status of their shaadi or where they stand it never comes down to why ? They both want to hold onto the shaadi and then give that as a reason to keeo other in it too like yehi bura hi sahi pati  toh hoon le le for example  ke  ab jo hai so hai   escape nahi hai isse.. and they never go asking ke mere saath hi kyon ho like  imlie ka bhi itna outburst ke humpe  bhaorsa nahi saath nahi etc but even she isn't  thrn go away woh wala bone inmein nahi hai and wohi yeh logon ka worst nightmare hain again they will fight they will have disagreements naarzagi  gills shikwe but they know ke woh sab sulajh  sakta hai aaram se time ke saath ek dusre ke saath that they can do that and wohi toh asli mian biwi ka rishta hai woh bond hai ke 2 alag log hain toh yeh  sab higa but ek dusre se bhagna nahi hai whole woth AM their first thought always was bhagma be it out of rishta ya ghar se .. inki har ladaai inke almost alag home pe hi aati thi tabhi T house main sab inki normal  se normal disagreement pe bhi they all used to get worried ke ghar kaise bachaeyin Inka caz they were always looking for reasons to breakaway kaise bhi they knew they are not made for each other  atleast adi did 

joman thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lovely Gif AY. When we get bac  this Adi ?😒

Edited by joman - 2 years ago
Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Gifs on Adi Volcano as promised😆:

Is bande ke life ki tragedy pata hai kya hai?😆.....He gives the absolute CORRECT ASSESSMENT at the WRONG time. LOL he literally nailed all of Malini's REAL personality traits that day only that she is actually money-minded, classist, superiority complex waali....but his bad luck that that was the day she had successfully put on achhaai ka naatak in front of all toh Adi ki baat void kar di gayi.....and now when she is actually doing way worse things, he is afraid to call out exactly who she is cuz isko phobia hai ki meri baat galat na saabit ho jaaye and again mujhe sunna pade, "Aap galat hain, Babusahib".....lol same thing happened when he lashed out at M for thinking she locked him in the room but then got proven wrong so got phobia about pointing out any of her WORSE actions after that. This is how she's managed to wiggle out of things. 

Pata nahin Adi Volcano ki timing sahi kab baithegi....bechara😆

Oh sigh… I am so thadpooiibg to see this adI again…🥲

GaramTawa thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Gifs on Adi Volcano as promised😆:

Is bande ke life ki tragedy pata hai kya hai?😆.....He gives the absolute CORRECT ASSESSMENT at the WRONG time. LOL he literally nailed all of Malini's REAL personality traits that day only that she is actually money-minded, classist, superiority complex waali....but his bad luck that that was the day she had successfully put on achhaai ka naatak in front of all toh Adi ki baat void kar di gayi.....and now when she is actually doing way worse things, he is afraid to call out exactly who she is cuz isko phobia hai ki meri baat galat na saabit ho jaaye and again mujhe sunna pade, "Aap galat hain, Babusahib".....lol same thing happened when he lashed out at M for thinking she locked him in the room but then got proven wrong so got phobia about pointing out any of her WORSE actions after that. This is how she's managed to wiggle out of things. 

Pata nahin Adi Volcano ki timing sahi kab baithegi....bechara😆

Thanks so much AY!!🤗 Wow aapne toh pura scene diya

And LOL at his timing..sooo true🤣🤣

It's okay ji apna time bhi aayega with compound interest😎 Kalini ji ki kaali zubaan aur dil par pura bharosa hai🤢

Also I'm sure this is his real internal reaction, the times he was like 'Malini aap yahaaan😕'🤣

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: GaramTawa

Thanks so much AY!!🤗 Wow aapne toh pura scene diya

And LOL at his timing..sooo true🤣🤣

It's okay ji apna time bhi aayega with compound interest😎 Kalini ji ki kaali zubaan aur dil par pura bharosa hai🤢

Also I'm sure this is his real internal reaction, the times he was like 'Malini aap yahaaan😕'🤣

You're welcome! :) 

LOL at this "aur AAP?!....haha this is different from his usual, "Aap yahaan?"....this one just had this DISGUST like....and YOU, ab main tumhari class leta hoon😛😆

One of my other fav. bits from this scene is the way he shouts ki tell your MOM to stop it.....I SO want a repeat of this🤣

GaramTawa thumbnail

You're welcome! :) 

LOL at this "aur AAP?!....haha this is different from his usual, "Aap yahaan?"....this one just had this DISGUST like....and YOU, ab main tumhari class leta hoon😛😆

One of my other fav. bits from this scene is the way he shouts ki tell your MOM to stop it.....I SO want a repeat of this🤣

Lol karti hai na stop it mom, stop it mom...code for please go on with the humiliation

But the way GM acted out this whole scene A lot of people started watching around this point I'm telling you😆

Ohoo I'm so enamoured by this scene..I tend to forget her guilt-tripping in the room after..where iska bhi FULLY correct assessment that Adi doesn't have ittu sa bhi bharosa on her and USKO SIRF IMLIE KI CHINTA HAI🤣🤣

Edited by GaramTawa - 2 years ago
tellyme thumbnail

Thanks for the gif🤗

Can we get this Adi back... 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: GaramTawa

Lol karti hai na stop it mom, stop it mom...code for please go on with the humiliation

Ohoo I'm so enamoured by this scene..I tend to forget her guilt-tripping in the room after..where iska bhi FULLY correct assessment that Adi doesn't have ittu sa bhi bharosa on her and USKO SIRF IMLIE KI CHINTA HAI🤣🤣

ROFL yes, she said it in jealousy hoping that he'll DENY it but he didn't really if you notice😆....Imlie ki chinta wala point toh bilkul bhi deny nahin kiya🤣.....bas explanation dene lag gaya ki I got worried when I learnt Imlie ko yahaan lekar aaye hain.....lol and baaki toh she just tried to guilt trip him with her tantrum over "You don't trust me" blah blah....but Aparna ka phone aate hi palti maar ke made him feel small ki dekho I'm being so nice to your family and you are so horrible to me.....utne mein hi saari hawaa nikal gayi Adi ki😆

Yehi toh pattern hai har baar ka....abused mentally/emotionally each time he's found the courage to tell her what he really thinks of her.....lol and phir se dab jaata hai. 

GaramTawa thumbnail

ROFL yes, she said it in jealousy hoping that he'll DENY it but he didn't really if you notice😆....Imlie ki chinta wala point toh bilkul bhi deny nahin kiya🤣.....bas explanation dene lag gaya ki I got worried when I learnt Imlie ko yahaan lekar aaye hain.....lol and baaki toh she just tried to guilt trip him with her tantrum over "You don't trust me" blah blah....but Aparna ka phone aate hi palti maar ke made him feel small ki dekho I'm being so nice to your family and you are so horrible to me.....utne mein hi saari hawaa nikal gayi Adi ki😆

Yehi toh pattern hai har baar ka....abused mentally/emotionally each time he's found the courage to tell her what he really thinks of her.....lol and phir se dab jaata hai. 

Adi's conscience didn't allow him to tell itne bade bade lies also by denying what her true face is and what 'equation' they really share😆

And about using her guilt tripping to tamp down the volcano..kalini ji now that you're so openly and brazenly ghatiya with your fallback guy in jail..toh kya rok sakti ho..fully active volcano ko😈 Forever hopeful😆