Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Imon was very upset.. I dont think she was acting..And rightly so what she heard was something that would make any wife upset... 

made sense after your translation. I thought so because she was talking about koli di in that conversation and more focused there… 
And doenst let him touch her also if I am right 😜

Edited by sadiltl - 2 years ago
sadiltl thumbnail

Thanks for translating yaar. I hope they make virat better here 😩

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: idkwhattoput

exciting days ahead 🤗

I know 🤣

Can’t wait for pregnancy announcement by Pakhi. Even if I quit watching, will come back  to watch this nazaara. 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Thanks for translating yaar. I hope they make virat better here 😩

Rono holding her hands..talking about staying in the room..with a right is troublesome to watch ... 

sadiltl thumbnail

No one should miss fake pregnancy and virats face then  🤡

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

made sense after your translation. I thought so because she was talking about koli di in that conversation and more focused there… 

Skipped that part...was in a hury...only translated what we were talking abt..

sadiltl thumbnail

Skipped that part...was in a hury...only translated what we were talking abt..

yeah I think he understands she got upset and tries to explain. When he touches her she snaps at him. But later she wanted to discuss mostly about koli di so I thought she was just making him nervousness. But yeah she was upset and after seeing your translation makes sense

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Will anyone even share a room with him when he continues to have this kind of relationship with another woman. Whatever their relationship is called. Who in the right mind will sit on their ex’s bed who has shared this kind of a past? Who in their right mind will hold their ex’s hand and encourage such a behaviour after knowing what all she has done, what kind of thoughts and expectations she has had. Emon shouldn’t have even confessed to this guy. He is not worthy of her at all. 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

No one should miss fake pregnancy and virats face then  🤡

Rono uncle looked expressionless... Virat's ache dost ..ache dost jaap face will not resurface for a while😆 He deserves it for having so much emotional "lafda" with Pakhi... They never respected the boundaries of them being and ex living in the same house with two different partners.. and they got good partners.. Considering how they themselves are, they would have killed their partners if the case is reversed...

sadiltl thumbnail

Rono uncle looked expressionless... Virat's ache dost ..ache dost jaap face will not resurface for a while😆 He deserves it for having so much emotional "lafda" with Pakhi... They never respected the boundaries of them being and ex living in the same house with two different partners.. and they got good partners.. Considering how they themselves are, they would have killed their partners if the case is reversed...

this could be true 😒