Kalma ss ::" khudgarzi"(chapter 2::- updated 07-10-2021

Phlo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Promo ....

In a shaddy place a girl is dancing with teary quivering with fear and shame she is just giving her performance to fulfill her daily needs..

Just then when the sharpy and angry gaze meets her soft ones..she gets more vulnerable and tries to finish her performance early ..but the glass in man's hand broke there leaving the pain in girls eyes ...

Tum to thare pardesi ..saath Kya nibhaogein..

Ajj mere saath ho phir Kal ko kisskein ho jaaogein..

Nasha hai sharab hai yaa aadat kharaba hai ...

Tum to thare pardesi saath Kya nibhaogein ...

Not controlling himself more man comes on the stage and grabs the girls waist tightly ...staring everybody there with a death glare ...he sushed them all ..leaving girl shivering in his arms . 

The man arrogantly puts the curls behind her ears and said in a arrogant voice 

Man::" sahi kehtein hai Sab tum jaisi nachaniya kissiki nahi ho sakti kisski bhi nahi ...galti Meri hi thi Tum jaisi tavayavh sein Dil laga baitha ..lekin abb apni galti sudharnein ka time aagya hai Kal Meri sagai hai apni inn gunghroo ko uthakein aajana haveli pein aur maar Lena do teen thumkein...mehfil main rang jamanein kein kaam to AA hi sakti hone tum ..."

He thorws her on floor and goes from there ..leaving girl cries bitterly on her fate who stares his back until he goes from there ..when she collided on floor 

All the people present there gasp at the new information and the family who present there puts their head down in shame..

After everybody goes from there a boy there dress in a black kurta with same colour pyajamas and on his kurta a dashing mehroom jacket with a jarkan brotch giving him a dashing look..broked the silence and say in a harsh tone..

Man ::' aur dadisa Kya vichaar hai aapkein uss uskanya pein Jo aapkein mooh pein kaalik poot kei. Chali gayi aur aapkein hi kyun..he bitterly laugh and said ..hum sabkein aabb kuch nahi kahegi.."

The old lady didn't dare to lift her head up but the man internally smirked on getting the news smirked thinking how now he didn't have to marry that cheap girl..

Man ::- tujhein Kya lagta hai main Tere is ansh ko apne khaandan ka naam doonga are hargiz nahi tujh jaisi tavayavh unn kotho pein naachti hui hi achi lagti hai naaki aisein rajvaddon ki bahu bantein huien.. isss gandein khoon ko main mere bete kein aaspaass bhi nahi bhatakne doonga.. chali jaa yaha sein aur khabardaar mere bete kein aaspaass bhi bhatki too .."

A girl in her 20s says with quivering lips ..

Girl ::" mujhein ISS bacchien ko girana hai ...main iss bacchein ko Janam Dena nahi chathi doctor sahiba ..." She said in a choking voice 

Girl eyes didn't blink seeing the same man there standing in front of her who is the soul reasonof her this miserable state because of whom she lost her most precious thing ...

She said in a harsh voice 

Girl:: abb Kya karne aayien hai aap yahan acp sahab iss bacchalan .. tavayavh kein pass abb apko kuch nahi milega..agr raat bitani hi hai to kayi aur jaayein yahan nahi.."

Man::" kaise ban sakti hoo itni pathar Dil mere ansh ko mujhsein hi door Kar Diya ..kaise ..kyun"

Girl::" vo aapka ansh nahi tha aap uskien pita nahi thein samjehin..making man shock

So tell me guys how is the promo or should I continue this one or not this one will contain lot of mature scenes with some harsh language so pls bear with it ..

Vaise to I thought to take a short break but main khudko rok hi nahi paayi ye update dene sein so tell me should I continue this one or leave it here only πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sehreemstory thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Waaahh vanshu ya promo read kar ka ab ma khud apna aap ko rok nahi pao gi ya chapter read karna sa 

This chapter is very different and interesting I think wo bacha malhar ka 

Plzz continue vanshu and plz update soon❀❀

Edited by sehreemstory - 2 years ago
Kalma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Intriguing! 

But please update the other FF's as well, Vanshu!

And give us the first chapter of this one asap, I'm now curios to know more the background of the characters in your FF.

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Are Vanshu. Tu to ekdum dheeme se dhamaaka kar deti hai. Maine dekha ye naya OS kisne start kiya h fir tera naam dekha...to sach mein it was literally a big happy wala surprise after our yesterday's discussion. Ek baat batao, tu online kab aati hai yaar? Ajkal forum me koi mil hi nahi paa raha hai?

Chalo ab OS par aati hoon. Such a fresh twist Vanshu. I absolutely love your uninhibited creativity. Matlab tere ideas to brilliant hote hi hain and saath hi unka execution is just chef's kiss.

Phlo004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sehreemstory

Waaahh vanshu ya promo read kar ka ab ma khud apna aap ko rok nahi pao gi ya chapter read karna sa 

This chapter is very different and interesting I think wo bacha malhar ka 

Plzz continue vanshu and plz update soon❀❀

thank you so much arwu πŸ€—love you ...

Hope so I  can stand your expectations regarding this let's see other reviews whether they want to read it or not πŸ˜Š

Phlo004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn09

Are Vanshu. Tu to ekdum dheeme se dhamaaka kar deti hai. Maine dekha ye naya OS kisne start kiya h fir tera naam dekha...to sach mein it was literally a big happy wala surprise after our yesterday's discussion. Ek baat batao, tu online kab aati hai yaar? Ajkal forum me koi mil hi nahi paa raha hai?

Chalo ab OS par aati hoon. Such a fresh twist Vanshu. I absolutely love your uninhibited creativity. Matlab tere ideas to brilliant hote hi hain and saath hi unka execution is just chef's kiss.

aree pata hai maine sacchi bohot socha ki ek break leti hoo phir ruka hi nahi gaya πŸ€£πŸ€£aur main phir aagayi ek os ke saath .....online sab 8:30 pe hotien hai mujhe bhi aajkal kaam jyaada hai to isliye bass check karne aajati hoo ki kisine koi update to nahi di ..

Tu aajana 8:30 pein main uss time online aajaungi 

Or for os dekhtein hai tujhein full update pasand aaata hai ya nahi ...par thank you meri jaan for liking it . πŸ€—πŸ€—

Phlo004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalma92

Intriguing! 

But please update the other FF's as well, Vanshu!

And give us the first chapter of this one asap, I'm now curios to know more the background of the characters in your FF.

thank you so much riya 😍😘

Will try to update soon my other ffs also ..and sorry for making you all wait ..but whenever I will get free....will try to update πŸ˜…πŸ˜… 

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome Promo Vanshu.. 

KalMa ka naya roop.. 

Har roop me woh cha jaate hain.. 

Please continue.. 

Hum pagal hai kya mana karne ke liye.. πŸ˜†

Waiting to read your new take

0003 thumbnail

Plz update soon awesome story

PRAKRITI_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Vanshu..... Tujhse to baat hi nhi ho rhi hai itne din se😞😞 

And how can u ask to us ki ise continue kru ya nhi.... Humesha cliffhanger par laake chodd deti hai.... πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ 

Inte ache promos deke... Main continue kru ya nhi.....pagal ladkiπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… 

Continue krna ese varna main tujhe choddungi nhi samjhla??? 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Vaise ye man mujhe malhar lag rha hai.....