Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Cream kaand now..more of bhabhima's crying sessions on the way🤣

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: majoni03

I wish krish was there in that scene.. he would have definitely teased Shiva😆

Or could have pulled Raavi's hand in between than we Could have tolerated dhara ka rona atleast shiva kiss toh krta Raavi k haatho ko 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Rishita remembers how Dev promised her she will be independent before marriage by looking at her certificates. She also says that he has changed, his actions don’t match his words. Phone rings asking if she was looking for a job I think (I can hear the other person) Rishita explains to the call how she was looking for a job but she’s no longer looking for one 🥺😒 She says I make so many sacrifices but you don’t acknowledge them. 

Suman praises Raavi’s cooking and says she’ll give compilation to Dhara. She says “but Dhara always gives dessert after food but Raavi comes with sweets and offers 😆 She tells her how cry baby told her that Suman takes sweets after eating. “Exclusively for you” Raavi says then Suman says “Red, cat dog I also know English” 🤣🤣

Edited by Beautyful_Mess - 2 years ago
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: frnd_ship

Or could have pulled Raavi's hand in between than we Could have tolerated dhara ka rona atleast shiva kiss toh krta Raavi k haatho ko 

Aisa sirf sapno mein hoga 🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Cream kaand now..more of bhabhima's crying sessions on the way🤣

OMG! This is heights of lunacy😕 one whole week dedicated to BhabiMa’s jealousy and insecurities😡

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Dhara gets a skin reaction from the cream that Gaumbi begins, and as per Shiny, "Dhara gets pissed!"

So more emotional breakdowns in the future...

@bold - When is she not pissed?😕

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

I guess he didn't take back his words, but he didn't kiss raavi's hands either 😆

Then I demand they show it then after this special week dedicated to BhabiMa’s craziness😆

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Raavi takes Krish away by saying one someone is hungry they shouldn’t be talking. They leave together 

Shiva wonders how alike Raavi is of his stupid and useless bhaabhi. He says “god why he’s yet again drawn to this chipkali” 

Dhara is pacing in her room wondering why everyone is enjoying the eggplant made by Raavi when they make her cook two different ones. Gautam comes and tries to talk to her but she’s not ready to listen. He apologises and says that he will eat anything and everything included eggplant. She says he will leave if she makes them but he promises to never leave her by swearing on their unborn child. She hugs and says she doesn’t know why she gets upset. She doesn’t want to get upset but she can’t help it. Fir phone comes and the husband looks but she slaps it out of his hand. 😕 (Do pregnant really act so childish??) anyways he manao’s her and leaves saying they will talk tonight after work because people are waiting for him at the store. She claims how he has changed 😣

Mujhe sachii laga tha Shiva khud ko imagine karega krish ki jagah

Haaye re maari photi kismat😭😭😭😭😭

srix thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Dhara gets a skin reaction from the cream that Gaumbi begins, and as per Shiny, "Dhara gets pissed!"

So more emotional breakdowns in the future...

😡