I want to see shamita ka face after this announcement 

she will give that boring idc expression as usual🤪

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Itna khush hai raqa ki shamita se bhaag gaya ðŸ¤£

https://twitter.com/BiggBoss24x7/status/1439248864746217477?s=20

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Nishant being top 2 instead of Shamita is literally Christopher Nolan level plot twist, i cannot.....

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Did Divya really win? Reminds of the time when she said to Duplicate SS that you'll clap when I win ðŸ˜†

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Shammo nh Nishant in top 2 

Divya mere Jeet gaye🤣

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Baksh do humme, no more Bapat please. However if they said the word 'direct' entry to Pratik means rest will come as wildcards? How scripted is this show ðŸ¤£

I think Raqesh would have been more interesting if his connection would not have been Shamita. Shamita was control freak. Raqesh sister making a statement that Raqesh is himself when he is with Divya was a tight slap to Shamita. Wish Raqesh connection was Divya.

But this is also a fac,t that Raqesh would not have survived without Shamita as connection. With Divya he would have been the target of the makers and evicted sooner. .

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Nishant being top 2 instead of Shamita is literally Christopher Nolan level plot twist, i cannot.....

It was just a vacation for Duplicate Shilpa Shetty to spend some time away from her Jiju's case 

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

I think Raqesh would have been more interesting if his connection would not have been Shamita. Shamita was control freak. Raqesh sister making a statement that Raqesh is himself when he is with Divya was a tight slap to Shamita. Wish Raqesh connection was Divya.

But this is also a fac,t that Raqesh would not have survived without Shamita as connection. With Divya he would have been the target of the makers and evicted sooner. .

Yes that's true but frankly their 'love' story is so toxic and suffocating, 3 more months i cannot handle of it.