Two big arrivals

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Ganpati arrives at the cafe. He is the GOD, due to which all the struggles goes away. I don't know for Anupama, but for Kavya all her Difficulties have gone. And for Anupama the struggles are rising day by day. Leela finds Kavya to be good. Wow!!!! Vanraj taunting Anupama and asking her what she should eat was so creepy. Khana bhi woh tumse puchh kar khaye. 😠😠😠And with a class she said, kuchh na hokar bhi aap mujhe taane de rahe hai. 

Vanraj's cafe receives an order which consists of Anupama's signature dishes. Vanraj asks to cancel the order. Tera cafe chalna Anupama ka ehsaan hai, cafe hi bandh kar do, agar ehsaan tale rehna nahi hai. His cafe is not working and he wanna cancel the order. There is a manner never say no to a customer. Vanraj was behaving as if the customer did an ehsaan by ordering from the cafe. He asks to remove Anupama's dishes from the menu. It's better he did it, now he will understand his Aukat...

Anupama believed Vanraj to be a good friend  at least but this man failed as a friend too. I bet if Anupama meets with an accident then he will run after Anupama and not let Anuj to approach her. Such a hypocrite behavior and constantly taunting a lady who means nothing to you is too much. But anyways even his current wife left him alone. 

Anyways Anupama and family leaves to go to Anuj's house. Anuj as usual looks so much happy when he sees Anupama. And Kavya was all excited because she felt she would be going in a vast mansion πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ par nikla ek normal ghar. Anuj says a Shayari this time but this time Anupama understands it. She will understand everything slowly and gradually. 

Anuj gets a doubt that whether his thought of Vanraj not liking him may be true. So in order to make things better in this function,Anuj again invites the duo personally. Vanraj should be grateful that Anuj is still nice to him, if it was someone else like Rakhi, then he would have literally bashed you. 

Anuj feels to be blessed to have Anupama in his house for the first time. He felt himself to be poor. Poor in terms of memories with this house. Now with the arrival of Anupama, when Anupama will leave. He will remember every moment he spent with her in his own house. 

Anuj makes the Murti of Ganpati Bappa. And that is so appreciative. Anupama appreciates him. For Anupama (me as well) art is a form of devotion, divinity. When Anupama says that Kala ho to aisi jiske saamne sir apne aap jhuk jaaye. Was so much heart touching. 

Now with the arrival of Vanraj in Anuj's house. Anuj will have to purify his own house.😑 Even the place which he will get impure. He always leaves bad memories. I wish to plant a bomb in his Modak

The first important arrival for Anuj was of Bappa and second important arrival for Anuj was of Anupama. So he has to be blessed and happy

KOSHA ❀❀❀

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

TFS

Lol, I feel Anupama might've figured out the meaning but maybe tried to dodge the topic to elsewhere. πŸ€£

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just recently, Vanraj & Anupama had so much yaraana going on that he consulted her for everything. What a chameleon!

I dont understand why baa or V think they own Anupama! It is nice that she gives back a fitting reply to V, but renders speechless when it comes to baa

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Just recently, Vanraj & Anupama had so much yaraana going on that he consulted her for everything. What a chameleon!

I dont understand why baa or V think they own Anupama! It is nice that she gives back a fitting reply to V, but renders speechless when it comes to baa

I felt that was problematic too. Baa is toxic in her mentality, despite being a woman herself. I learned one core thing: can't teach an old person same tricks.πŸ˜†It was at Pakhi's efforts (so technically, her family) that she agreed to go there. Toshu ka toh pata nhi kya raag chalra h. 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

TFS

Lol, I feel Anupama might've figured out the meaning but maybe tried to dodge the topic to elsewhere. πŸ€£

It can be possible... 

Anuj says: Mein aur meri tanhaai Aksar baate karte hai...

Anupama says: Sidha boliye ne mein akele hi baate karta hu...Akele hai to hai kya kar sakte haiπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

He is a Pagal. Earlier I liked Vanraj as a father, friend and everything except a husband. I felt that he cheated in one but now I can't find anything good in him... 

He is a failure Maan!!! 

fan_fiction123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I agree!! One Vlogger praises Anupama and Vee is back to originality. Up until that point he was all buddy buddy with Anupama πŸ˜‚

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

I felt that was problematic too. Baa is toxic in her mentality, despite being a woman herself. I learned one core thing: can't teach an old person same tricks.πŸ˜†It was at Pakhi's efforts (so technically, her family) that she agreed to go there. Toshu ka toh pata nhi kya raag chalra h. 

She needs that importance everytime. I bet she has agreed to go there to see what's going on between Anupama and Anuj. Bappa to sirf ek bahana tha

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan_fiction123

I agree!! One Vlogger praises Anupama and Vee is back to originality. Up until that point he was all buddy buddy with Anupama πŸ˜‚

Then he was like Tu hi to meri dost hai

And now Tu meri jaani dushman

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

She needs that importance everytime. I bet she has agreed to go there to see what's going on between Anupama and Anuj. Bappa to sirf ek bahana tha

Tbh, it is a holy event toh pata nhi kis zamane k nakre dikari ti. πŸ˜‚ Also, vanraj and his authority over stealing the prasad was crap as hell. Anupama seriously needs to let go of this unhealthy attachment but umeed rakna bekaar h uss department mei bhi. πŸ˜‚