was akshay parallel hero or supporting hero in Mohra? - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by IWishICould

@Bold: How does he qualify as "mohra"? Genuinely curious

He was used as a pawn by Naseeruddin Shah's character to eliminate all his enemies. 

Originally posted by AwaamKiJaan

He was used as a pawn by Naseeruddin Shah's character to eliminate all his enemies. 

So he was not doing it for his vengeance? 😕

Originally posted by Floofy_Wolf

I watched this film such a long time ago that I don't even remember what it was about. I only remember the songs.

Likewise. I had seen it on a VCCP (like a VCR, but cheaper and can't record). The only song I remember from watching the movie was Tum Kitni Sundar Ho.

Never really watched it again because I'd technically watched it once as a child. So have never really known the story my entire life. Oh yeah, and I think I'd encountered the first spoiler of my life because I remember someone told me at the onset that Nasiruddeen Shah's character is a bad guy and I think I was shocked. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by IWishICould

So he was not doing it for his vengeance? 😕

Naseer's character manipulated him in believing that he's avenging the death of his sister by killing all those people. 

Whoever dances around the trees with the heroine is the hero, simple...

Originally posted by Softness

Suniel was the Mohra in the movie. So he played the title role. Akshay was in supporting role. 

Both of them were mohra lol. It was a 2 hero movie no one was supporting actor, just that suniel had the best more meatier role. Likewise akshaye khanna who stole the show in DCH but all 3 actors were leading hero. 

Originally posted by harun98

Both of them were mohra lol. It was a 2 hero movie no one was supporting actor, just that suniel had the best more meatier role. Likewise akshaye khanna who stole the show in DCH but all 3 actors were leading hero. 

Akshay kiska mohra tha. Picture dekhi bhi hai aapne. Dekho pehle phir yahan aana bolne. Suniel Nasser ka mohra tha. Picture dekhte nahi hain aajate hain.

Originally posted by Softness

Akshay kiska mohra tha. Picture dekhi bhi hai aapne. Dekho pehle phir yahan aana bolne. Suniel Nasser ka mohra tha. Picture dekhte nahi hain aajate hain.

If you look at the movie credits akshay kumar's name was mentioned before suniel shetty's name, if he was playing a supporting actor suniel shetty's name would of come first.

If you look at the movie credits akshay kumar's name was mentioned before suniel shetty's name, if he was playing a supporting actor suniel shetty's name would of come first.

movie toh dekh lo na

In that case Naseeruddin Shah gets the top billing in the credits then he should be the main hero. He can't be the villain. 

Akshay and Suniel actually played the villains/antagonists if we use opening credits logic.