Mahesh Bhatt's Midnight Birthday Celebration

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt turns a year older today. His birthday was made special by his daughters Pooja and Alia Bhatt. While his wife Soni Razdan and daughter Shaheen joined the celebrations virtually, Alia's beau, actor Ranbir Kapoor was physically present and joined in to celebrate Mahesh Bhatt's birthday at midnight. Alia took to Instagram to share a bunch of photos and gave fans a glimpse into her daddy's birthday celebrations.

Sharing the photos, Alia wrote, "73 years young! Happy birthday papa." In the first picture, Mahesh Bhatt is smiling looking into the camera while Alia photobombs him. In the second picture, Alia is seen making a funny face and she looks way too adorable. The third photo is a selfie clicked by RK which features Pooja Bhatt, Mahesh Bhatt and Alia Bhatt.

Ranbir Kapoor Joins Girlfriend Alia Bhatt And Pooja Bhatt For Mahesh Bhatt's Midnight Birthday Celebration; Soni Razdan And Shaheen Attend The Party Virtually

Ranbir Kapoor Joins Girlfriend Alia Bhatt And Pooja Bhatt For Mahesh  Bhatt's Midnight Birthday Celebration; Soni Razdan And Shaheen Attend The Party  Virtually

I still have bigg boss in my mind smiley5. Was reading the post title and my brain automatically assumed it would be "Mahesh Bhatt's Midnight eviction" Was shocked he got evicted. 

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

I still have bigg boss in my mind smiley5. Was reading the post title and my brain automatically assumed it would be "Mahesh Bhatt's Midnight eviction" Was shocked he got evicted. 

Your comment made me question whether Mahesh Bhatt was even a BB contestant to begin with. 

But then I only watched two episodes of BB so what would I know. Herherher

Originally posted by FingerFetish

Your comment made me question whether Mahesh Bhatt was even a BB contestant to begin with. 

I was questioning myself. How did he get evicted after the finale happened and the show ended smiley37

I cannot believe I thought I was done looking at Trump but I cannot escape him because of you smiley6smiley36

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

I was questioning myself. How did he get evicted after the finale happened and the show ended smiley37

I cannot believe I thought I was done looking at Trump but I cannot escape him because of you smiley6smiley36

This isn’t trump though. It’s the Chinese president. You can’t read nor see smiley36

Originally posted by FingerFetish

This isn’t trump though. It’s the Chinese president. You can’t read nor see smiley36

LMFAO. I was triggered from my past experiences and scrolled past it while assuming the worst 

Mahesh Bhatt