Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MsPrez

Here’s a thought!

Promo mei dialogue hai ki “Kya pyaar ki takat badal payegi kismat?” So aisa ho sakta hain ki promo mein jo dikha that is actually RaghVi kismat BUT THEY ARE GONNA CHANGE IT WITH RAGHVI KE PYAAR KI TAKAT😎

Na baba na 🤔Fir se RaghViJab bhi yeh log RaghVi kehte haina Supporting characters zyada karte hai... Humari bohot mazak udayi Sicku ne... 😡Ab bas no RaghVi / only Raghav-Pallavi 

meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trina2021

If she leaves separately and fends for herself then RR is going to do crazy things to bring her back at any dcosts and that’ll be a fun ride for us viewers to watch . IF however she stays in the house but don’t accept things from him and in a different room etc he’s going to move heaven and earth for her forgiveness . That’ll be fun as well . Chalo I’m happy now 

Let's see!! As per full new promo Raghav accuses Pallavi that she is after his money!! 

Looneygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If she leaves separately and fends for herself then RR is going to do crazy things to bring her back at any costs and that’ll be a fun ride for us viewers to watch . IF however she stays in the house but don’t accept things from him and in a different room etc he’s going to move heaven and earth for her forgiveness . That’ll be fun as well . Chalo I’m happy now 

So basically it’s redemption version 2.0?😵why?!! Does he have to keep bending over backwards for everyone. He’s been giving giving and giving.  Does he not deserve receiving? Frankly I don’t like it. Will Ketan kill it ? Of course he will but I don’t have to like it. Trina , I’m expecting your response too about this.

Edited by Looneygirl - 2 years ago
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hum US Walon se kya dushmani hai MHRW Walon ko pata nahin . Na to episode thik se uploaded hota hai aur promo to chhod hi do . Not fair 😞

don't  even go there..it seems Star Plus is our step mom..US bachchas are all sautele 😆

Damn..I literally have to stay awake till really late to even see the episode, that too if I m lucky..meri life ki band baj gayi !! 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: eveline

Gosh..dont stress about this!! This was supposed to be a fun thread..its not school assignment!!😆 And keeping up with the new ones is such a challenge..plus a million things to do...have fun!! Me super excited about the new.promo..old pallu..old simple dressing..the push and pull and denial and angst is back..yay!! I am always against getting the leads married..kills the whole.story!!

This is the closest you can get to a refresh..🥳

Yes it is a fun thread but I wanna watch the older episodes to get to know them better. I've seen all Raghvi interactions pre marriage though... They were so much hotter then.... I'm excited about the up coming push and pull if that happens. It's so much fun right.... 

partner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's odd for Raghav to say she is here because of the money only. I'm sure till now he would have understood that money is not of importance to Pallavi and whether she wears a silk saree or cotton it doesn't matter to her. 

It's foolish of Raghav to say such. He has earned all this but definitely Pallavi is not after his money. Both are not from royal family so both know value of money. I'm not sure what makers want to highlight here in this track. Instead of mending his ways or justify why he does such, they made Pallavi back to old style.

Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

don't  even go there..it seems Star Plus is our step mom..US bachchas are all sautele 😆

Damn..I literally have to stay awake till really late to even see the episode, that too if I m lucky..meri life ki band baj gayi !! 

Same here that too after paying yearly subscription for this crap .By the time I watch I know the entire story and Precap and there’s no charm left . 

Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghumonu

Let's see!! As per full new promo Raghav accuses Pallavi that she is after his money!! 

Matlab he dug his own grave and now repenting but Biwi turned her back on him . Chalo koi nahin . Ab to Raghav jane aur uska Kismat .

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So its a leap ?

Pallavi back to her old look