Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by nethraa_99

Are you kidding? smiley36

IPKKND seems like Emmy award winning material compared to what we have been served throughout in ghum....and especially now smiley37

Arre usme bhi too many frustrating moments hote the .. but we sailed through 🤣🤣🤣 

Mami ka phati saree aur khoon Bhari taang aur Shyam babu 😂😂 how babuji never got to speak till the end ... Many a times ASR was also called the abuser ... And many many more things ... But nobody wanted anyone else for khushi.... 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by monsi08

Arre usme bhi too many frustrating moments hote the .. but we sailed through 🤣🤣🤣 

Mami ka phati saree aur khoon Bhari taang aur Shyam babu 😂😂 how babuji never got to speak till the end ... Many a times ASR was also called the abuser ... And many many more things ... But nobody wanted anyone else for khushi.... 🤣🤣🤣

That one had problematic elements too..smiley6

Originally posted by nethraa_99

They destroyed SaiRat. We invested 309 episodes .....many stuck around through bad tracks just to see confession. And now when the last leg is here...they are butchering the story so mercilesslysmiley11. This track had so much potential.....but alas,writers seem to be allergic to creativity. smiley26

#RIPSairat

309?? How did you get access to these future episodes?? smiley37

Originally posted by tptwi

309?? How did you get access to these future episodes?? smiley37

Poor typing skills smiley37

I have quit watching. I am surprised Neil hasn’t quit. Surely he had not signed up for this?!

If virat locked himself with Sai in room then it would be funny like they want to show comedy in this track right it would be comedy. Then sai will find he is in bathroom or she make him sleep and will escape from pipe. It would be funny episode when they locked will do pagalo wali harkate. But creative want to copy paste with adding comedy background music.

Like that calling CN members in college fest by freaking death turns comedy . It wa wrong still we enjoyed it because it was comedy. Like that they should turn it

Edited by SonuRani - 2 days ago
Originally posted by SonuRani

If virat locked himself with Sai in room then it would be funny like they want to show comedy in this track right it would be comedy. Then sai will find he is in bathroom or she make him sleep and will escape from pipe. It would be funny episode when they locked will do pagalo wali harkate. But creative want to copy paste with adding comedy background music.

Like that calling CN members in college fest by freaking death turns comedy . It wa wrong still we enjoyed it because it was comedy. Like that they should turn it

TBH I didn't enjoy much that fake death track. I only liked SaiRat moments which led because of that. But I didn't like the idea of it. I also didn't like much when Sai forced the family to have tea. In the name of comedy they show kuch bhi. And unfortunately when Sai does the mistake it turns into comedy but when Virat doesn the mistake they will show him as a douchebag. 

And people on twitter these days became so hopeless. When they get exhausted after bashing Virat for everything under the sun,they will turn to Neil who never takes his craft lightly and always does his role with dedication. All the controversial tracks of the show ,he is pulling out with great conviction and dignity. Such a hard working actor looks bored to these people that they just callously comment..Neil is bored to do the part. From which angle he looked so I wonder, Even today’s most frustrating dialogues to his family,he managed to say with the right kind of expression and modulation. I swear no one,no one else could have done Virat’s role like Neil did with great sincerity and understanding.

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin