Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

LazyBing

Happy Happy Birthday to the Komolika of IF๐Ÿฅณโค๏ธ๐Ÿฅณโค๏ธ

Except that sheโ€™s anything but like Nikka๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜

On your Birthday, I hope all your wishes and prayers come true and may you be blessed with every happiness and joy in the coming year๐Ÿฅฐ I hope Allah showers all His blessings on you and blesses you with good health, lots of success and all the good things in lifesmiley27

Always stay as sweet as you areโค๏ธ Eat lots of cake today, party hard and have lots of fun with your loved ones! Happiest Birthday once again๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Love,

Anmolโค๏ธ

Thanks you for the lovely wishes Anmolโค๏ธ It's really a pleasure to get along with you. You're so cute always like this cute gif

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Brute

My dear JM, on your special day I wish you good health, happiness, love and a thousand more smiles. May all your dreams come true sooner than you expect them tooโค๏ธ

Always stay your positive, vibrant self. May your special day bring you tons of laughs, gifts and sweets. May god always shower his choicest blessings on you... Stay happy, not just today but throughout lifeโค๏ธ

Looking forward to many more CCs filled with out NOGs gap-shap๐Ÿ˜†

Also your guru wishes you- ลšubha janmadina๐Ÿฅณ

Happy Birthday quotes images | Happy birthday quotes, Cute happy birthday quotes, Birthday wishes for a friend messages

Thank a lot Lavy for bringing so much joy on my special dayโค๏ธOnnek onnek Dhonnobad Guru Mata ๐Ÿ™ (Many many thanks) 

Don't worry the time will come soon๐Ÿฅณ

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Beautyful_mess

Dear Rumy

โ€œHope your special day brings you all that your heart desires! 

Hereโ€™s wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises! 

Happy birthday!โ€ ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley31

Short and Long Birthday Wishes for Best Friend | The Right Messages

Thank you so much Kifahโค๏ธ With you guys wishes, the day became an memorable oneโค๏ธ

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Bucky

Dearest Komo ji, 

Janam din ki dher saari shubh kamnayein! 

It's been slightly over 1.5 years of knowing you but feels like we've been friends since childhood! Ek deep sa bond form hua hai! One of the three musketeers that you are, your presence lights up the forum, conversations as well as our hearts!

Devil's gang ki member, CC ka dil, may you ever keep shining and continue making us proud! Go rock that Hindi and continue with the noble Jhumru shipping! But hoping Spy ji remains out of sight for the time being๐Ÿ˜‰

Wish you a very happy birthday Razia! May you have a blessed day ahead! Bahut pyaar and dil se best wishes!

Ami tomake bhalobashi!๐Ÿค—

You have full plan to make me cry today, no? I think I'm receiving more than I deserve 

Thank you so so much for the heartfelt wishesโค๏ธ Three musketeers, I'm loving our new name! From a random member to NOG to Devil Gangs to TMโค๏ธ What an amazing memories they are! I could never forget our those times. I pray we'd be always like this.

Hindi ke liye Guru Mata is here๐Ÿ˜Ž Jhumru se yaad aya our part 2 is still pending๐Ÿ˜ญ And the spy, as I got the proof of Sunday mornings, I'm giving the spy chutti for few days๐Ÿ˜‰ Amio tomake onnek beshi valobashiโค๏ธ

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Sana1819786

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY 

RAZIA... smiley1

HAVE A VERY LONG AND BLISSFUL LIFE AHEAD... smiley31

MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU WITH ALL THE JOY, SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS IN YOUR LIFE... 

LET'S CUT THE CAKE... ๐ŸŽ‚

HERE IS THE GIFT FOR YOU... ๐ŸŽ

MAY YOUR SPECIAL DAY BRINGS YOU SOUNDS OF HAPPY LAUGHTER, WARMTH OF SMILING FACES AND FEELING OF BEING LOVED...๐ŸŽŠ

ALWAYS STAY BLESSED...๐Ÿ˜‡

PARTY HARD... smiley40

ENJOY YOUR DAY.. ๐ŸŽ‰

BYE TAKE CARE... ๐Ÿ‘‹

Thank you so much for the wishes Sana๐Ÿค— The cakes & gift is so pretty

SoniRita thumbnail

Happy birthday Razia๐Ÿฅณ many many happy returns of the day to sweetest, fun loving, helpful and kindest person i interacted with in IF. You truly are my choti sister, who is always been der for me and listened to meโค๏ธ you the best.  I hope all your wishes comes true. Enjoy your bday and eat cake from our side too. 

Beautiful thread Lavy and Bucky. Nicely done.

Yummy food and cake haha

Will add more in my msg๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by SoniRSippu21 - 2 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

omg dont tell me i forgot to send my message๐Ÿ˜ญ

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika

Agar woh first position aapko mile to tabbhi yeh cheating hogi?๐Ÿ˜‰

Then I'll call it preparation๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Hava_na

Happy Birthday (Animated Gif eCard) - Megaport Media | Animated birthday greetings, Birthday wishes gif, Birthday gif

Hold Tight!!! Your life is about to blast into the stratosphere. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3. 2 1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! P.S. don't forget your seatbelt.smiley40smiley40smiley41  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUMIsmiley40smiley41smiley27smiley31 

ALLAH BLESS YOU AND ALWAYS STAY HAPPY SHAPPYsmiley40smiley31

NKKAAAAAAsmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley31

Komolika Hina GIF - Komolika Hina Khan - Discover & Share GIFs | Gif, Khan, Cool gifs

Happy Birthday GIFs | Tenor

smiley27smiley27 LOVE FROM QUEEN HAVANAsmiley27smiley27

Queen Havana here

Thank you for the sweet wish from the sweet girl Aishaโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

omg dont tell me i forgot to send my message๐Ÿ˜ญ

It's alright...yahi post kardoโญ๏ธ