Posted: 2 days ago

I am so done with this show that my comical/sarcastic daily posts have become rant/frustration posts. smiley5 I am so done with this show that I don't feel like making my daily posts at all. smiley18
Till they don't give us good episodes, I don't think I am going to take my time to make them. smiley13

I am done with Virat becoming a douchebag every other day. smiley11 I am done with Sai's irritating behavior. smiley11 One locks his own wife in the room. smiley7 The other one is in her delusional world where she keeps repeating that her husband is in love with someone else that's why he is aggressive. smiley29 She even says he deserves to be alone his entire life. smiley21 This is not the SaiRat I want to see. smiley12

NeilSha offscreen look 100 times better than onscreen. YES I SAID IT. Joh ukhad na hai ukhad lo. smiley15 I am not saying the chemistry is lost. I am just saying that the story is so crap that I don't enjoy seeing them anymore. smiley38 That's sad because they still look fire in good scene. smiley19

This entire week I couldn't write anything good about the show. I couldn't even make fun of the show. smiley22 That's how bad this show has become. Unfortunately I feel like the TRPs will be high this week too. smiley32

I understand your frustration dear.. but don't quit already..I enjoy ur daily posts.. and there is always something to make fun of smiley36

True. When the content served is a rehash, your might as well do the same. Infact I don't think Ghum has anything to offer for next 2 weeks

Please don't quit. Your posts are the only reason I come to the forum. You are the only one who makes neutral posts. Others are all Sai centric and are waiting to bash Virat. 

It was very sad that Sai said Virat deserves to be alone his entire life. This is what I don't like about her. She says anything she wants without thinking and then regret later. Though I didn't like him locking her up but she didn't need to say something like this 😡. Anyway, this will go on till the next two weeks but I just hope it doesn't become unbearable. Every dark cloud has a silver lining. So, I'm waiting for the confession and reunion. And, once that happens we will get more of Delusional lekha's beizzati not only from SaiRat but even Samrat as well. He has already started doing her beizzati but now it will be Jeeva and Shiva together. And, since audience love drama I'm hoping the TRPs will be high.

Edited by fatssrilanka - 2 days ago

Yes this week also the trp will be high smiley35

This is the week Ghum will beat Anu Aunty smiley37

Originally posted by _charu_

I understand your frustration dear.. but don't quit already..I enjoy ur daily posts.. and there is always something to make fun of smiley36

You know I am not the kind of person who stays in forums for long. Ghum forum was an exception. While I have seen so many quit and even tried to change their mind, I am finally wanting to do the same. I am not leaving yet but I don't think I can make those posts when I am hating the episodes like anything. 

My patience level for this show is as high as Virat's in the show. smiley36 I made posts even when the episodes were utterly crap but now I am so done. smiley36 Till they don't change the shitty writing I am not going to invest my time. smiley36

Originally posted by nutmeg7

True. When the content served is a rehash, your might as well do the same. Infact I don't think Ghum has anything to offer for next 2 weeks

They will give us good episodes before giving us shitty tracks again. smiley36

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin