Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Well Lavy birthday is in between , talk with your sister and come to a conclusion 🤣. Do you wanna share second place with Lavy or you going to give it up for your sister 😆

Thanks for remembering me Nita🤗 Shibz mujhe bhool gayi😭

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Is she playing 😳😳 well then, she can be third🤣

Nayak movie meme Templates

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brute

Abhi hum zinda hai - Indian Meme Templates

Mere bday ko 1 month bhi nahi hua😆

Mubarak ho😍

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

Birthday wishes to my virtual sister, Komo ji - Razia!❤️

Baar baar din ye aaye

Baar baar dil ye gaaye

Tu jiye hazaron saal

Yeh meri hai aarzoo

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday dear Razia

Happy birthday to you!

Sorry couldn't polish/record properly due to a running schedule..but hope you like it🤗

It's amazing Babu❤️

Superb GIFs | Tenor

You play violin really well aapko jitni cheeze aati hai mujhe utni cheezon ka naam bhi nahi aata🤣

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

364 days?! I feel I'm kinda guilty for that

Haan Ji mujhse jyada aur kon itne innocent hai☺️

Wiser to nahi keh sakti par innnnoooocent bohot ho rahi hoon☺️🤣 

Wow! My favourites are here too🥳Sid Jiju is here!😲 Hope he have permission this time!🤣My beautiful Ariya LJS is here too! Sidushka, Shi-Jin, Suvan❤️ The gifs you had chosen are so pretty Always the best Thanks a lot🤗Not to mention my entry☺️ Sab flat ho gaye🤣  

And I didn't search for SRK🤣 Why & how he came here?😳 Alina permission kaisi di😳 And how could you call him my jaan when Alina is the asli SRK dewaani! Alina ko pata hai ki tum uske pith piche aisi kaam kar rahi hoo!🤓🤣 

Here comes the real party!🥳 I'm seeing Biryani, Korma, Falooda, Fuchka, Roshmalai, Pizzas Thanks Bucky for remembering my favourites❤️ Yaar how could you do all that!😭❤️ 

The cake with my name☺️ 

At last, thanks everyone who had taken their precious time to wish me, thanks you guys🤗❤️

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Happy Birthday Razia❤️🥳👍🏼👏

#Creative #Sweet #Humorous #Kind

Wishing you Happiness, Prosperity, Success, Healthy Life on your birthday!

Lovely Thread Lavy👍🏼

Thanks a lot Bhagee❤️🤗 

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brute

Happy happy birthday my sweet Komo❤️

Who will say it's been 1.5 years of knowing you? Time flies and with you it sky-rockets😆 It's been a pleasure to be your friend(and a teacher😉😆) to chat with you, crack jokes, share stories and most importantly SHIP people🤣 all these memories we have made in this forum are to be cherished for a life time! There's nothing equivalent to a friend with whom you can mess around as well as share 2 AM thoughts with and I will say it's my good fortune to have found a friend like this in you❤️

On your special day I wish you nothing but everlasting happiness and joy🤗May you achieve all your dreams... Keep shining JM❤️

A small gift for your bday-

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/1710

Ik it should have been something sweet and fun but I didn't have much time so abhi ke liye ye lelo... baadmein ek proper gift dedungi😃

Really it seems like just few days ago when I joined the forum fully! It became possible for your friendly nature only, you made me feel so close that I couldn't but be open with you! The memories made with you always be treasured❤️ 

And the gift, you're saying it's not perfect! It's beyond perfect! I love it so much!❤️ The emotions were depicted so well that it felt real! As you wrote it from both of their perspective, it shined more. A thank is not enough for this amazing surprise gift! Yet I have nothing but to say you thanks! Thanks for all the love Lavy❤️

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

Birthday wishes to my virtual sister, Komo ji - Razia!❤️

Baar baar din ye aaye

Baar baar dil ye gaaye

Tu jiye hazaron saal

Yeh meri hai aarzoo

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday dear Razia

Happy birthday to you!

Sorry couldn't polish/record properly due to a running schedule..but hope you like it🤗

Buckyyyy!❤️ You know I was listening to it just after reading the poems of Lavy and my eyes became moist receiving all this love from you guys, do I really deserve all this? I don't know but I'm just grateful to Allah to have you people in my life.

Thank you thank you thank you very much Bucky! It was wonderful❤️ Really loved it! Already heard it so many times. You play violin so good! Just awesome 

You managed time to create this for me, there could be nothing big before it, so apna sorry apne pass hi rakhiyo nahito this Komolika will show her asli roop😈

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Agar woh first position aapko mile to tabbhi yeh cheating hogi?😉

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

flower divider Myspace comments and graphics Myspace Comments Myspace Graphics Glitter Graphics - Pimp your profile Sexy Graphics Hot glittery Comments

oye_nakhrewali

Hey Rumi,

Happy Birthday jaani❤ Hope you have a great day and that this birthday brings in a lot of happiness and love in your life😬 May you find all that you wish for and may you be granted with all the good things in the world😌 Made a little something for you, hope you like it🙈

Loads of love,

Shibani🤗

Thank you so much Love for the heartfelt wishes❤️ 

Aha Sid Oops Sid Jiju! Aapne mujhe Sid ki siggy gift ki koi aur bura na maan jaye🤣 Amazing Signature Shibani❤️ Liked it so much! The colouring and the man! Everything is beautiful Using it!