Super Dancer 4

SANCHIT CHANANA APPRECIATION!!!

ridzstar95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone! I have recently made an account on IF.. though I have been following it for years, but never really got too invested in anything to make an account.. but I thought to do that for my lil munchkin Sanchit.. though I might be a bit late.. but nonetheless, atleast I hope to interact with some Sanchit fans through this!😊

So, I know Sanchit isn't new to the fandom.. He is quite famous.. whether you like him or not! 🥱 However, I have noticed that he gets way too much criticism from the judges nowadays.. and I dont think he deserves it at all.. I do understand that everyone has their favourites.. and it is totally fine ofcourse.. but I think my boi deserves some love too!! Afterall, he indeed dances like a star and commands attention too! 

Ofcourse, his audition on Ang Laga De is my favourite audition ever. Like, how iconic was it??? ❤️I could obsess over it again and again!!! But Let's talk about his grand Premier with Nadiyon paar, which was such a treat to watch!! I'm sure, we all agreed then that it was the performance by a finalist!!!👏Soon after, came bezubaan, which really is the best solo in Television history!! I remember crying my eyes out watching it, and wondering why the hell that's happening when I don't even know the boy or his story?

Anyhow, my boy did have a phase where he started playing too safe! I agree that it was time to come up with newer concepts, work on expressions as well as show something new!! And then, he did just that!! From Suraj Hua Madham to Ka Karoon, from chalak chalak to Mai Jahan Rahoon, this boy has tried every possible style he can, and done it with conviction!! I can’t help but be proud of him for that!! 👏🥳

In real life, he just seems like a really sweet and disciplined kid in front of the judges, but we’ve seen him in the BTS and stories where he is a crazy kid just like others!!! I could go on an on about his performances, but I will wrap it up here… 🤪

the judges have given him criticisms and sometimes even extremely harsh ones, which he has used to perform better and show different sides of his already new style which I’m sure is hard to choreograph for! Props to Sameep and Vartika though, they’ve tried so much for him! Vartika has shown sides to herself that I never imagined she could in IBD! 👏however, I’m kinda worried they’re setting him up for elimination now.. because comments this harsh have only been received by Aneesh or Amit.. 😭and though other kids are amazing, they deserve criticisms too sometimes which they never get. Once again, not trying to bring anyone down but just stating facts.. 😊

That’s why, i urge anyone who is a Sanchit fan to please vote for him.. we know this season will be remembered for his dance which has been iconic to watch.. and if you can’t vote for him, i hope we can appreciate him here!! Because god knows the judges aren’t gonna do that and they’re definitely setting him up to leave.. which he doesn’t deserve.. 😭 so please, let’s try to save him.. because he definitely deserves it!!❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ridzstar95 thumbnail

Ughh i loveddd sanchit today!!! He was perfect in his dreamy performance and i am SO happy he performed using a prop too! Though i am extremely proud that he is always more dance, less pomp and show, but it must have been hard to do his usual style on a moving carpet thingy!!!  Such a crazy naughty boy he is though!! But always keeps his discipline in front of the judges.. shows his good upbringing 🙌🏻👏

ps it seems like geeta isnt even in talking terms with him and vartika anymore😂😂😂 since she is going to keep shoving people like vaibhav and esha down our throats, but clearly sanchit doesnt deserve even a word according to her!! 

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ridzstar95

Ughh i loveddd sanchit today!!! He was perfect in his dreamy performance and i am SO happy he performed using a prop too! Though i am extremely proud that he is always more dance, less pomp and show, but it must have been hard to do his usual style on a moving carpet thingy!!!  Such a crazy naughty boy he is though!! But always keeps his discipline in front of the judges.. shows his good upbringing 🙌🏻👏

ps it seems like geeta isnt even in talking terms with him and vartika anymore😂😂😂 since she is going to keep shoving people like vaibhav and esha down our throats, but clearly sanchit doesnt deserve even a word according to her!! 

This is exactly what I notice every week. Geeta Maa has no good words to say for Sanchit and Vartika. They were so good today but no words of praise. There were others who were just normal but she praised them like anything. This clearly shows there is lot of partiality going on. Very discouraging. Hope Our Sanchit is nt next in the elimination list. I see him as a winner. 

ridzstar95 thumbnail

Hello!! I am so happy to have gotten a reply from someone here!! Great that there are some sanchit fans too..

and yes, you are right.. i dont know exactly what it is.. has sanchits father said something to geeta?? Or has vartika said something??? We all know geeta likes to be flattered with all this maa maa love you maa and all… we can imagine if someone would have said something, she would lose it!

as far as I remember, she has not been this rude to anybody on the show. Ofcourse, i dont expect her to be like this with tushar, vaibhav, anu, subhranil etc because she treats them like her own.. even though they have hardly done anything this season to deserve it.. subhranil hasnt even given a single watchable performance the whole show! And yet, prithvi has not gotten a word of criticism! It really is ridiculous! 

I guess today her comments were edited out.. but i know there is something definitely fishy about her behaviour.. nonetheless proud of sanchit today, it isnt easy to dance on a moving prop, he has done that too.. and fingers crossed for his and anshika’s dance tomorrow.. though i dont expect any praise from the judges, i do hope it will be a great performance! Gunda sanchit is always sooo fun to watch😂😂

ridzstar95 thumbnail

Loveee my kido and love that he’s doing a bhangra fusion!!! Finally jalandhar, punjab flavour on nachpan ka comeback avatar!!!!💕💕💕

Tbh, i really do appreciate that they do their acts with conviction.. whether you like it or not, they do it seriously.. so much nonsense about his expressions but atleast he did his acts which require expressions seriously.. like mai jahan rahoon, chalak chalak etc.. and not made every damn routine about cuteness or over the top loudness..      i have seen so many people unnecessarily hate on sanchit for bizarre reasons when actually his choreographer has tried to keep his speciality and also tried to modify herself in order to make him shine.. not like other choreographers who are just one trick wonders and dont even try anything at all when it is literally their JOB to make their contestant shine and not showcase themselves.. major respect to vartika for that.. and by now they have tried many fusions with sanchit’s style such as hiphop, popping, bollywood, lyrical etc and now bhangra too..

i know haters gonna hate, but noone can deny his spot in the finale while supporting some of the other kids.. because that’s extremely hypocritical.. glad the show is over and the constant mocking can be done with for sanchit.. whether you like him or not, you cannot deny his talent or his deserving spot in the finale.. his dance will be remembered in the show as something truly special and no it’s not because of the constant solos(those ended a long time ago, and damn i miss them)..but because he was special then, and now he’s even better.. i watch his solos at the audition now and think how much better he’s got now!!! Love my little fighter!!

felixfelilah thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridzstar95

Loveee my kido and love that he’s doing a bhangra fusion!!! Finally jalandhar, punjab flavour on nachpan ka comeback avatar!!!!💕💕💕

Tbh, i really do appreciate that they do their acts with conviction.. whether you like it or not, they do it seriously.. so much nonsense about his expressions but atleast he did his acts which require expressions seriously.. like mai jahan rahoon, chalak chalak etc.. and not made every damn routine about cuteness or over the top loudness..      i have seen so many people unnecessarily hate on sanchit for bizarre reasons when actually his choreographer has tried to keep his speciality and also tried to modify herself in order to make him shine.. not like other choreographers who are just one trick wonders and dont even try anything at all when it is literally their JOB to make their contestant shine and not showcase themselves.. major respect to vartika for that.. and by now they have tried many fusions with sanchit’s style such as hiphop, popping, bollywood, lyrical etc and now bhangra too..
i know haters gonna hate, but noone can deny his spot in the finale while supporting some of the other kids.. because that’s extremely hypocritical.. glad the show is over and the constant mocking can be done with for sanchit.. whether you like him or not, you cannot deny his talent or his deserving spot in the finale.. his dance will be remembered in the show as something truly special and no it’s not because of the constant solos(those ended a long time ago, and damn i miss them)..but because he was special then, and now he’s even better.. i watch his solos at the audition now and think how much better he’s got now!!! Love my little fighter!!

I hope you haven't found any Sanchit hater here. We all love him and he's an amazing dancer for real. One of the only unique talent from SD 👏

Though I have to say, I have been disappointed with Vartika multiple times. Be it doing couple concepts or failing to experiment with Sanchit without straying from his unique style... but their past month acts have all been amazing. And I respect Vartika for moulding herself into Sanchit's style rather than doing the reverse that most other gurus are trying to do. And of course, he deserves his place in finale, and though my first favorite is someone else, I agree he deserves to be the winner.

ridzstar95 thumbnail

I do understand and agree that vartika needed to come out of her shell.. they had to bring in different moods, different concepts while keeping the entire focus on their dance and NOTHING else… and then that IS what they did!!! Ofcourse aryan and anshika have started the couple concepts and the hugging and touching in that shaadi special was a bit much.. neerja has been doing some sexy numbers way too many times.. florina has been cute all season with the exception of not even one act.. though i do love neerja and anshika a lot myself.. there was freshness needed there too but noone called it out at all.. aryan’s choreo started looking very repetitive to me with the same steps everytime and though it was very likeable(ghoomar is one of my top3 dances of the show!!!), even anshika had to show more sides than just the general badass side.. then manan came and anshika was cooler, had more swag and even did a waltz which i have such a soft corner for.. so yes, the gurus can always do better.. but i have seen a lot of hate towards vartika and sanchit.. i know they are popular, so ofcourse it is easier to hate them.. but the same criticism holds true for others as well..

And ever since the judges started calling sanvar out, they switched it up.. some of the contestants like esha and prithvi and flo haven’t even gotten a chance to hear some genuine feedback which i believe would have helped them.. i am not a flo fan at all but i do think she could have done better with some real feedback.. still, on this forum i have seen way too much mocking on sanchit which i believe was extremely hypocritical.. so i just felt extremely sad to see it... and i dont want to bring anyone down.. i dont really hate or dislike anybody.. but it is just very upsetting to read the things on some of the other threads about sanchit.. some of those threads are for general discussion, so even i want to be a part of that.. and i ultimately did join as well.. but yeah, it was indeed pretty sad.. i dont believe he deserves the mocking, actually noone does.. 

lastly, i do believe people shouldn’t be forgiven because of the auditions.. i have seen many people say this about prithvi that he was good in the auditions so he deserves to win or whatever.. but that statement is so ridiculous!!! Prithvi might have deserved it, i do agree he is a great dancer, but subhranil’s choreo has ruined him for me.. and I’m sorry but the kid comes in a pair like every other kid does… if sanvar deserved harsh and simply rude comments, so did the other choreographers like subhranil, tushar, sonali etc.. i am not trying to bring pruthvi down, once again, he is indeed amazing, but the overall journey in the show has been belowww underwhelming… because auditions me toh sanchit bhi kaafi acha tha.. then how come the same criteria doesn’t hold true for him..

thanks for replying here.. i am so happy to have heard from somebody.. i hope I haven’t come across as someone who hates any kid.. because i really dont.. i just want to spread positivity about Sanchit too!! Because he deserves it!! The show is ending, and let’s have a good one for sanchit too!! After all, the season for me and I’m sure a few others would have been pretty dull without this little bunny Rabbit baccha😊❤️

Edited by ridzstar95 - 2 years ago
felixfelilah thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

so yes, the gurus can always do better.. but i have seen a lot of hate towards vartika and sanchit.. i know they are popular, so ofcourse it is easier to hate them.. but the same criticism holds true for others as well..

If you've followed this forum for long, you'd know that pretty much every guru has been criticized here. The most criticized has actually been Shubranil, followed by pretty heavy criticism on Tushar, then on Anu and Vartika. We have multiple times called out Aryan playing gf-bf and simply got tired of it at one point. I do agree Vartika's improved the choreos a lot, but she still plays couple concepts which is not appropriate by any means. But her last 4 acts have been amazing tbh. I loved all of them. So I don't think anybody's unnecessarily criticizing Vartika here. But I also agree, Sanvar criticism by the judges have been bit too much. They didn't deserve it at all, especially for their Party Special act. That was one of their best imo. Vartika has received the most criticism from judges, and I think it should've gone to Shubranil for how mediocre he has been. Tushar also deserved some criticism for lack of freshness. But tbh I have loved Aryan's choreos even though I don't agree with the concepts.

Also, can you please elaborate how " florina has been cute all season with the exception of not even one act.. "   Is she supposed to set aside her natural cuteness while dancing? I don't understand that point.

still, on this forum i have seen way too much mocking on sanchit which i believe was extremely hypocritical.. so i just felt extremely sad to see it...

I don't recall any of the discussions in this forum 'mocking' Sanchit or any other kid. There never has been a personal attack on any kid afaik. Though people including me have been vocal about other kids and how we don't like them, nothing on Sanchit. From what I remember everyone loves Sanchit (except one person I guess). Though yeah, we've made fun of his expressions and inability to act 😆  I'm sorry if it came across as rude or mocking, it was meant to be general fun and sometimes we do tend to forget this is supposed to be a public forum. Always feel free to butt in and call us out if our comments seem unfair or hypocritical  😊

because auditions me toh sanchit bhi kaafi acha tha.. then how come the same criteria doesn’t hold true for him..

Whoever said Sanchit doesn't deserve to win lol? I don't think ANYONE has ever said Sanchit didn't deserve to be in finale. Everybody seemed to accept Florina and Sanchit as default finalists, and no one seemed to mind. So I don't get your argument there. But Prithvi deserves as much as him imo, not just because of his auditions, but he's proved time and again how good he is. Sirf audition ke hisaab se winner hota toh Neerja would win easily. And sirf performances ke hisaab se winner hota toh Pratiti kab ka trophy le chuki hoti  But sadly we know that's not how this show works.

And don't worry. This forum is public and open to anyone. I'm happy to join all discussions. Feel free to comment on the general thread as well, people tend to reply more there. And of course, no hate, we're all here to support our favorites xD

Edited by felixfelilah - 2 years ago
ridzstar95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: felixfelilah

so yes, the gurus can always do better.. but i have seen a lot of hate towards vartika and sanchit.. i know they are popular, so ofcourse it is easier to hate them.. but the same criticism holds true for others as well..

If you've followed this forum for long, you'd know that pretty much every guru has been criticized here. The most criticized has actually been Shubranil, followed by pretty heavy criticism on Tushar, then on Anu and Vartika. We have multiple times called out Aryan playing gf-bf and simply got tired of it at one point. I do agree Vartika's improved the choreos a lot, but she still plays couple concepts which is not appropriate by any means. But her last 4 acts have been amazing tbh. I loved all of them. So I don't think anybody's unnecessarily criticizing Vartika here. But I also agree, Sanvar criticism by the judges have been bit too much. They didn't deserve it at all, especially for their Party Special act. That was one of their best imo. Vartika has received the most criticism from judges, and I think it should've gone to Shubranil for how mediocre he has been. Tushar also deserved some criticism for lack of freshness. But tbh I have loved Aryan's choreos even though I don't agree with the concepts.

Also, can you please elaborate how " florina has been cute all season with the exception of not even one act.. "   Is she supposed to set aside her natural cuteness while dancing? I don't understand that point.

still, on this forum i have seen way too much mocking on sanchit which i believe was extremely hypocritical.. so i just felt extremely sad to see it...

I don't recall any of the discussions in this forum 'mocking' Sanchit or any other kid. There never has been a personal attack on any kid afaik. Though people including me have been vocal about other kids and how we don't like them, nothing on Sanchit. From what I remember everyone loves Sanchit (except one person I guess). Though yeah, we've made fun of his expressions and inability to act 😆  I'm sorry if it came across as rude or mocking, it was meant to be general fun and sometimes we do tend to forget this is supposed to be a public forum. Always feel free to butt in and call us out if our comments seem unfair or hypocritical  😊

because auditions me toh sanchit bhi kaafi acha tha.. then how come the same criteria doesn’t hold true for him..

Whoever said Sanchit doesn't deserve to win lol? I don't think ANYONE has ever said Sanchit didn't deserve to be in finale. Everybody seemed to accept Florina and Sanchit as default finalists, and no one seemed to mind. So I don't get your argument there. But Prithvi deserves as much as him imo, not just because of his auditions, but he's proved time and again how good he is. Sirf audition ke hisaab se winner hota toh Neerja would win easily. And sirf performances ke hisaab se winner hota toh Pratiti kab ka trophy le chuki hoti  But sadly we know that's not how this show works.

And don't worry. This forum is public and open to anyone. I'm happy to join all discussions. Feel free to comment on the general thread as well, people tend to reply more there. And of course, no hate, we're all here to support our favorites xD

Nope, she shouldn’t let go of her natural talents, but in the show, it was time to see some different side of her.. not to make any comparisons at all with the other kids her age, but still.. atleast that is what i felt because i personally was not a fan of it.. the only reason i bought it up was because i have read that sanchit needs to show something other than his cool and aggressive side.. so similarly i said.. i will even appreciate esha in this because though she needs to improve a lot, she tries to do different stuff and yes, that doesn’t mean she deserves the finale, but she definitely deserves some of the praise she gets💗 so anyway, we can definitely agree to Disagree here about flo.. but yes… That is what i feel about her.. otherwise, there are many issues i have with tushar and geeta’s treatment of him considering their acts, but that’s not about flo so let it be.. hope to see her do better in the future anyway because she seems talented and yes, she is looks cute💗

I find his expressions just fine.. i find quite a few of the girls’s expressions extra and wayy too much.. but his and his Guru’s work shows on him because so far, he has tried to express a lot of different things, and it has come out pretty well to me!! Like sheher ki ladki, aila re(some others i already had mentioned)… in the comic acts, his expressions seem pretty suitable too.. like prithvi and soumit also do the same thing in those kinda acts!! If that wasn’t the intention when the jokes were going on then that’s fine, because when i read them i literally thought that was bizarre and way unnecessary.. but thanks so much because i literally thought i am the only person who likes sanchit in this whole forum lol.. i hope some more people speak here but that’s okay.. 😊😊

i have an unpopular opinion here on pratiti in that, she never managed to grab my attention the way other kids did right from the start when i was just figuring out who i liked..and she would become very forgettable except for a few acts… for me, i started watching for amit and anshika actually!!!(also cried when amit left but that’s just me lol) ❤️❤️❤️ neerja i love but just like prithvi, she has been losing her charm for me.. ofc prithvi is on a whole another level because i almost feel like crying when he dances.. and not because i like it or it is so emotional and heart touching, but god i cannot handle this AGAINNNNN… 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 i have never seen this level of degradation ever in any reality show omg…

But anyway, thanks a lot once again for going through my superrrrrr XXXXXL rant😂😂😂😂 i tried to make it shorter but it seems i didnt get too far 🙈🙈

Edited by ridzstar95 - 2 years ago
ridzstar95 thumbnail

Can’t keep calm because my baby took a lil workshop today!!!

No seriously tho, how adorable was he??? At first he was just doing it and then mamaji handed him the mic so he started talking.. his voice is so adorable omgggg like i really feel like squeezing his cheeks 😂💗 and getting the roses already?? Like ok, everyone knows he’s definitely gonna grow into a heartbreaker someday but he’s started pretty early!! 😝

ramta jogi audition was a moment created.. it was new, it was unique and it was something memorable.. i can see every kid being repeated on the show in the coming seasons, but not sanchit.. he will still be sanchit.. the sanchit💗💗💗 

sir sanchit… god of dance.. yes!! He is sir sanchit!! 💗💗 and he deserves every bit of it 💗💗💗💗 i truly wish and pray from the bottom of my heart that this truly is the start of something special for him.. this show is about to end, and this popularity will go with it too, but i hope he gets to work a lot and learn a lot from amazing people… 💗💗💗💗

felt very emotional today, but banta hai na… 💗💗