Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

I watched the episode… first Raavi kissing Dhara’s hand and now Shiva kissing Dhara’s hand… so by theory of transitivity … we can say Shiva kissed Raavi …🤣 this is as close to a kiss we can get between them… 🤣🤣

the whole episode is filled with Suman today … her trivias, stories and Dhara’s antics…

anybody else hardly matters… 

I think DevTa centric track is also on way… Rishita wanted to work.. she is anyways not doing anything in house .. so why can’t she work? I know people will think Raavi is treated like a maid then but Rishita is not helping her now also.. 

also Shiva getting attracted towards Raavi saying that she is very close to what Dhara is .. I think his liking is transcending into love now… and that shows how everyone just blindly loves Dhara… she also has her faults… Raavi is still clueless about her feelings for Shiva.. she has feelings only for Dhara at this point.. Shiva who? 

their story is growing at snail pace.. Shiva’s changed feelings for Raavi will help how? he anyways started liking her and isn’t that the reason he pushed her away…how making him more enthralled with her melt his resolve ? 

isn’t it should be the other way around? Raavi should start getting affected by Shiva… but she is royally ignoring him…

I can’t say storyline is a mess because its like this only since beginning…since I was not a regular viewer earlier it never bothered me.. but recently their storyline has taken a backseat whereas earlier its all about raavi and shiva…

This is love 💕 

Post in the new thread please. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

This is love 💕 

Post in the new thread please. 

already did dear..

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Has anyone seen ShiVi getting close in last night's episode?? Or was that only for decieving audience into watching the episode?? Did I miss much by leaving it half way?? 

Nope. There was just one scene, the Haldi one, and you likely saw that with mood swings. Next scene of theirs was today.

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Give him the award🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

So the cream kaand will begin from today 🤦‍♀️

Avi dont know whether to laugh, cry, pull my hair or yell at this stupidity that the makers are showing!🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Give him the award🤣

He already got the award Pri for his oscar winning expressions!🤣🤣🤣