Gapshap Lounge **Invites Only**

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Welcome to the safe haven to discuss about the ghum and anything related to the show 

MEMBERS 

Anindita (Andy)

Fatssrilanka(Fatema)

Itelidevara(Lakshmi) 

Fruitcustard_9/Shake_d_spaerDeepika)

LiveLife321(Latha)

404_NotFound(Nitu) 

Stardust91(Sia) 

Joonamohalla (Cheeku )

RULES 

This is an invite only CC, so kindly do not post/like/react unless you are a member . Only members with permission can post/react in this thread.Must follow IFCOC and CC forum rules. 

Let's keep the CC as a peaceful place to discuss . 

Let’s have fun discussing 😊

***Will be edited ***

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail

First post of the thread . Lakshmi, here are my views about Samrat . 

. Now when I think about it I feel Samrat was never like this . He was silent and never took a stand for anyone in the family  . Few instances that makes me say this 

1. During his haldi function when Devi comes out unexpectedly and talks about her husband . Kaku tries to send her back to her room and doesn’t treat her well  . He was silent and never took a stand Infact he doesn’t even console Devi Tai . 

2. During his wedding preparation, when Mohit was getting insulted in front of him . He was diplomatic and tried escaping  the situation by saying he is back after a long time and he wants to enjoy swing family bond . He never took a stand for his brother 

Now we see a different Samrat who takes strong stand for Sai . Is it really for Sai ? How could anyone develop such deep bond in a week . How could he feel so strongly for  a week old sister vs his cousin sister and brother he grew up with . I feel somewhere Samrat is venting his frustration on Pakhi using Sai . He is unable to see his wife still in love with brother neither he is able to let her go due to his feelings for her . He thinks Sairat relationship is just like his and Pakhi where he sees himself in Sai . He actually raising voice for himself through Sai . 

In the precap , did he shout at Pakhi for insulting Sai his sister or was he hurt that his wife was still trying to instigate his bro against his wife which makes him feel she is not over him . His outburst is because he feels Sai is betrayed just like him . If his wife was not involved with his brother, he wouldn’t have taken a strong stand and we would have seen old Samrat . He has his interest when he supports Sai . It’s not out of love or unconditional . 

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hello to all. 

Thanks Nitu (404_NotFound) for inviting me here🤗. 

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Hello to all. 

Thanks Nitu (404_NotFound) for inviting me here🤗. 

Welcome 🙏 …. Did you get a chance to see today’s episode? 

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hello Nitu and every one here

Thank you Nitu for making this much needed space for us. Looking forward to share viewpoints..

Lakshmi

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Welcome 🙏 …. Did you get a chance to see today’s episode? 

Oh yes. It was a toned down episode after a long time😆. Anyway Samrat lost respect from my side the moment he patched up with Pakhi and now how much he berates her or sides with Sai, nothing gonna change for me

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

I rewatched the episode and found Samrat unperturbed with Devi’s situation during his marriage celebration. It was Virat who handled her with care ... 

samrat’s Concern for Sai is more because of self identification. He is frustrated on seeing Pakhi still nourish feelings for Virat. While she is sitting with him at the altar,her whole concentration lied on Virat. I don’t think Samrat didn’t notice Pakhi’s distraction. He did..

Samrat is in love with Pakhi.  One year after his love did not diminish a bit. That is why his outburst on her is more to do with his frustration that his wife still is obsessed with Virat.

With Sai it is more due to sailing on the same boat concern.

Edited by ltelidevara - 2 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

I rewatched the episode and found Samrat unperturbed with Devi’s situation during his marriage celebration. It was Virat who handled her with care ... 

samrat’s Concern for Sai is more because of self identification. He is frustrated on seeing Pakhi still nourish feelings for Virat. While she is sitting with him at the altar,her whole concentration lied on Virat. I don’t think Samrat didn’t notice Pakhi’s distraction. He did..

Samrat is in love with Pakhi.  One year after his live did not diminish a bit. That is why his outburst on her is more to do with his frustration that his wife still is obsessed with Virat.

With Sai it is more due to sailing on the same boat concern.

I agree with you Lakshmi. In the initial episode , he never bothered to take a stand for Devi or Mohit . It was always Virat who gave attention to Devi . 

I feel Samrat is being little selfish here . I agree he is still in love with Pakhi otherwise he wouldn’t have said he will stay back only if  Pakhi wants . He is unable to let go off her even though he tried to appear firm in front of her . Don’t you think he is using Sai to vent his frustration . He is messing up Sai’s mind saying Virat is taking a transfer because he is unable to face him . This is want made Sai believe he is running away from the situation. Somewhere both Sai and Samrat are messing each other’s mind with their half baked information. 

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Oh yes. It was a toned down episode after a long time😆. Anyway Samrat lost respect from my side the moment he patched up with Pakhi and now how much he berates her or sides with Sai, nothing gonna change for me

Samrat is having a battle between mind and heart . He talks as if he knows Pakhi in and out yet he wants to stay with her . Such a confused soul . He says he will not have any expectations from Pakhi but he will try to make this relationship work . Is it possible ?  

AninditaB thumbnail

Samrat needs to understand that Sai and his situation isn't same. Virat isn't obsessed with Pakhi it's the opposite. 

Both Sai and Samrat sees Virat with Pakhi's lens. That Pakhi loves him, Virat doesn't love Pakhi is what they fail to see that