Users

Frequent Posters

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Is he with Divya in the car?

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Deserving toh he is but seriouslyy.....like seriouslyyy I thought for sure they would want Shamita on that stage, she couldn't manage to beat Nishant also.

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Nishant should have been top 2 and like i said i find it very suspicious that Nishant did not walk, because he is the one person who spoke about bb15 24/7.

Seems like as soon as they knew shamita wasn't top 2, they had these discussions after LF was switched off with contestants.

Yeah dude Nishant who’s been so verbal in mentioning his desperation of reaching the next season won’t walk yet Pratik who is sure shot top 2 will take the exit leaving the path clear for Shamita to reach top 2 just like bb wanted.

How convenient for Colors isn’t it? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just like how both Pratik and Neha conveniently got the chance to change partners just when bb wanted to find any way to get rid of Gabba but not Neha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Or just like back in bb 13 min season finale Sana openly said Himanshi is coming and then Himanshi conveniently came bhi that same day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So yeah sure I’ll believe all those things were really coincidences and no scripts involved when pigs fly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

In fact I remember Manu had a guest over on his channel some time back and that guest accidentally blurted out indirect suggestions of the show being scripted and Manu almost had a heart attack upon hearing it 🀣🀣

His entire face went white and he quickly changed the topic. Was prolly worried as hell cuz he like other housemates has signed strict non disclosure contracts so can be sued for revealing everything πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Is he with Divya in the car?

Yah going to set i guess.

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Duplicate shetty yeeh suun nahi payege πŸ˜’

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Yeah dude Nishant who’s been so verbal in mentioning his desperation of reaching the next season won’t walk yet Pratik who is sure shot top 2 will take the exit leaving the path clear for Shamita to reach top 2 just like bb wanted.

How convenient for Colors isn’t it? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just like how both Pratik and Neha conveniently got the chance to change partners just when bb wanted to find any way to get rid of Gabba but not Neha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Or just like back in bb 13 min season finale Sana openly said Himanshi is coming and then Himanshi conveniently came bhi that same day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So yeah sure I’ll believe all those things were really coincidences and no scripts involved when pigs fly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

In fact I remember Manu had a guest over on his channel some time back and that guest accidentally blurted out indirect suggestions of the show being scripted and Manu almost had a heart attack upon hearing it 🀣🀣

His entire face went white and he quickly changed the topic. Was prolly worried as hell cuz he like other housemates has signed strict non disclosure contracts so can be sued for revealing everything πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Haha i want to see the interview with Manu, do link it. And we were wrong, Shamita is not in top 2, Nishant was so BB did epic popat of us.

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

I feel the creatives saw how Aksharaji and moose band bajaoed the team so they didn't put Shamita in top 2

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

How come jassos top2 becomes actual  top2 lol

Waah

Congrats munna your panauti is removed lol

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Are Pratik & Divya both going to bb15

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Deserving toh he is but seriouslyy.....like seriouslyyy I thought for sure they would want Shamita on that stage, she couldn't manage to beat Nishant also.

BB ne patka h Shamita ko in last week... Entire season ka badla last week me nikala... First during media conference, only her comment on moose was out which nobody knew except Raqesh... Then she was also not able to compete to divya n Nishant in debate task...then video journey me BB ne sb dikha dia bossy se bitching tk... N then not even in top 2....