I'll Be There For You - ShiVi TS (Complete) - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This is so so beautiful ❤️

Iktara22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I want more of this nowwwwww!!!!

Geeli pappi for you💓

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Meg🤗!!! I was re reading this and just realised I never commented on the second part, so, here I am.... I can't tell you how emotional this piece makes me, because this is an actual everyday concern for so many women out there, so many!!! 

I love the way Shiva helps her out without her having asked for it, how he addresses her fears of having no one who is hers in that house. And I love the end, them maintaining relations with most of the family despite moving out. Their intimacy was described beautifully, and you kicked Dhara's ass so hard I was whooping like a madwoman for it.... 

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ok. Rereading this Megs, and this is undoubtedly my favourite of all your stories so far. Especially that part where Raavi screams about wanting intimacy and the way Shiva cuddles up to her after.... Month 2 I think. 

sillysatchel thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pottermeow

Ok. Rereading this Megs, and this is undoubtedly my favourite of all your stories so far. Especially that part where Raavi screams about wanting intimacy and the way Shiva cuddles up to her after.... Month 2 I think. 

I love cute intimacy. It does gulugulu in my dil🥺👉🏻👈🏻❤️

Shineee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I was re-reading this TS and thought of commenting🥰

This TS is perfecttt!💖 Them living in their own little world! My little heartttt😭🤌🏻❤️