Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by fatssrilanka


I do understand how you feel but writing posts is the only way to remove our frustration. I too am frustrated not only with Virat but Sai too. Nowadays she has resorted to so much resentment towards him that she blurts out hurtful things and then when they will patchup she won't even go back memory lane and introspect her behaviour and apologise. We might see Virat apologising but not Sai. I just hope we get to see a remorseful Sai and apologising to Virat. I guess things will get better after about two weeks. Till then we'll read your FFs and be happysmiley36


That's also something I don't like about Ghum. Virat will do big kaands and then apologize. Which is good but too repetitive. 

Sai will never regret and never say sorry. 

Both suck big time. We move on and forget the things because we love SaiRat but how long will this continue ? smiley29

Posted: 2 days ago

If u leave show will really lose a good viewer & biased forum also will loose a unbiased membersmiley19


Sai really said virat deserve to live alone jaise usse apne ghar le jane ke liye CN ke bahar jung chal rahi ho.smiley39log waiting mein usse shaadi karne ke liye .


I guess she forgot GC incident after KJ"s death how much people were eager to keep her with them. If virat deserve to be alone why she married him . Ye ehsaan kyu kiya usne virat pe.


Pakhi to uhi badnam hai delusion ke liye no 1 position to already booked thi.

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 days ago
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by tptwi


This is the week Ghum will beat Anu Aunty smiley37

Sad smiley19 but true smiley8

Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion



That's also something I don't like about Ghum. Virat will do big kaands and then apologize. Which is good but too repetitive. 

Sai will never regret and never say sorry. 

Both suck big time. We move on and forget the things because we love SaiRat but how long will this continue ? smiley29

I guess this will continue till the show goes onsmiley37

Posted: 2 days ago

They destroyed SaiRat. We invested 309 episodes .....many stuck around through bad tracks just to see confession. And now when the last leg is here...they are butchering the story so mercilesslysmiley11. This track had so much potential.....but alas,writers seem to be allergic to creativity. smiley26

#RIPSairat

Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by monsi08


Arre don't get disheartened dear.. 

From my experience, when I used to write during iss pyar ko kya naam doon .. we all faced similar frustrations anger and what not .. but we still kept going on ,😂

So don't worry .. this phase shall pass too... 🤗

Are you kidding? smiley36

IPKKND seems like Emmy award winning material compared to what we have been served throughout in ghum....and especially now smiley37

Edited by nethraa_99 - 2 days ago
Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9


If u leave show will really lose a good viewer & biased forum also will loose a unbiased membersmiley19


Sai really said virat deserve to live alone jaise usse apne ghar le jane ke liye CN ke bahar jung chal rahi ho.smiley39log waiting mein usse shaadi karne ke liye .


I guess she forgot GC incident after KJ"s death how much people were eager to keep her with them. If virat deserve to be alone why she married him . Ye ehsaan kyu kiya usne virat pe.


Pakhi to uhi badnam hai delusion ke liye no 1 position to already booked thi.

Jo insaan dusro ke ehsaan pe dabe ho woh aisi baatein kabhi nahi karega. Baat karna toh door , woh kabhi sochega bhi nahi. Lekin yeh toh Sai hai. Woh kaha kabhi galat ho sakti hai. I guess what Sai said to Virat will come true in the later episodes where they will seperate or it might come true when he will have a memory loss. I hope the CVs don't show Sai's words coming true. It will be very sad.

Red - 110% true. You are one of the few members who is unbiased.

Edited by fatssrilanka - 2 days ago
Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by tptwi


This is the week Ghum will beat Anu Aunty smiley37

How can you be so sure?  Forget Anu aunty our competitor shows too are not doing that great. And, the show which on the third spot has become more regressive. But, can't say about Anu aunty.


Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Bad Bad Feeling

pencil armulover   stackexchange 27   eye 1610

armulover 27 1610 23 days ago RainbowSun
Kaku mandli pressurusing Sam .. good or bad ???

pencil msin   stackexchange 29   eye 1335

msin 29 1335 19 days ago Abida_angel
Directors Good and Bad!

pencil asmi_joya   stackexchange 51   eye 2392

asmi_joya 51 2392 23 days ago bookworm2
Neil's acting has gone so bad!

pencil BBFanForever   stackexchange 29   eye 3388

BBFanForever 29 3388 1 months ago Advika13
Sai : Our good memories will stay only in your mind like a bad dream.

pencil MuguetDScorpion   stackexchange 56   eye 2383

MuguetDScorpion 56 2383 3 months ago Sofna

Topic Info

16 Participants 36 Replies 2159Views

Topic started by MuguetDScorpion

Last replied by fj08

loader
loader
up-open TOP