Sorry Divyanka for the way colors TV treated you

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Seriously, the channel thinks us neutral audience are stupid don't they ? Whatever you guys put up we will accept and go. We notice stuff too ! We have eyes too. From day one of KKK11 Divyanka has been used for TRP. Putting her stunts in the last, unnecessary ADs in between her stunts. We have seen it all. Now that she has given you the fame , you treat her like shit in the mahasangam episode ? What kind of people are you. No wonder colors ka kisi bhi fictional show doesn't have good TRP. 

Bharti and Harsh, shame on you, you guys have always used body Shaming and flirting as a way of comedy. This is not new. But even after you knew Divyanka was uncomfortable, she tried to explain, but Bharti had to keep talking shit ! All her parts were cut from the episode, the promo had so much and the episode literally nothing of Divyanka. Shame on you colors. Even then that lady was smiling and sitting there. Trust me, you had done this to Shweta Tiwari she would have given you an earful on the live stage. Cup toh abh Divyanka ko dene se rahe !

I wanted to ask sorry to Divyanka, sorry ma'am. For our entertainment they have been treating you like shit. I am genuinely sorry on behalf of colors. I have already mentioned, she looks like a person who is insecure about her body. I am sorry you were body shamed. Just remember, you look amazing. Size zero or no, any body shape you look amazing and better than anyone present in the room because of the smile you wear on your face. In an industry full of people with a little attitude, we love your childlike innocence. Was not a fan of you before, but now I am. Your sweet voice and laughter feels like heaven to all of us. I am once again sorry, the channel were shitty to you. You are the best, you are known for letting your work talk. I am waiting for you to reach even more success so that these people look at you and get jealous ! 

Thank you to Rohit Shetty for being the best mentor. He was treating Divyanka like the queen she is . 

Thank you to Vishal and Shweta, for cheering her on always and given her the little friendship she needed in that tough time. 

We couldn't see anything against divyanka actually she was very good in her performances and Rahul has not given any importance which he deserved.

What happened?? I skipped the episodes so I donโ€™t know, but I know Bharti and Harsh do cross the lines 

Originally posted by Phoenixscrapper

Seriously, the channel thinks us neutral audience are stupid don't they ? Whatever you guys put up we will accept and go. We notice stuff too ! We have eyes too. From day one of KKK11 Divyanka has been used for TRP. Putting her stunts in the last, unnecessary ADs in between her stunts. We have seen it all. Now that she has given you the fame , you treat her like shit in the mahasangam episode ? What kind of people are you. No wonder colors ka kisi bhi fictional show doesn't have good TRP. 

Bharti and Harsh, shame on you, you guys have always used body Shaming and flirting as a way of comedy. This is not new. But even after you knew Divyanka was uncomfortable, she tried to explain, but Bharti had to keep talking shit ! All her parts were cut from the episode, the promo had so much and the episode literally nothing of Divyanka. Shame on you colors. Even then that lady was smiling and sitting there. Trust me, you had done this to Shweta Tiwari she would have given you an earful on the live stage. Cup toh abh Divyanka ko dene se rahe !

I wanted to ask sorry to Divyanka, sorry ma'am. For our entertainment they have been treating you like shit. I am genuinely sorry on behalf of colors. I have already mentioned, she looks like a person who is insecure about her body. I am sorry you were body shamed. Just remember, you look amazing. Size zero or no, any body shape you look amazing and better than anyone present in the room because of the smile you wear on your face. In an industry full of people with a little attitude, we love your childlike innocence. Was not a fan of you before, but now I am. Your sweet voice and laughter feels like heaven to all of us. I am once again sorry, the channel were shitty to you. You are the best, you are known for letting your work talk. I am waiting for you to reach even more success so that these people look at you and get jealous ! 

Thank you to Rohit Shetty for being the best mentor. He was treating Divyanka like the queen she is . 

Thank you to Vishal and Shweta, for cheering her on always and given her the little friendship she needed in that tough time. 

bharti-harsh is like this to everyone 

but the channel creatives itself sidelined DT

and shweta got screen space cause of harsh flirting

varna usse bhi screen space nahi milti

rahul  earned screen space due to his unintentional comedy side

that episode just seem to revolve around arjun mainly

even arjun seemed to be tired getting too much screen space ๐Ÿ˜†

so varun ain't as dumb as we think, he played smart by not coming