Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Happy birthday Razia๐Ÿฅณ many many happy returns of the day to sweetest, fun loving, helpful and kindest person i interacted with in IF. I hope all your wishes comes true. Enjoy your bday and eat cake from our side too. 

Beautiful thread Lavy and Bucky. Nicely done.

Yummy food and cake haha

Will add more in my msg๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you for the sweet birthday wish Soni Appyโค๏ธ It is always a pleasure talking with you๐Ÿค— 

Or if you want I could preserve your piece of cake frozen๐Ÿคฃ

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

omg dont tell me i forgot to send my message๐Ÿ˜ญ

Koi nahi, yahi post kardiyo๐Ÿค— 

But I think I need to tell you who's the first celebrity guest here๐Ÿ˜‰

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

_NINA_

Happiest Birthday To Dear Razia 

May you have many and many  more. May Allah bless you always Image

I hope your birthday is full of sunshine and rainbows and love and laughter! Sending many good wishes to you on your special day. 

I wish nothing but good things on your birthday. May the shine bright for you. Wishing you a wonderful day and all the most amazing things on your Birthday!

Happy Birthday Once Again 

Nina, thank you for your kindest birthday wishโค๏ธ The cakes are looking so delicious If you can, do parcel them on my address as well

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Tournesol

Dear Razia,

A very very happy birthday to you. You are one of the sweetest and kindest person I have met on IF, and became friends with. On your birthday, I wish happiness for each day of your year ahead. May you have a wonderful birthday, and may all your dreams and wishes be fulfilled. Hope you enjoy your special day to the fullest. ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’โฃ

Stay happy and healthy. And have a blast! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅณโค

Lots of love,

Tiara

Tomake onek dhonnobad Tiara eto shundor shuvecchar jonnoโค๏ธ You're one of my first few friends on IF whom I cherish. Wish to have more interaction with you not just the formal things๐Ÿค—

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika

flower divider Myspace comments and graphics Myspace Comments Myspace Graphics Glitter Graphics - Pimp your profile Sexy Graphics Hot glittery Comments

oye_nakhrewali

Hey Rumi,

Happy Birthday jaaniโค Hope you have a great day and that this birthday brings in a lot of happiness and love in your life๐Ÿ˜ฌ May you find all that you wish for and may you be granted with all the good things in the world๐Ÿ˜Œ Made a little something for you, hope you like it๐Ÿ™ˆ

Loads of love,

Shibani๐Ÿค—

Thank you so much Love for the heartfelt wishesโค๏ธ 

Aha Sid Oops Sid Jiju! Aapne mujhe Sid ki siggy gift ki koi aur bura na maan jaye๐Ÿคฃ Amazing Signature Shibaniโค๏ธ Liked it so much! The colouring and the man! Everything is beautiful Using it!

Razia what is this๐Ÿ˜ฒ

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Kisiko mat batana ki maine aid aapko diya๐Ÿ˜‰

Tum aid ya jo marzi do, bas sid na dena๐Ÿ˜ญ

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Tum aid ya jo marzi do, bas sid na dena๐Ÿ˜ญ

Woh sid hi hai... Uska naamkaran ho gaya... Kammo ne kiya, so that you guys don't recognize him

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brute

It's alright...yahi post kardoโญ๏ธ

this is too sad...how could i forget

let me get out of the shock first๐Ÿ˜ญ i cant think anything else

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika

Koi nahi, yahi post kardiyo๐Ÿค— 

But I think I need to tell you who's the first celebrity guest here๐Ÿ˜‰

You shouldve warned me before I came here and saw it with my own eyes

As if I wasnt already traumatized enough for forgetting to send in my messageShock pe shock mil raha is thread mein aake

im leaving bye

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Woh sid hi hai... Uska naamkaran ho gaya... Kammo ne kiya, so that you guys don't recognize him

10 billion men in the world aur tum logon ko ek yahi mila๐Ÿ˜ก